BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

My blinds were delivered on time and of excellent quality, so easy to install, I will certainly be buying from Blinds Direct again in the future, thank you, very pleased.
We bought a couple of venetian blinds quite a few months ago which were spot on. No messing and no having to remove excess slats (which my hubby never did anyway!!). So, on revamping our living room this last couple of weeks I decided to have a look at the price for two vertical blinds. We were surprised but extremely delighted with the November sale. Our blinds arrived yesterday, adequately packed and ready for installation which was easy. We are absolutely over the moon with the standard of the blinds and how they look, not to mention how easy it was to order them, and install them. Hilarys - your days are very numbered! We will be back.
Excellent service after a small problem they went out of their way to make me another rail and bring it to my address within 4 working days, that shows a good company that sorts you out so efficiently. Many thanks
simple ordering system, instant payment, I used Paypal, fast delivery. and it took me 15 minutes to install.
Quality blind at an excellent price. Easy to order and arrived to my exact specifications in a timely and well packaged manner. Looks a lot more expensive than it was.Happy to recommend.
Order went easily and arrived quickly on time, fitted spaces excellently and fitting was very easy. Would order from this company again.
Thanks so much for the blinds , very well made and easy to fit and fast delivery 👍
Very good delivery easy to order on line and blind looks very nice up
Very quick delivery of blinds in a matter of days and they offer a replacement service if you get the measurements slightly wrong! Great company
Great service with fast delivery.brilliant customer service.very helpful.had Venetian and vertical.Very reasonably priced.No need to shop around.
Easy to fit and looking good.
Product was delivered within specified timeline. The blinds are good quality and very easy to fit. Overall a quality addition to my bathroom.
I love the fact that my blinds fit my windows perfectly and compliment my choice of decor. They're also so simple to install, with almost invisible fixings. Definitely worth the price I paid.
Ordered 5 Venetians which are excellent quality, look great, and fit perfectly. Colour samples came next day, the blinds themselves were with me five days after ordering. Easy. Price wise, they were significantly cheaper than the same options priced elsewhere - more than £100 cheaper than next best price.
Was a bit sceptical ordering blinds online. However I was really impressed with the quality and the price. The blinds were well packaged and in perfect condition, when they arrived on the day stated. I ordered both 'Perfect fit' and a Venetian blind and was really impressed. So much so, that I recommended 'Blinds direct online' to a family member, who has just moved house. She is really happy too!
fab fab fab great fit measurement spot on
Excellent Blinds, value for Money and delivery! Faultless
With a week to go to move into my house, Blinds Direct really were brilliant The blinds were delivered on the day I moved in & the quality is superb
They delivered on time, quality was good and a good price as well!
wonderful service we got exactly what we ordered,the delivery was quick and well packaged would recomend this marvelous company 10/10 Thank You
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews