"For an upcoming trip to South-Eastern Asia, i wanted to order 2 Dukoral vaccines for my wife and me from www.mistrys.co.uk web site. Before doing so, i asked them by mail if they had no problem shipping to France. They answered it was not possible to ship this product because it has to be kept in the cool (strangely this product is in their online catalogue). Fortunately, despite the fact they are pharmacists and i am not, i could read the notice saying shipping was possible. They agreed to that and asked for a scan of the prescriptions, which i sent, then they asked me to order from their website which i did.
Then they asked me to send the prescription by postal mail. This is strange because the original prescription is directly out of the doctor printer, with validation IDs that make a scan-reprint undistinguishable from the original and as valid as it. But OK, no problem, i sent the letter with the prescriptions after verifying the address with them.
So now, 12 days later:
- they keep saying they did not receive the letter with the prescriptions (just consider how often letters are lost by postal services and how often people try to scam you selling products on the internet)
- they do not accept the perfectly valid prescription scans
- they refuse to contact the doctor's office to verify the prescription
- they don't accept the prescriptions to be faxed by the doctor's office even if a fax is considered legal evidence by any court
- it is too late for us to find another supplier
- they have the money from the 70€ order
If we get sick because they failed to deliver the vaccine, they should pray we die quickly as they won't enjoy the retaliation.
This is a scamming company, avoid them at any cost !"