Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

How would you rate Ellie James Jewellery ?

"To the person who left a review about the store closing ... your digging was inaccurate... so much so that 2 members of staff got their full pay and holiday pay .. the manager made sure of that at a cost to her self and another employee who hasn’t been paid at all !!!"
"This is an absolute scam! will take your money but not send out goods! AVOID AT ALL COST"
"Ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet Sunday night to replace my old one which after 3 years of wearing daily broke. I received an email Monday to advise it was being dispatched - arrived today (Wednesday) as promised. Bracelet was considerably cheaper than other retailers too. Very pleased and will definitely buy from this retailer again."
"Absolutely terrible. Ordered a charm bracelet for my daughter for her birthday, website said it was in stock with 24 hour dispatch time and 3-4 day delivery time, money was taken in a flash but it did not come. After a week waiting I chased it up (it was not marked dispatched despite a 24 hour dispatch claim...).... Was told 10-14 working days in reply but it went to spam, not their fault of course but I did not see it for a week due to it coming from a different email name, not from Ellie James (alarm bells).... 9 days after that reply I got another one confirming that it would STILL be 10-14 working days.... so they lied to me, pure and simple! (I will be sharing the email thread on my main google reviews because I find that disgusting).... To top it all off here I am after all this and the website STILL SAYS THE ITEM IS IN STOCK.... how much worse can they be??? The lady dealing with me via email has been perfectly polite but how can delivery time be the same after 9 days unless it is a standard issue lie?? How?? 100% recommend you go elsewhere for your purchases, I have requested a refund and if that does not come as quickly as they took my money for an item they could not supply they will regret it...! Please good people, run away and go elsewhere!!"
"Don't answer your emails."
"DO NOT ORDER Take your money but don’t send out goods! Went to the shop to see it had closed down!!"
"SCAM!!!! Do not order!!! The 5 star reviews are fake and done by the staff members!!"
"Shocking service, ordered a Thomas Sabo anklet, nothing received and not answering emails. Escalated to PayPal"
"Stay clear! would never use again. Ordered a ring was the wrong size sent back fort exchange two months later after numerous phone calls to a number no one ever answers and emails, I contact paypal and got my money back. terrible customer service, please dont use."
"I live in York and have been coming here for a while as I get on with the staff and I’m a big Thomas sabo/trollbeads collector. I went to the shop to find it had closed down, no notice no nothing. I did some digging around the market and other shops and it turns out they shut the shop on Easter Sunday, told all the staff that day that they had lost there job, no months wage, no notice, nothing. I feel so bad for the people that work here well some as the manager I thought was very rude to her staff. I will not order online as reading your reviews looks like you haven’t even changed the phone number or address but yet are still running the business from another shop elsewhere. For anyone who hasn’t received there goods have a look online and it states that mike shotton is in charge of the shop and owns another shop called acotis so try and ring there. Total disappointment"
"Order not arrived. Emailed and been ignored. No idea where my item is and can't get hold of anyone. Ordered in time for sister in laws birthday - that was yesterday so already day late."
"I ordered a Thomas sabo bracelet for my daughters birthday on Sunday 20th May and as of Thursday 31st May I still haven’t received it ..."
"Stay clear... 4 months on and I’m still waiting for a refund. They ignore calls and emails now this week phone line is dead!!! Joke of a company"
"Ordered a necklace they took my money then told me it was out of stock I have called and emailed I did manage to get a reply I am still waiting for my refund I have emailed twice to ask when I will receive my refund back into my account as it is over 5-7 days now I have had no response as yet I don't not trust this company due to lack of response etc I will be taking further action if I don't hear something soon do not buy from this company I wish I had read the reviews first like some other people on here I may even visit the shop and demand my money back I am bloody furious"
"*** AVOID **** I would leave a zero if possible!!! Placed order Monday 7th. Website said 1-3 working days 1st class post. Week today and not received item. I emailed and said that I have not received it in 1-3 days as promised to be told it has to be ordered In and would be delayed another week!! Lady on the phone had no customer service skills. Answered the phone very unprofessionally! I received an email to say they will refund and when I replied back to ask how long it would take they had blocked me email address. Luckily my bank is on the case & I’ve emailed trading standards incase I don’t receive my refund in full"
"If I could put zero stars, I would! Disgusting service from this company. I ordered 2 pieces of jewellery for next day delivery, only one arrived. Enclosed was a note to say the other piece will be sent asap. I called the number provided but they never ever pick up the phone! I didn’t hear from them and they never did send out the other piece of jewellery. I finally had enough after 5 weeks of waiting and opened a PayPal dispute. All of a sudden they email with a disgusting, arrogant and a cocky attitude! They told me they couldn’t offer me a refund because I opened a dispute against them, therefore PayPal had my money! I told them I was not prepared to wait another 2 weeks for the resolution centre and now they’ve acknowledged their mess up, they need to refund me! They said no and made me feel like its my own fault for having the nerve to open a dispute againat them! They were literally taunting me! To add insult to injury they sent PayPal my signature from when I signed for the only item I received! PayPal didn’t stand for it and investigated further. They then emailed to demand I send the other item back in order to get a refund of the item I didn’t receive!!! Can you believe this?!! I had to ask my boyfriend for his Birthday present back in order to get a refund for the other item I never received! We couldn’t believe the audacity of it all, but at this point we didn’t want to give any of my hard earned money to them so we gladly sent the item back for a full refund. Also, the one item that did arrive which i should mention was a mens bracelet, came in a ‘free’ WOMENS charms box and not a black box it should’ve come in! Absolute joke of a company, they are theives and you should stay cleer!"
"I received necklace very promptly. Unfortunately it was too small a chain to go round neck. As there was no returns information or form in parcel I undertook it myself to return to the address on Invoice (31 The Shambles, York. YO1 7LX.) I paid registered 1st class post £7:50 to make sure it arrived back safely. I then received the parcel back from Royal Mail as "addressee gone away". Since then I have tried phoning, no answer, e-mailing, no return answer, this has now been going on for a couple of weeks. I presume I have been thoroughly "ripped off"."
"Ordered a charm carrier and it arrived no problem although it took a few days. Was a little worried after reading past reviews but all good. They also responded to my email quickly!"
"Awful service. Sent back a broken chain two months ago no correspondence at all, never answer phone. Avoid at all costs."
"My charm got lost in the post, rang them they answered the phone straight away and sent me another charm. Received it this morning. I love it definitely deserve five stars 👍 thank you ellie james"
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 2.93 based on 145 reviews