Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The website is clear and easy to navigate. The prices of the goods shown are reasonable and the booking and delivery went smoothly for my first order. Most probably use this company again.

Posted 7 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Shopping was easy and delivery of stock in time as promised. Only disappointing was that Nike Lunar golfshoes were second-hand, albeit discounted but this was not disclosed at sales. Otherwise satisfied

Posted 7 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fast shipping, excellent quality of clothing I've purchased. I will purchase from this store again, that's sure.

Posted 9 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It's crazy that you don't allow people to take things back to your shops ( unless they are happy with a credit note). I ordered something and when it arrived it looked nothing like the picture on the website but the only way I can get a refund is to post it back at my expense!
And stop sending us mugs! We don't want them. Give the cost of the mug to charity and save our land fill!

Posted 10 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was fully satisfied, great time of shipping and sizes suits perfect.

Posted 14 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

item arrived quickly and was delivered appropriately.

Posted 16 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service will shop again

Posted 16 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Superb delivery service. Ordered one evening and received 36 hours later. Brilliant.

Posted 17 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service. Very easy and hassle free

Posted 17 Minutes ago

excellent service. no difficulties

Posted 20 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good service ,and quality of items very good

Posted 20 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

All items delivered the next day and everything was perfect.

Posted 26 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I would have thought it was possible to return goods to a store rather than have to pay to return, would prob not order online again .

Posted 27 Minutes ago

Very good efficency

Posted 34 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Im very disappointed cause I was order hoody in size L but was too large so I wanna return on size M but unfortunately I received email that my item is no longer in stock and its wird cause im checking it on website and its STILL AVAILABLE ''in stock''. Moreover I choose 24h delivery about 6PM on Sunday and I receive my order about 10-11AM on Wendsday so it was 24hour,
(order SD40000015090505)

Posted 34 Minutes ago

Spend 280 pounds and get charged for p&p

Posted 37 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I find SportsDirect super convenient to shop from - I've always found their service to be really good, too. I like their wide selection and I think their prices are really competitive. They keep you updated on the status of your order, tell you precisely what date they will deliver and - just as importantly - they've always delivered when they said they would. I know it may seem like no big deal but like most people I need to plan my life so that I can actually be available when I'm expecting deliveries and SportsDirect have never disappointed me so far.

Posted 38 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Always great value and really happy you can now click and collect I've used the service a few times but never received my voucher

Posted 38 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Amazing selection of clothes and shoes for more then reasonable prices

Posted 39 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Brilliant service ordered on Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday fantastic

Posted 39 Minutes ago