“Being new to the trail cam fraternity Martin showed me the way through choosing a camera that would meet my criteria. The results were interesting in trail cam mode, but being computer illiterate trying to figure out how to download video results onto my computer I'm still trying to figure out. The camera, a Browning SpecOps, works perfectly and is robust, well made, simple to use and set up and has very good reveiws on YouTube.”
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
For downloading the images/videos to your computer, I find the following works best for me:
1. Turn off camera, remove SD card and insert in computer (via adaptor if needed);
2. If you don't already have it, install VLC Media Player on your computer;
3. Open the SD drive and then all folders on the SD card using your computer navigation and press CTRL & A (Command & A on Mac) to select all files;
4. Right click (or open File menu) and hover over Open With, then select VLC;
5. VLC Media Player should then play through the files sequentially and you can make notes on paper of WHICH FILES YOU WANT TO KEEP;
6. Go back to the view of all the files you selected and hold down the CTRL (Command on Mac) button while clicking the files you want to keep - this should deselect them!
Make sure that they were all selected first, otherwise you'll be deleting the ones you want to keep.
7. When you're sure that all the files YOU DON'T WANT are selected, you can delete them by using the DELETE button on Windows or Command & Backspace on Mac;
8. Copy/Move the files that are left to a folder on your computer;
9. Eject the SD card, place back in your camera, then go through the Menu and Delete All.
10. You're now ready to reset your camera.
Hope that helps.
Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on
0116 350 0610 .
Book a Call
Alice, Customer Support
Start Your Free Trial
Thank you! Now Check Your Email...
We've sent you a link to verify your free account. Click the 'Login Now' button in the email to complete activation and access your Reviews.io dashboard.
We've sent you an access link to your Reviews.io dashboard. To unlock all features to your chosen account, click the button below to arrange an onboarding call. Alternatively, you can call us now on
+44 116 350 0610.