Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

Tell us how Ellie James Jewellery made you happy
Very helpful at getting my order to me in time for my daughters birthday. Thank you
Helpful in every way!
Received my bracelet. Thank you so much! Quickest delivery I’ve ever had. Ill be back ☺️
Very polite ladies
Placed order within half an hour dispatched. Will wait for my order to arrive. Thank you will be back
Trollbeads item arrived very quickly and sorted out the late item for me. Messaged through facebook, replied back straight away. Very helpful. thanks!
Quick and helpful 👍
Ordered, next morning dispatched to me and then the next day in my hand. Thank you my niece loves her bracelet.
Awful company. Said item was in stock, then it was blemished, then they were ordering it from troll and it would be here on in a few days. Then they said it was unavailable from troll as no longer made! Item has now been ordered from troll and is on its way!!!! Am thinking they didn't want to honour the sale price. Daughters 21st birthday present ruined. Avoid them and save yourself some hassle!!!!!!!!
Although I had to wait some time for my charm to arrive, Ellie James were very helpful and quick at responding to my query about my purchase and resolved the issue that I had quickly and politely.
Thank you for all your help getting my order sent out. It arrived on time and she loved it.
This company is an absolute shambles and I would go as far as labelling them fraudulent. They know they don’t have item but take your money anyway and don’t deliver. Ordered item next day delivery for partners 30th. Next day was sent email saying not in stock. Waited patiently and contacted them every single day to check whether my item had been sent in. Was told they would be expecting “big delivery” and promised a date a few days away. Would then be told it didn’t arrive and told a later date. 2 weeks on and I have nothing to give my partner for his birthday.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.
Absolutely pathetic company owned by gutless cowards who haven't even got the decency to answer a phone call or email. I could ramble on about this bunch of thieves for hours but simply there not worth it. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE
Terrible company. This place is an absolute disgrace. They take a payment for goods they haven't got in stock then basically don't send them, make any attempt to contact you or answer any phone calls or emails. I believe the owner has another jewellers called Joshua James which appears to being exactly the same thing. Absolutely the worst people to walk the face of the earth. Thieves. DO NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE USE THIS COMPANY.
Great customer service in store and over the phone. Thanks ladies
The address is very apt for this jewellers it's a shambles ! Received a Thomas Sabotage necklace on Christmas Day only to find it was in a million knots postage paid to return the item and yes you've guessed it no refund, not answering emails or phone 😡
I received a birthday gift purchased from here and it had a stone missing .
( the buyer assumed it would be ok and never checked )
I would have thought all items coming in and out of the shop should be checked by staff . Yes we sent it back and it was replaced but we had to pay postage at our expense when it was not acceptable to be sent it with a stone missing on the first place . All in all it's sorted out .
Received the watch today, thank you for all your help.
Appreciate all the help you gave me
still waiting for bracelet i ordered on the 10th off jan . i have emailed them with no reply . the bracelet is for a friends birthday .by the way it said in stock then got email it wasan,t
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 2.75 based on 171 reviews