Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

How would you rate Ellie James Jewellery?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Never answer phone calls or emails. Waited ages for a refund! Really bad customer service. Would not recommend and would not buy from these ever again!"
Matthew Davies
Verified Reviewer
"Really don't understand why they are so many bad reviews about this company. I ordered a watch for next day and got it next day. Even rang the company up to see if they had it in stock because i saw so many negative reviews and guess what?! They actually answered the phone first time of asking 😱 (some people must be ringing the wrong number 🤣) Spoke to lovely lass & she wanted to help me! I couldn't believe it aswell!! They had the watch i wanted in stock, so my luck surely must be running out by now! It seems like a lot of these people who have given a 1 star review need to get a grip. You can tell that some of these people over exaggerate 😂 Just cause they can give it over a "keyboard". I bet Ellie James Jewellery have a good laugh at all these reviews sometimes. I know i would 😂 Thanks anyway Ellie James Jewellery cheaper than any other store and provide a top service to myself. I will be back 👍 Also before anyone starts yes i am a genuine buyer and will happily provide proof! Some people just can't take that the fact you can have a good service. One mistake a company makes and people are quick to jump on a review site. I bet they have made a hell of a lot of people happy in the past but it's in that age these days where everyone just likes to moan at everything in life!"
"Great customer service"
"replaced a broken charm for my wife even though the old one was lost in the post .( my mistake ) They did not need to do this but they did.Kind of makes a mockery of all the people who probably only post negative feed back. First class service and first class staff."
"lovely girls that work here, very helpful in my purchase in store."
"Item got lost in the post. Spoke to them on the phone yesterday after the waiting time recommended to see if it got returned and they refunded me straight away. Very apologetic lady on the phone. I can’t fault them. Perfect customer service throughout this process."
Happy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Great customer service"
"I'm not one to write reviews, good or bad, unless I have had exceptionally good or bad service. But, wow, this company has blown all my perceived expectation of what truly awful service is. Ordered 1 item on the site stating 'In Stock' (This is the only reason I came across the site as they where the only ones), First Email, Thanks, second email, a few mins later, 'Sorry Awaiting Stock' will be with us within a week. Not a problem I think as can wait, a week passes and nothing, I ring, lady on the phone, very nice, can't fault her, says should be a couple of days. A few days pass another call, another lady who is apologetic and again can't fault her, give it a week. Now after that call its been 2 weeks so wait another week because I'm generous like that. Today call, phone rings and rings, then phone Call Busy, oh, could be that I just missed them, call again, phone is picked up and put down and back to being busy. Now, I'm fuming, answer the phone and talk to me I don't bite, but listening to a phone being picked up and put straight down doesn't sit with me very well. Did a little investigation as the curious person I am, Companies house is wonderful, although not linked the registered office is the same as another shop of a similar sounding name Joshua James and if you Google map the address of Ellie James then the shop on screen is the Joshua one. Additionally and quite curiously both companies were set up around the same time and the websites and stuff sold are identical. So more prying, I rang Joshua James that has a Kingston-Upon-Hull number, very curious, so I asked are you joined to Ellie James, Yes we are says the woman, here is the number. Now that doesn't mean a lot but if you read the recent reviews of Joshua James and scrub out the blatant Friends and Family ones, then you'll release there trading practices are exactly the same. So in a nutshell and after my long review what would I say....If they had answered the phone I would be happy to discuss next steps and most probably get a refund, although a little frustrated I would not have left a review. Because of the blatant childishness and fear of most probably getting another irrate customer I suggest which means they will not answer your phone....STAY AWAY. Final note to Michael Shotton and Emma Shanne, its illegal to display incorrect Company Reg No on an official site"
"Very helpful at getting my order to me in time for my daughters birthday. Thank you"
"Helpful in every way!"
"Received my bracelet. Thank you so much! Quickest delivery I’ve ever had. Ill be back ☺️"
"Very polite ladies"
"Placed order within half an hour dispatched. Will wait for my order to arrive. Thank you will be back"
Melanie Partner
Verified Reviewer
"Trollbeads item arrived very quickly and sorted out the late item for me. Messaged through facebook, replied back straight away. Very helpful. thanks!"
"Quick and helpful 👍"
"Ordered, next morning dispatched to me and then the next day in my hand. Thank you my niece loves her bracelet."
"Awful company. Said item was in stock, then it was blemished, then they were ordering it from troll and it would be here on in a few days. Then they said it was unavailable from troll as no longer made! Item has now been ordered from troll and is on its way!!!! Am thinking they didn't want to honour the sale price. Daughters 21st birthday present ruined. Avoid them and save yourself some hassle!!!!!!!!"
"Although I had to wait some time for my charm to arrive, Ellie James were very helpful and quick at responding to my query about my purchase and resolved the issue that I had quickly and politely."
"Thank you for all your help getting my order sent out. It arrived on time and she loved it."
"This company is an absolute shambles and I would go as far as labelling them fraudulent. They know they don’t have item but take your money anyway and don’t deliver. Ordered item next day delivery for partners 30th. Next day was sent email saying not in stock. Waited patiently and contacted them every single day to check whether my item had been sent in. Was told they would be expecting “big delivery” and promised a date a few days away. Would then be told it didn’t arrive and told a later date. 2 weeks on and I have nothing to give my partner for his birthday. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL."
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 3.16 based on 119 reviews