Jennifer Pearce

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Didn't have any hassle at all from start of holiday until we got home, We will definitely be using Sunshine Holidays when we go in January, I have recommended you to all my friends ,Thankyou for a hassle free holiday

Posted 3 Days ago

Anthony Blackam

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My holiday was great. The hotel was as described and true value for money. I spoke to a number of other holiday makers at the same hotel and they all paid hundreds of pounds more for the same stay.

Posted 4 Days ago

Mansell Bennett

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Sunshine also communicated very well online.
We were kept up to date with our payment process before the holiday so that we knew where we were.
Will use again .

Posted 5 Days ago

Maureen Newton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Site very easy to use have booked two holidays with them and problems sort out straight away holiday prices also very good

Posted 5 Days ago

Maureen Newton

Jennifer Cole

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to use and excellent value

Warren Rodgers

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

always had good service with sunshine good deals and no problems with my bookings

John Dibble

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great value for money and provided the holiday that we ordered.

Nicola Shipwright

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great customer service , my flights and holiday went very smoothly!
I have already made another booking with them for Xmas ????

Katherine Arnold

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Have used sunshine travel twice now both times no problems very simple to book and a great price. Woukd definitely recommend to a friend and will definitely use again.

Sharon Austin

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic company to book through. Great prices and choices of flights and hotels. Can't recommend highly enough.

John Friel

Fantastic site, definitely recommended

Kelly - Marie Walker

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We have booked with sunshine.co.uk on multiple times and will be booking with them again soon. We have always found sunshine to be the best price and booking is extremely easy with everything laid out easily and no hidden charges at the end. Can't wait.for our next booking with you. Thank you.

Brian Lambard

excellent value for money

Posted 7 Days ago

Lynette Griffin

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

it was easy to book,with the advantage of a low deposit.you also get a monthly statement letting you know your balance and when it has to be paid by.very efficient with keeping you up to date with everything concerning your booking.

Posted 7 Days ago

Edita Rimkute

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Customer service was quick to help me when my flight times got changed last minute. The transfer got sorted immediate. My Sunshine page is very good to review all your bookings and get receipts. I would use their services again.

Jeremy Hollingsworth

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Sunshine are an excellent holiday organisation with very clear instructions and follow up emails

Edwin Rossiter

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Had no hassles from start to finish and would recommend this to friends and family

Lisa Harber

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From booking my holiday to my return everything went smoothly. No need to speak to anyone as all information can be found on the website, in My Account or through regular email updates. For people who are less organised than myself the email updates could be a savior as they remind you to check in, print passes and vouchers etc. Highly recommend Sunshine

Posted 9 Days ago

Andrea Cochrane

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Booked our holiday very late in advance (2 weeks before we went) and everything went super smoothly and it only took 10 minutes which during that time there was a change in flight prices which i was notified during my booking and it saved me almost £200 which was very lucky :D Already recommended to friends...

Thanks for a great holiday Sunshine.co.uk!

Posted 9 Days ago