Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The return policy is crap!

Posted 1 Minute ago

good service, good delivery

Posted 3 Seconds ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Product was shipped to me with security tags still attached.
Home delivery is not much help to me if I need to visit the store to get these removed!

Posted 2 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Reasonable delivery costs and timescales but disappointingly no option available to return goods to stores. No prepaid return label either so it ended up costing me twice the postage to send the goods back. Probably won't use the sports direct website again because of this.

Posted 4 Minutes ago

Everything was fine

Posted 4 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Delighted with the product and prompt delivery and service. Would recommend to friends.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Delivered my package with YODEL 1 mile away from my house to a totally random address. JUST AWFUL.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

you. get a quick and quality service, goods are what you expect and at a good price

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very unhappy with sports direct because they do not provide free click and collect! Even though they advertise in store collection - the customer cannot collect in store.

Returning goods to the store proved hassle free; however their policy of "No refund" exchanges only stinks! No wonder the owner is a multi millionare.

Also their article sizing does not seem to be consistant. The size 11 nike shoes are more like a size 12, and the karrimor top, size 18 really it's a size 14. Many reviwers seem to find Sports Direct online sizing a problem.

I ask myself, are the online clothing/footwear rejects?

Posted 8 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased with the product and was dispatched swiftly. Major issues with the company used for delivering though, was very disappointed/frustrated with them.

Posted 10 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great Service, ordered at 4pm, delivered by 10am!! next day.

Posted 12 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

i am still waiting for my products...almost 2 weeks now...

Posted 12 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Totally problem free purchase. Item arrived in good time, and was as described. No complaints.

Posted 13 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Have bought a few items on line on different occasions and impressed every time thank you

Posted 15 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am quite satisfied with my order although I had slightly different expectations.

However I am very disappointed with the delivery service. The company was unprofessional and I had rather troublesome experience till I received my order.

Posted 18 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Couple things were wrong about my shopping experience:

1/ I ordered a pair of skis but the product description did not clearly warn that these are supplied with a proprietary binding system for which I can not find separate binding anywhere thus making the skis unusable.

2/ Part of the order - the afore-mentioned skis and a ski poles were delivered via DHL but the rest of my order is still missing without any explanation.

Sadly, I am not sure that I would consider placing another order with your company given this experience.

Posted 19 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, received the item quicker than expected! Thank you.

Posted 20 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Got 3 coats with security tags still on none worth the postage to send back. When I send a message takes days to get an answer sometimes none at all. Missing boots on last order! Other than the poor afterservice there's some very good bargains.

Posted 21 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good value, good products and quick service

Posted 21 Minutes ago