Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

Tell us how Ellie James Jewellery made you happy

"Ordered a Christmas gift for my wife, never received it. Then they didn't answer my messages. I had to message them through PayPal to get a response. When they did reply they said the item was out of stock. I was not made aware of this at the time of purchase and when I checked It was still for sale on there web site! I wonder how many others ordered this and never received it? Luckily as I paid through PayPal I got a refund but had to rush up town on Christmas eve to get my wife's present. No communication, very poor customer service, seems like a scam!"
"Ordered a product, for Christmas, back in November for an item that was in stock and when it didn't arrive they stated that it was due in stock in February!!!! Upon contacting them they offered me and processed a refund. This has not been received and as it's since 21st December (refund notification acknowledgement) this will not be repaid so it's a call to the Credit Card Fraud Department and Companies House to get these Struck Off but it appears from an earlier post that this is already the case but new laws can still prosecute Directors of wound up Companies so they can run but they can't hide!!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE!!!!!!!!"
"Please do not order from this company they are a complete scam.... I have found all there details of there company's they are currently in and have been in .... they have been struck off there last company because of scamming people .. you can find all there personal details on companies house in Google... just search ellie james and that's there current company or gems stone itd for there previous company . There names are micheal shotton .... and Emma shanne .. the address is 2 the weir , hessle , hu13 0ru . I hope the people who have lost there money report this across all social media .. and stop these scammers taking people's hard earnt money"
"Do Not Order From Here! Honestly wish I had read the reviews first, this company do not reply to any effort to contact them, absolutely non-existent customer service. I ordered on the 3rd December, after hearing nothing since payment I kept chasing it up and had no response. I received a delivery on the 20th, just in time for Christmas so I thought all would be fine, only to open it and find they had sent the wrong item! After reading the reviews I can only assume this is again a case of not having in stock the items they advertise online, I am in the process of requesting a refund, but there is no one to contact! The email address is now saying undeliverable, so I assume the account has been deleted. This business in my opinion are con artists masquerading as a legitimate business... I would also bet that the few positive reviews left here are false... Really kicking myself for not checking before ordering..."
"If I could give it 0 then I would . Ordered a pair of ear rings and waited over a week for them to be despatched and when they arrived they are the wrong ones . Customer service is rubbish ."
"If I could give 0 I would. Order a pair of Thomas Sabo earrings over 2 weeks ago and was so looking forward to receiving them. Emailed them after a week because I hadn't received a shipping confirmation. Was told there was a delay due to Black Friday which is understandable. Emailed them again today after not hearing anything further. Received an automated email saying my order had been refunded. What the hell? I'll believe that when I see the money back in my account. Do not do business with this company!!"
"Do not use at all . They take your money for items that are "in stock" then email saying there waiting on delivery . The items never turn up , they don't reply to emails . They don't have a customer care number. They have changed address and company directs due to probably robbing people's money . You can go on company's house website and find there home address and names of the people involved . I urgently request you to put the details and website across all social media to stop these people stealing customers money ."
"Fake site. DO NOT ORDER. If you used paypal you should have payment protection. THIEVES."
"Please do not use, take money never send order, and never reply to email, trading standards have been notified, the shop is closed down fir done time afford att all cost"
"The recent reviews are fake & friends/family that know them. They take your money then later say the item is out of stock after waiting the 48 hours delivery time yet you can still purchase the 'out of stock' item on their website! The shop closed months ago & you cannot contact them by phone. I'm just so relieved I payed with PayPal but I now have to wait up to 30 days to get my money back. I have also reported them to trading standards and as you will see from previous reviews I am not the first. It is disgusting they are still getting people to post fake reviews so you part with your money AVOID AT ALL COSTS IT IS A SCAM!!!"
"Ordered 2 Thomas sabo bracelet s. Best price I could find delivered quickly, after reading reviews in here I was concerned, but can not fault them."
"I ordered a Thomas Sabo necklace, then looked at reviews and worried myself silly. I messaged them after two days asking if there was a tracking number and they replied straight away. They said no but it should be with me the next day. It did turn up with next day in my normal post, packaged in a Jiffy bag. I do think they should as standard, use a tracked service for their customers peace of mind as well as their own but other than that, I’m happy. I have my daughters present in plenty of time. I’ve give 4 stars just because I could track my item."
"Item in-stock. Ordered Wednesday evening. Dispatched Friday. Arrived Monday. Cannot fault the product or the service."
"Would put 0 star rating, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! Bought a Thomas Sabo ring couple of weeks ago told me it was out of stock and it’ll be with me in 7/14 days, so I waited. had an email today saying it’s been despatched but on the same email saying it’s out of stock! Tried to find a phone number then read all these reviews. Vulnerable 18 year old who doesn’t earn much money and saved for months to get the ring for my partber. I’m so annoyed and upset with whoever is behind this. I will not stop taking actions until I have my money back and this website is removed."
"5 star reviews are fake!!! Done by the staff members! This online site is a scam! Take your money but don’t send the goods!!! AVOID!!"
"I was apprehensive after reading reviews, however ordered a pair of Emozioni earrings & they arrived 3 days later. Well packaged & exactly as described. Came with tissue paper & gift bag. Overall very pleased with my purchase."
"I have experienced very positive customer service. I ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet this week at a competitive price, and the item arrived promptly and in perfect condition . No problems what’s so ever. I would definitely shop with Ellie James Jewellery in the future . Emma"
"Purchased a ring 2nd August 2018, no update regarding delivery time, I have emailed them to find out what was happening but no reply from them, quick enough to take my money. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SCAM!!! will be contacting watchdog ."
"Purchased a ring 2nd August 2018, haven't received any update on delivery time, emailed them to find out what was happening but no reply, total scam ,took my money quick enough but don't deliver the goods absolutely disgusting. Going to contact watchdog."
"To the person who left a review about the store closing ... your digging was inaccurate... so much so that 2 members of staff got their full pay and holiday pay .. the manager made sure of that at a cost to her self and another employee who hasn’t been paid at all !!!"
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 2.82 based on 164 reviews