BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy
Good blinds at a very reasonable price coupled with a professional ans personal service. Highly recommended!
Silver metallic blind looked great against blue wet wall. Excellent quality and prompt friendly service
The blinds and curtains arrived on time and fitted perfectly. I will use them again when I decorate my bedrooms.
Lots of choice, easy to order, blinds were spot on measurement wise. Delighted. We received our blinds two days earlier than estimated which was great for us. Would recommend.
Outstanding, prompt service. Great choice of colours and styles. I highly recommend this company.
Lots of choice and very easy to order. Was impressed with the quality for such a good price and my blind arrived very quickly and was well wrapped.
excellent blinds. delivered on time. what could be better
Unbelievably great service and real quality blinds at such low low costs and so easy to fit, for many years we thought the only way to buy blinds was to bring them and cut them to size (such hassle!!!) However not anymore thanks to this amazing company made to measure blinds at your doorstep. Oh yes and also to mention had a slight issue with one of the blinds and we have been promised a remake with in a few minutes of the conversation. Mr and Mrs Ahmed
My blinds were delivered on time and of excellent quality, so easy to install, I will certainly be buying from Blinds Direct again in the future, thank you, very pleased.
We bought a couple of venetian blinds quite a few months ago which were spot on. No messing and no having to remove excess slats (which my hubby never did anyway!!). So, on revamping our living room this last couple of weeks I decided to have a look at the price for two vertical blinds. We were surprised but extremely delighted with the November sale. Our blinds arrived yesterday, adequately packed and ready for installation which was easy. We are absolutely over the moon with the standard of the blinds and how they look, not to mention how easy it was to order them, and install them. Hilarys - your days are very numbered! We will be back.
Excellent service after a small problem they went out of their way to make me another rail and bring it to my address within 4 working days, that shows a good company that sorts you out so efficiently. Many thanks
simple ordering system, instant payment, I used Paypal, fast delivery. and it took me 15 minutes to install.
Quality blind at an excellent price. Easy to order and arrived to my exact specifications in a timely and well packaged manner. Looks a lot more expensive than it was.Happy to recommend.
Order went easily and arrived quickly on time, fitted spaces excellently and fitting was very easy. Would order from this company again.
Thanks so much for the blinds , very well made and easy to fit and fast delivery 👍
Very good delivery easy to order on line and blind looks very nice up
Very quick delivery of blinds in a matter of days and they offer a replacement service if you get the measurements slightly wrong! Great company
Great service with fast delivery.brilliant customer service.very helpful.had Venetian and vertical.Very reasonably priced.No need to shop around.
Easy to fit and looking good.
Product was delivered within specified timeline. The blinds are good quality and very easy to fit. Overall a quality addition to my bathroom.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews