Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service was excellent. My order arrived very quickly. The only problem was that the 32" jeans i ordered, came labelled as 32", but were actually about a 36. My brother is now the happy owner of them.

Posted 4 Minutes ago

No Comment... n/a and a/n

Posted 35 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Everything I ordered arrived ok...no problems..

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ye keep sending out offers in clearance sale items but you can only order 18 items . So what's the point. I would be ordering a lot more stuff only for this . Your service was quick and very reliable

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great services, as always. I shop with them every month for the past two years and never had any problems.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Happy to comment further when I have had my refund from you. I bought the 2 most expensive Items and sent 2 items back to you

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

To date I have not received the item that was ordered from you, I have chased this with the courier Yodel via an online chat however this was unsatisfactory, they could not give me a clear idea of when they could deliver or if I could collect the parcel from the depot. I have tried to communicate with them again today via their tracking website however online chat was unavailable. we have had several items delivered from other couriers without any issue so I have little sympathy with them. As my order was required for the coming weekend I shall be returning the parcel to you for a credit, a real shame as it was the first time I had attempted to buy something from you..

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am very happy with your service and the orders i have made. Thank you for taking the time to read my review on your website. Thanks
Shannon.

it was ok

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service I have had from you's has been excellent. And i will be shopping with you's again. I will also recommend you's to my friends and there friends. Keep up the good work.
William Degnan.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

wery good shop,price and quality, thanks

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great products and services, fast delivery

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My order was processed promptly and I received it within a week. Items description accurate. Communication was good when purchase made directly from Sports Direct but not so via ebay. Thanks

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

????? ???? ?????????????? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ?????????? ???? ???. IT WAS ALL OK

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Not much to say other than a very fast (faster than expected!), reliable service, and a product I am very happy with. Will definitely recommend, 5/5 in all areas!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I found Sports Direct.Com to very efficient and punctual with my delivery, which came within Two day's of my ordering the item online. I even received a free gift (Mug) which was much appreciated. I would recommend them to family and friends and will be shopping with them again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Efficient reliable ordering and ðelivery service. Wide selection of sports wear that can't beat on price!!!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Why I cant buy anything from Everlast.....?
Every order/item from Everlast is canceled, please inform why?

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service and speedy delivery

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've placed an order online. Unfortunately the clothes didn't fit. I have placed another order for same clothes but size bigger, which fitted ok. I've taken the first order back to a shop and have been told that I can't get a refund, that they only offer credit notes- like a gift voucher. I now have the clothes I wanted plus a voucher for £60 which I'll have to spend in store. This is very unsatisfactionary!

Posted 3 Hours ago