BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Blinds were perfect, only downside is that you don't get the fixings with it or the piece that you can tie the string round when you want them up constantly, other than that they are perfect
I received my blinds and I ordered two and only one I rang number on the delivery docket and they got back to me very quickley
We are delighted with our blind which fits and works perfectly.The colour is just as we wanted and looks great in the room. The only reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is that we couldn't find instructions or cleat in the packaging but this was sorted immediately with a very polite email.Prompt delivery and excellent packaging!Will use supplier again.
Easy to order. Very good price. Handy colour range. There are no instructions enclosed, so you have to look online, and the instructions there are not clear. I worked it out, and I imagine others do as well, but I could see some people struggling. When you do work out how to do it, it's actually quite easy. The twist operation to open and close the slats is not as fluid as on some other blinds, but works well enough. The string pull has a tendency to get tangled in the twist stick because they are placed together, but considering the price, that's not a big problem. All in all they look clean and fresh, and are very good value for money.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews