200 Degrees Coffee Shop, Leicester Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend 200 Degrees Coffee Shop, Leicester

How would you rate 200 Degrees Coffee Shop, Leicester?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 200 Degrees Coffee Shop, Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Fantastic coffee but miserable staff on the whole. 1st time, Rude when challenged (my coffee was cold and I dared point it out ) 2nd time, Asked for a different cake as mine was stale , the woman behind the counter was actually sarcastic about it ! Thankfully no shortage of coffee shops in Leeds and I will locate fantastic coffee AND good service elsewhere from now on."
"Great coffee..great place"
Matt Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"One of the best coffees in Leicester city centre"
200 Degrees Coffee Shop, Leicester is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews