BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Pete
I love the fact that my blinds fit my windows perfectly and compliment my choice of decor. They're also so simple to install, with almost invisible fixings. Definitely worth the price I paid.
Skopelos Chris
Ordered 5 Venetians which are excellent quality, look great, and fit perfectly. Colour samples came next day, the blinds themselves were with me five days after ordering. Easy. Price wise, they were significantly cheaper than the same options priced elsewhere - more than £100 cheaper than next best price.
David And Angela Oates
So easy to order and lots to choose from. Arrived when said they would. Well packaged and easy to fit with all the fittings. Very pleased.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews