Overall Rating

I brought à shoes för my child.The size I ordered and I actually recieved don't match.

Overall Rating

Good and fast service on reguest.

Gr8 value but miss free del

Overall Rating

Very happy with goods. Fast delivery. Personnel from DHL delivery service you use was unprofessional and offputting. May not purchase again incase I get them again.

Overall Rating

everytime i order an item next day delivery from you, it is never delivered on time, i could have recieved items on the same day and paid a lot less. This happens every time.

fast...accurate...good service...

what to say... SPORTS DIRECT!!!!

Overall Rating

Delivery delay and I should have recieved a phone call on the first attempt of delivery.

Overall Rating

Everything I've bought from sports direct has been excellent quality and really well made. Thanks

Overall Rating

Not for the first time my item had been sent to the wrong address! I have updated my address on my account twice now yet the item still hasn't been sent to the correct address! Yodel are also I nightmare to speak to as their service is all automated so you can't even speak to a human! Will I use Sports Direct again? Umm NO. Great products but poor service.

Overall Rating

Still haven't received my items which I ordered on Monday for next day delivery!! Your courier is a joke, was told my items would be delivered yesterday by 5pm I called him back at 6:30 and then again at 9 both times to be told he is still coming just running late. This morning I called again to be told he is still in bed!!! Was suppose to be here by 12pm it's now 12:14 still sitting here shoeless!!!

Overall Rating

So fast. I'm very suppreised. :)

Overall Rating

excellent service as per usal great products very efficent and very easy to order super fast delivery very happy indeed

Overall Rating

great products, great prices, even a few years ago it was much more products to choose.
very good even

Overall Rating

DElivery was fantastic and products were equally as good.

Overall Rating

I haven´t got my items yet

Overall Rating

Great selection. Great service.

Overall Rating

I am a very happy customer as are the people I buy for,if any of my children need clothing or footwear I look on your website first and am usually lucky enough to find it there.

Overall Rating

There was 1 item short in delivery.
I received à new invoice, but you billed everything, including the not delivered item

Overall Rating

Excellent service, speedy delivery, I would recommend to a friend!

Great value, fast shipping