Brenda W

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

First time buying from the garden pharmacy and certainly won't be my last,the goods that I bought where for my grandaughter and she loves them,thay were delivered fast and in perfect condition,will be shopping again soon for myself x

Posted 2 Days ago

Joanna N

Kevin B

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've been using for years and have never had a problem with this company. If there are any issues they resolve them immediately. There may be cheaper online options but I trust this one.

Ann H

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service. I had a problem with a damaged item and it was sorted immediately with replacement arriving the following morning. I totally recommend, thanks so much.

Lesley R

Great place to buy from

Maria U

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The Garden Pharmacy is my go-to on line shop for high-end products, quick service and courtesy to customers. The selection of products is wonderful and the fact that your questions are answered by a real person is a plus. Delivery is swift and there is usually a little "gift" sample that arrives with your purchase, allowing you to try a new product. I was fortunate enough to visit the store in London while it was still in operation and now I can still get the wonderful customer service online. Thank you, Garden Pharmacy.

This user also reviewed their purchases: MAITRESSE EDP 50ML SPRAY Cowshed Pocket Cow Bath & Body Set
Posted 6 Days ago

Gabriel M

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great Value and fast delivery. Would use again.

Posted 8 Days ago

Kathleen J

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Absolutely thrilled with the service and speed of delivery. Will use again

This user also reviewed their purchase: Clinique Anti-blemish 3-step Starter Pack

Olesea S

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fast delivery, fast dispatching! Perfect wrapping! Thanks for free sample gift!

This user also reviewed their purchase: Perlier Honey Moisturising Body Lotion Normal

david w

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent company - good products - good prices - swift delivery and a nice free gift too.

Alexandra A

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A perfect experience! I will definitly be back!????

Posted 13 Days ago

Anamaria A

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Super fast delivery. Very good communication.
Thank you !

Posted 16 Days ago

Loreta L

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good communication and customer services.

Posted 18 Days ago

sheena S

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent fast delivery, well packaged and delighted with product.

Bonnie P

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have ordered several times. I live in the US and ordering is easy and products come in good shape. I would recommend them. I only wish I could order shampoo from them but they can't ship that.??

Angela L

Dear Harry

Thanks for your email.
I am very pleased with your service and already made a review.
I absolutely love the Products I've ordered, specially the Caudalie spray and the Bioderma Gel.
However, I made an allergic reaction to the Caudalie Micellar Water and I can't use it anymore. Do you have any procedure that I need to follow to report the allergic reaction?

Many thanks in advance,
Angela

Iva M

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The delivery is always super quick and the goods arrive in good condition. Very reliable service

John D

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good product, helps my skin, doesn't dry out. Garden pharmacy delivers quickly and well packaged

This user also reviewed their purchase: La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 200ml

Judith J

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Prompt service with items delivered as described

Posted 23 Days ago

Emily K

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent speedy service. Products i require are always in stock and always delivered quickly without problems. Prices are good and point system just makes it even better every time I order. Fantastic service. Thank you very much!

Posted 24 Days ago