BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Absolutely fantastic service! The blinds came and they were perfect. Perfect size, great quality and didn’t break the bank! 10/10
Damaged on arrival
Blinds were good quality. Ordered via top cashback to bring price down but have not honoured deal which has made them almost £40 more expensive.
excellent blinds, excellent service
First time we have purchased from here. Good range of products and prices very reasonable. Delivery was quick and the blinds easy to fit - they look really nice in our bathroom.
I have bought many blinds from this company over the past several months to cover the whole of my windows in my house, including the portch and conservatory, they are all 100% at a good fair price and have all arrived when expected. 5 OUT OF 5. I would recommend this company to anyone. P SPENCE. GATESHEAD.
Superb quality, above my expectations. Fitted perfectly. Will buy again.
Lovely quality, fast delivery
The blinds were little long but I was able to adapt them. Now they are are perfect.
Great quality and great price Very quick delivery
I find the website and directions of how to measure really easy - all our blinds have been from BlindsCo Ltd and they all look amazing! The customer service and fast service is amazing!
Very pleased with my blind. It arrived quickly, is made perfectly, and easy to fit. Thank you!
Really happy with our blinds. Whole process from instructions on how to measure, ordering and quick delivery was good. The blinds were easy to fit and fit perfectly.
Excellent quality black-out blind, service and delivery also super! Would definitely use again! 5*****
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Quick delivery. Good service with sending samples to help choosing. Blinds supplied correctly and od good quality.
Carlsberg are not a online blind supplier.....but if they were
Love my new Venetian blinds. Easy to install. Look lovely in my room, will definitely be ordering more soon.
Absoloutely brilliant! Over the moon with my perfect fit venetian blinds, such a simple process, from start to finish, and they really do look the part as well as bring your windows to life a bit. Can't recommend them enough I ordered 7 and I recieved them in less than a week. I'll be doing all my Windows with them 100%
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Excellent Customer Service. Good quality products, we purchased venetian blinds and perfect fit blinds. Delivery was prompt. A couple of minor problems which were sorted out immediately. We will use again in the future.
Great quality blinds for a very reasonable price. The black out blinds are really effective. Overall, we are very pleased and would definitely use the company again.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.67 based on 666 reviews