"Unfortunately, this organisation does not stand up to its name. Here's what happened to me:
- My Invisalign treatment was OK, however, I kept seeing different dentists who barely knew why I was there.
- Following my treatment, I have asked for veneer for one of the teeth which was dark. It was accepted and payment of £500 was taken. I have advised the team that I was leaving the country and I've had 8 weeks to complete. I had many appointments at which nothing happened except scans after scans and some paperwork filled in and when I decided to take matters into my own hands I was told there was not enough time left.
- I booked in for hygienist and to get my attachments taken off all on one day. When I came, people there didn't know it was the end of my treatment, but after I've told them, they took attachments off. My hygienist treatment did not happen that day, the machine was not working, so I've ordered a nightly retainer which was included and was due to come back.
- When I did come back a week later, nightly retainer didn't fit properly. I've had to take them anyway because I was wearing my last trays for too long at this point and quite frankly they were not fresh anymore. I have ordered additional Vivera nightly retainers and went away waiting for Vivera to come back.
- I have returned a week later to get Vivera, they were made based on my old scan before I started Invisalign, with my teeth still completely out of line. They've had to re-order them again. I kept repeating that they will need to be sent abroad, as I am leaving in a week. The dentist didn't know that I came for the hygienist treatment, for which I've paid £55. The dentist told me they've treated me to one and spent 4 minutes doing it. I have complained at reception and asked for a refund.
- I have moved abroad, kept chasing for payment since 19 of December (today it is 20th of February), but had lots of emails going around on reception level and no refund yet. I was being told Head Office was dealing with it, but Head Office never answered any calls or emails for the 3 months.
- Today my husband was on a business trip back in London and I have asked him to come in and pick the second version of Vivera up. Turns out, they have sent it to my old address (it was too far to travel to pick it up). Vivera (the nightly retainers) were ordered again for the third time, let's hope these will arrive.
It has been almost 3 months now and I was unable to get any of my money back and neither have I received a proper hygienist treatment, veneer or my nightly retainers.
If you ask me, I would say - STAY AWAY!"