Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

Tell us how Ellie James Jewellery made you happy
I am absolutely gutted ordered a bracelet which was in stock ready for my mum's 60th. Item didn't come then received a email saying will be refunded as item isn't in stock. Haven't received the refund and now I have no money to get a present for my mum's 60th this weekend. No replies from emails and No one is answering the telephone I feel like I have been completely conned out of my money and will be taking this to watchdog if I don't get a response as judging by all the reviews this seems to be reaccuring .
Angie at Ellie James has been so helpful with my order Thankyou so much. I’ll defiantly be recommending Ellie James jewellery to my family & friends.
Steve
First time ordered from Ellie James as I live up in Scotland. This was a Christmas present and I was very impressed with the email and text messages to advise of delivery etc, The product was exactly as it should be and I would order from them again.
The item was bought for a special birthday. They loved the charm because it was they're birth sign.
The picture on the website is exact to product. Quick delivery, great price. Good quality.😀
Ordered two weeks ago, item was in stock, took money straight away but no item has arrived..!! No answer to emails or phone calls..Terrible customer service..
Also find it strange that on this site there is a few reports like this then 5 or 6 glowing reports all 5 star. Makes me suspicious who is making these 5 star reports..
Please save your money and don’t order...xx
Item ordered hasn’t arrived and, despite an email and completing an online web firm still no response from customer service. The item was a gift and has now not arrived on time. Worst service ever!
Awful customer service, don't reply to emails. Item listed as in stock, ordered and then fails to appear. DO NOT USE.
Basically the same as all the poor people below, take your money and them receive an email saying they are out of stock ! appalling, avoid.
AVOID!!!! Almost 7 weeks and still not received bracelet. Was meant to be a Xmas so very disappointing. They don't email to say sorry for delay, just feel totally forgotten about. Rang today for a refund and a girl called Shauna was very apologetic but would never use them again.
Placed my order, did not say out of stock, apparently it is. Still waiting for it for a present in a couple of days. Shocking service, take your money but you don't receive item
AVOID!!! Waiting over 2 weeks for order, despite stating in stock. Taken money out. Won't answer emails or phone calls. DO NOT USE!!
Ordered a watch on the 1st January 2018 - no mention of item not being in stock - email rec'd telling me they are awaiting delivery and I would receive the watch soon. 16 days later still not received item they now do not answer emails or telephone. Would NOT order from these again. Awful customer service
Doesn’t deserve one star ordered and paid for my item beginning of December. I still haven’t received my order or a refund, they never answer emails or the telephone terrible way to run a business
I just wanted to thank you for letting me know about this order below and to say that they arrived in time and were absolutely perfect.
Many thanks once again,
Lucy
I ordered and paid for the item via PayPal. (£52.50). AFTER paying a message appeared NOT IN STOCK. I emailed them and I was then assured this was dispatched to me on 8th December. It’s never arrived and they blamed the Royal Mail. I asked numerous times for a tracking number..with no response at all. They then said they’d refunded my payment.........I’m STILL waiting for my refund!!!!! What a way to run a business
Hi, I'd just like to thank you for the necklace I have received. I love it! Many thanks.
received the item as stated, The manager and young girl that work here are great! Very helpful and genuine. Understand they have to wait for stock but that is not their fault they have tried there hardest to help. Thank you ellie James I’ll be back.
Wouldn’t even give it one star! Still waiting on my order I ordered on the 11th of December i tried contacting you first time you replied I’ve wrote to you twice since that and heard nothing back. The charm I ordered was in stock when I ordered it checked a week ago was out of stock now on your website it’s back in stock yet I’m still waiting for stock on my order yet you have the cheek to take my money straight away i want it resolving and my charm sent out and I will not be ordering from here again.
Hi Ash,

just a courtesy message to let you know that the item was delivered to-day and my daughter is eccstatic!!

thanks,