BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
 BlindsCo Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2017
David and Angela Oates
Easy ordering, quick delivery, blind looks good in situ. Fixing instructions might be a bit sketchy if you had no idea what to do, otherwise very good.
Delivery was very swift. However, the fittings are so fiddly to work with. I think that these could be improved. The result is that I haven't managed to install the longer one as I'm waiting for a family member to visit to help me.
The blinds arrive on time in good order, they, look well up, good quality, easy to put up. The only down side getting bottom brackets from else where to finish the job.
This is the second set of blinds I have ordered. The first arrived a day early and couldn't have been happier. The second set were early again, but just have a small niggle. The wand to turn the blind was way too long. Customer services are sending me some ends so I can saw some of the wand off and add new ends on.
Ordered venetian blinds to replace wooden kitchen blinds. Very light good quality. Fast delivery.
FAST SERVICE & FITTED WELL, JUST 1 PULL MISSING NEVER FOUND IT.
ok for what you pay a couple of problems with the casing that holds the pull cords very cheap plastic
The blind was exactly as I ordered and was delivered promptly
Easy to order, quick to reply, fast to make, delivery spot on.
Very easy ordering system for a made to measure blind and the delivery was less than twenty four hours later! The blind was easy to fit and looks beautiful in my bathroom - the perfect finishing touch.
They fitted well and were a good price. The only negative is that there were no screws for the support clips.
Lots of choice and easy to order. Rapid delivery. Only issue was that no screws were included!
Perfect fit & excellent quality. Really easy to order & quick delivery. Would definitely use this company again although postage costs were a little high
Needed a blind for a rental property following the installation of a bottom opener.
As it was only one decided to risk the best price I could find.
Quality seems good , packaging very good , missed delivery as i didn't realise the item was to be delivered immanently.
Be interesting to see how it holds up compared to the vertical blinds I usually purchase but it looks good and fits very well for both width and drop.
Had to re-site fixings but no drama and attaching the brackets to the rail had me thinking for a while but soon worked out (vertical blinds just clip in and i was expecting similar).
As it stands I buy again.
very good delivery service very pleased with the blind nice quallaty would recommend this company to anyone wanting blinds such a nice choice and reasonable prices happy customer
I ordered the blind for someone else but I think it is satisfactory. Very quick delivery.
Blinds were perfect, only downside is that you don't get the fixings with it or the piece that you can tie the string round when you want them up constantly, other than that they are perfect
I received my blinds and I ordered two and only one I rang number on the delivery docket and they got back to me very quickley
We are delighted with our blind which fits and works perfectly.The colour is just as we wanted and looks great in the room. The only reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is that we couldn't find instructions or cleat in the packaging but this was sorted immediately with a very polite email.Prompt delivery and excellent packaging!Will use supplier again.
Easy to order. Very good price. Handy colour range. There are no instructions enclosed, so you have to look online, and the instructions there are not clear. I worked it out, and I imagine others do as well, but I could see some people struggling. When you do work out how to do it, it's actually quite easy. The twist operation to open and close the slats is not as fluid as on some other blinds, but works well enough. The string pull has a tendency to get tangled in the twist stick because they are placed together, but considering the price, that's not a big problem. All in all they look clean and fresh, and are very good value for money.
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 450 reviews