Overall Rating

Good price and fast delivery.

Posted 26 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

The trainers were as orderd and they came the next day no p&p to pay saving about £ 4

Overall Rating

Thankyou very much for your products, quality is excellent and also fast delivery!

Overall Rating

I just love you're website and the great value it offers i have recommended you're site to all my golfing buddies please keep up all the good work

Overall Rating

Great delivery, awesome product and arrived just as said. Couldn't bem any faster!

Overall Rating

Yodel as a delivery service are rubbish,I still haven't received my order,delivery card left on Saturday when my son was home, arranged delivery to my parents Tuesday no delivery, spoke to Yodel who said no one was home(both parents there, retired in a tiny bungalow), further discussion and apologies from yodel and another arrangement made to deliver to my parents again(who had stayed in 2 days running)& still no shoes. I am angry, frustrated and wonder if they have a) heard of knocking b) listen/read delivery instructions or c) used the contact number provided. I have no idea where the shoes are. Yesterday the staff member suggested I collect from the delivery centre, a 26 mile journey from my home. Won't be using sports direct again as I have experienced models inefficiency before. Where are my shoes????????

Overall Rating

I tried to do next day delivery but did not work.then when it was delivered there is 1 parcel missing it contains 26 items and its already paid. I got 1pair of trainers with different size and you can not return it to the shop for change you have to post it and pay postage. Means cost more.

Overall Rating

Hi found sports direct excellent in almost all department bar one they have tendency to email and text to much otherwise great

Overall Rating

Excellent service & really fast delivery

Overall Rating

great value and quick delivery.

Overall Rating

Easy to order, quick delivery and reasonable prices for good quality items, couldn't ask for more, very happy customer :)

SD40000008941125
this order is removed, the money is not returned to me!
SD40000005791706
Have not received the parcel!
this order, promised to return money. Money not returned!

Overall Rating

Good products, size fit, very good delivery

Overall Rating

Quick despatch of my goods, arriving very quickly after my order was placed. Was able to achieve a significant saving compared with purchasing through other retailers.

Overall Rating

Everything alright, I live in Vienna/Austria and I was surprised how fast I got my parcel! And the postage is affordable - within Austria it's almost more expensive...
Thank you for your excellent service.

Overall Rating

How is it that u do not have the speical offers on the website like two top for £9 and that its only when u receive the item bought that it states on the price tag get two top for so much

Overall Rating

Excellent service, delivery was extremely quick and without any problems.Ordering was super easy and had the option to log in or act as a guest buyer which was really nice.Overall would love to buy from the site agin if needed.

Good prices,prompt delivery