Click here to visit Sports Direct

Joakim Afzelius

Fast and perfect

Janice Hughes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

i love shopping with sports direct its so easy they have always delivered when they say they will and have great footwear at great prices would recommend this shop thanks

Jasmine Blackie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Store staff was brilliant and ready to help but the so called store manager was a waste of time and very non customer friendly! She was not ready to sacrifice a few pound for the store as a good will gesture to myself as a customer whereas her staff was more understanding end empathetic. I had to ask her not to get the member of staff in trouble for agreeing to discount something for me due to a slight defect on a pair of shoes I ordered and purchased, the manager then said in a very distasteful tone of voice "I am the manger not her, I decide what can be discounted" it was embarrassing and frustrating to hear her speak to her staff and myself as if we were all stupid and didn't know what we were talking about. She declined my request to apply a simple small "good will credit to another purchase to compensate for the defect she declared would probably be fine (in her opinion). The point is the experience could've been more pleasant had she accepted the fact the amount requested was minuscule in the grand scale of things and explained that since I was told I could get the discount by a member of staff she would honor it on this particular occasion. Instead it ended up being a "let me prove you wrong match" by the manager, she was not a pleasant individual.

**I also do not like your policy that a customer can collect their online order from any store (great... still charged £4.99!!)) but cannot return my items at any store location. That is very inconvenient to your customers... It's all Sports Direct!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service at great prices

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ive oredered few things for my holiday all arrived on time and really happy with the things I Bought and the service.

Posted 2 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Bought a gilet at 80% discount.

Posted 2 Hours ago

Robert Alston

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy ordering and good communication.

V Turner

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Prices good but don't agree with click & collect charge even though you receive a £5 voucher. No other shop charge for click & collect.

Graham Martn

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Goods are very good and fast service would tell every one to try

J Richardson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Wrong size items delivered which caused me to have to drive to the local store to sort so paid for delivery & then incurred costs travelling to the store , for what was there error not happy

Hayley Cullis

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I didn't recive all of my order, it wasn't untill I phoned up to ask about it to then To be told half of it is out of stock! When would I have been made aware of this? I know everyone makes mistakes but this is unacceptable.

Alison Sandra Hatton

Excellent service , no problems , easy to collect,

David Kay

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The quality for a great price

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Quick, efficient service at a great price.

Satish Shetty

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We needed few cricket gears urgently to be shipped to the Netherlands; we not only managed to get our chosen items but also have them shipped to reach us in time.

Vicky Jacques

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered 2 pairs of sketchers twinkle toes only to receive them NOT twinkling. Both pairs only have one shoe which twinkles. I have paid postage and now need to pay more postage to return them. I sure hope Sport Direct refunds both my postage costs.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fast shipping, great prices!!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to order, quick delivery

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The finishing touch by assambeling the bike in good shape

Posted 5 Hours ago

Malcolm Trotter

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Would be nice to get my order BEFORE been asked to write a review!

Posted 5 Hours ago