Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

How would you rate Ellie James Jewellery?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Ordered a charm carrier and it arrived no problem although it took a few days. Was a little worried after reading past reviews but all good. They also responded to my email quickly!"
"Awful service. Sent back a broken chain two months ago no correspondence at all, never answer phone. Avoid at all costs."
"My charm got lost in the post, rang them they answered the phone straight away and sent me another charm. Received it this morning. I love it definitely deserve five stars ๐Ÿ‘ thank you ellie james"
"I am shocked to have found so many reviews from people in my situation, if only I had read these reviews first I would never have placed my order. I initially ordered 3 sets of guess earrings from H Samuel, but the order was cancelled because of stock issues (I had an email to say they were waiting on stock from their supplier and would notify me when I could reorder) Disappointed I searched online and found the same guess earrings on Ellie James so decided to place an order with them (in total I ordered 4 sets), it went through no problem so I was happy. I placed the order 16th Jan and its now the 16th March and I am still missing two sets of earrings. The earrings were for my friends birthdays, all different dates throughout the year so no rush needed on the order. Over the past few months I had sent quite a few emails just for updates - I had a response each time saying they were waiting on stock and would let me know when it arrives. Two sets turned up (shipped with in 2-3 weeks of each other) I was more then happy to wait a few weeks for my order as there really was no rush, the first friends birthday is the 18th March so ordering 2 months in advance I was pretty confident I would have them in time. My friends birthday is now 2 days away and I am without her earrings, I have emailed Ellie James asking for an update and explaining I needed them by Sunday and they ignored my email - I emailed again today asking to cancel the rest of my order as I now need to go out and purchase another gift for my friend and they responded saying the earrings were shipped months ago??? I have email threads off them stating multiple times they are awaiting stock but now I ask for a refund they are stating they have already shipped them? The two sets of earrings I already have had to be signed for upon delivery so surely the other earring if shipped would have had to be signed for also?? I am shocked by the customer service, considering they took my money over two months ago I feel I have been pretty patient. I am still waiting a response from my last email so I am still down money and missing goods. I feel the way this has been dealt with is appalling. Reading through comments it is clear what is happening, they are taking money off customers with out actually having the stock. They customers that aren't having any issues are purchasing "in stock" items so they are shipped no problem ... where as the customers who are without goods or are waiting months for goods are purchasing items that Ellie James don't actually have in stock. H Samuel cancelled my order straight away and did not take my money as they didn't have the stock, Ellie James took my money even though they could not fulfil my order - at no point during my purchase did it say anywhere on the site that the goods weren't actually in stock and I would have to wait months!! I wont be purchasing from this site ever again and if I could I would give zero stars - I really feel they need to work on their customer service and content of the emails - also a section needs to be added to the website letting customers know they are purchasing goods that aren't actually in stock. The earrings that have arrived are lovely but the credit goes to Guess not Ellie James jewellery, Im sure these reputable brands would not be to happy with how customers are being treated when purchasing their items through Ellie James Jewellery."
"***AVOID**** or lose your money waiting well over a MONTH for delivery messaged on social media and rang store non stop she said it was late because of the snow still waiting 2 weeks after the snow and still nothing we purchased a thomas sabo charm for a friend's birthday and now she has nothing the truth is in the address really SHAMBLES!!!!!"
"I never received the item I ordered. I never got a reply to the emails I sent. Luckily paid by PayPal but never got a reply from the messages I sent through them. I had to go through PayPal to receive a refund. This company had my money for 5 weeks with no contact after initial email. I do not understand why they have any good reviews and would not have ordered from them if I had read these first. Do not order from this company as I see I am not alone and you are likely to be disappointed. Be warned. I have had to give 1 strategy but they don’t deserve any."
Carol.Turner
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service received yesterday from Shauna helpful polite and efficient st dealing with request over the telephone I received all my items today they’re just Perfect I Love Guess Products Shauna thank you once again for your excellent service Carol.Turner"
"Great customer service. Thumbs up to the people that work here."
"Happy with the service they provided. Will be back"
"Never answer phone calls or emails. Waited ages for a refund! Really bad customer service. Would not recommend and would not buy from these ever again!"
Matthew Davies
Verified Reviewer
"Really don't understand why they are so many bad reviews about this company. I ordered a watch for next day and got it next day. Even rang the company up to see if they had it in stock because i saw so many negative reviews and guess what?! They actually answered the phone first time of asking ๐Ÿ˜ฑ (some people must be ringing the wrong number ๐Ÿคฃ) Spoke to lovely lass & she wanted to help me! I couldn't believe it aswell!! They had the watch i wanted in stock, so my luck surely must be running out by now! It seems like a lot of these people who have given a 1 star review need to get a grip. You can tell that some of these people over exaggerate ๐Ÿ˜‚ Just cause they can give it over a "keyboard". I bet Ellie James Jewellery have a good laugh at all these reviews sometimes. I know i would ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks anyway Ellie James Jewellery cheaper than any other store and provide a top service to myself. I will be back ๐Ÿ‘ Also before anyone starts yes i am a genuine buyer and will happily provide proof! Some people just can't take that the fact you can have a good service. One mistake a company makes and people are quick to jump on a review site. I bet they have made a hell of a lot of people happy in the past but it's in that age these days where everyone just likes to moan at everything in life!"
"Great customer service"
"replaced a broken charm for my wife even though the old one was lost in the post .( my mistake ) They did not need to do this but they did.Kind of makes a mockery of all the people who probably only post negative feed back. First class service and first class staff."
"lovely girls that work here, very helpful in my purchase in store."
"Item got lost in the post. Spoke to them on the phone yesterday after the waiting time recommended to see if it got returned and they refunded me straight away. Very apologetic lady on the phone. I can’t fault them. Perfect customer service throughout this process."
Happy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Great customer service"
"I'm not one to write reviews, good or bad, unless I have had exceptionally good or bad service. But, wow, this company has blown all my perceived expectation of what truly awful service is. Ordered 1 item on the site stating 'In Stock' (This is the only reason I came across the site as they where the only ones), First Email, Thanks, second email, a few mins later, 'Sorry Awaiting Stock' will be with us within a week. Not a problem I think as can wait, a week passes and nothing, I ring, lady on the phone, very nice, can't fault her, says should be a couple of days. A few days pass another call, another lady who is apologetic and again can't fault her, give it a week. Now after that call its been 2 weeks so wait another week because I'm generous like that. Today call, phone rings and rings, then phone Call Busy, oh, could be that I just missed them, call again, phone is picked up and put down and back to being busy. Now, I'm fuming, answer the phone and talk to me I don't bite, but listening to a phone being picked up and put straight down doesn't sit with me very well. Did a little investigation as the curious person I am, Companies house is wonderful, although not linked the registered office is the same as another shop of a similar sounding name Joshua James and if you Google map the address of Ellie James then the shop on screen is the Joshua one. Additionally and quite curiously both companies were set up around the same time and the websites and stuff sold are identical. So more prying, I rang Joshua James that has a Kingston-Upon-Hull number, very curious, so I asked are you joined to Ellie James, Yes we are says the woman, here is the number. Now that doesn't mean a lot but if you read the recent reviews of Joshua James and scrub out the blatant Friends and Family ones, then you'll release there trading practices are exactly the same. So in a nutshell and after my long review what would I say....If they had answered the phone I would be happy to discuss next steps and most probably get a refund, although a little frustrated I would not have left a review. Because of the blatant childishness and fear of most probably getting another irrate customer I suggest which means they will not answer your phone....STAY AWAY. Final note to Michael Shotton and Emma Shanne, its illegal to display incorrect Company Reg No on an official site"
"Very helpful at getting my order to me in time for my daughters birthday. Thank you"
"Helpful in every way!"
"Received my bracelet. Thank you so much! Quickest delivery I’ve ever had. Ill be back โ˜บ๏ธ"
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 3.16 based on 128 reviews