Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

Tell us how Ellie James Jewellery made you happy

"If I could give 0 I would. Order a pair of Thomas Sabo earrings over 2 weeks ago and was so looking forward to receiving them. Emailed them after a week because I hadn't received a shipping confirmation. Was told there was a delay due to Black Friday which is understandable. Emailed them again today after not hearing anything further. Received an automated email saying my order had been refunded. What the hell? I'll believe that when I see the money back in my account. Do not do business with this company!!"
"Do not use at all . They take your money for items that are "in stock" then email saying there waiting on delivery . The items never turn up , they don't reply to emails . They don't have a customer care number. They have changed address and company directs due to probably robbing people's money . You can go on company's house website and find there home address and names of the people involved . I urgently request you to put the details and website across all social media to stop these people stealing customers money ."
"Fake site. DO NOT ORDER. If you used paypal you should have payment protection. THIEVES."
"Please do not use, take money never send order, and never reply to email, trading standards have been notified, the shop is closed down fir done time afford att all cost"
"The recent reviews are fake & friends/family that know them. They take your money then later say the item is out of stock after waiting the 48 hours delivery time yet you can still purchase the 'out of stock' item on their website! The shop closed months ago & you cannot contact them by phone. I'm just so relieved I payed with PayPal but I now have to wait up to 30 days to get my money back. I have also reported them to trading standards and as you will see from previous reviews I am not the first. It is disgusting they are still getting people to post fake reviews so you part with your money AVOID AT ALL COSTS IT IS A SCAM!!!"
"Ordered 2 Thomas sabo bracelet s. Best price I could find delivered quickly, after reading reviews in here I was concerned, but can not fault them."
"I ordered a Thomas Sabo necklace, then looked at reviews and worried myself silly. I messaged them after two days asking if there was a tracking number and they replied straight away. They said no but it should be with me the next day. It did turn up with next day in my normal post, packaged in a Jiffy bag. I do think they should as standard, use a tracked service for their customers peace of mind as well as their own but other than that, I’m happy. I have my daughters present in plenty of time. I’ve give 4 stars just because I could track my item."
"Item in-stock. Ordered Wednesday evening. Dispatched Friday. Arrived Monday. Cannot fault the product or the service."
"Would put 0 star rating, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! Bought a Thomas Sabo ring couple of weeks ago told me it was out of stock and it’ll be with me in 7/14 days, so I waited. had an email today saying it’s been despatched but on the same email saying it’s out of stock! Tried to find a phone number then read all these reviews. Vulnerable 18 year old who doesn’t earn much money and saved for months to get the ring for my partber. I’m so annoyed and upset with whoever is behind this. I will not stop taking actions until I have my money back and this website is removed."
"5 star reviews are fake!!! Done by the staff members! This online site is a scam! Take your money but don’t send the goods!!! AVOID!!"
"I was apprehensive after reading reviews, however ordered a pair of Emozioni earrings & they arrived 3 days later. Well packaged & exactly as described. Came with tissue paper & gift bag. Overall very pleased with my purchase."
"I have experienced very positive customer service. I ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet this week at a competitive price, and the item arrived promptly and in perfect condition . No problems what’s so ever. I would definitely shop with Ellie James Jewellery in the future . Emma"
"Purchased a ring 2nd August 2018, no update regarding delivery time, I have emailed them to find out what was happening but no reply from them, quick enough to take my money. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SCAM!!! will be contacting watchdog ."
"Purchased a ring 2nd August 2018, haven't received any update on delivery time, emailed them to find out what was happening but no reply, total scam ,took my money quick enough but don't deliver the goods absolutely disgusting. Going to contact watchdog."
"To the person who left a review about the store closing ... your digging was inaccurate... so much so that 2 members of staff got their full pay and holiday pay .. the manager made sure of that at a cost to her self and another employee who hasn’t been paid at all !!!"
"This is an absolute scam! will take your money but not send out goods! AVOID AT ALL COST"
"Ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet Sunday night to replace my old one which after 3 years of wearing daily broke. I received an email Monday to advise it was being dispatched - arrived today (Wednesday) as promised. Bracelet was considerably cheaper than other retailers too. Very pleased and will definitely buy from this retailer again."
"Absolutely terrible. Ordered a charm bracelet for my daughter for her birthday, website said it was in stock with 24 hour dispatch time and 3-4 day delivery time, money was taken in a flash but it did not come. After a week waiting I chased it up (it was not marked dispatched despite a 24 hour dispatch claim...).... Was told 10-14 working days in reply but it went to spam, not their fault of course but I did not see it for a week due to it coming from a different email name, not from Ellie James (alarm bells).... 9 days after that reply I got another one confirming that it would STILL be 10-14 working days.... so they lied to me, pure and simple! (I will be sharing the email thread on my main google reviews because I find that disgusting).... To top it all off here I am after all this and the website STILL SAYS THE ITEM IS IN STOCK.... how much worse can they be??? The lady dealing with me via email has been perfectly polite but how can delivery time be the same after 9 days unless it is a standard issue lie?? How?? 100% recommend you go elsewhere for your purchases, I have requested a refund and if that does not come as quickly as they took my money for an item they could not supply they will regret it...! Please good people, run away and go elsewhere!!"
"Don't answer your emails."
"DO NOT ORDER Take your money but don’t send out goods! Went to the shop to see it had closed down!!"
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 2.88 based on 159 reviews