Overall Rating

Order arrived promptly with regular updates regarding expected date or arrival etc

Posted 2 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Very good quality. Fast delivery!

Posted 8 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

brilliant service. but why cant we pick up our orders from shop I would order more ,but the postage each time is putting me/us off

Posted 13 Minutes ago

All was ok.

Posted 21 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

As easy as scrachting my back....

Posted 26 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Product and price very good, ordering good, just thought postage costs of 5 pounds were a bit high. Will use again

Posted 27 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Arrived on time as described. I would recommend Sports Direct to all.

Posted 29 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

I am very pleased with your site. My order came on time and the things were perfect. Thank you very much and i'll be back with a new order.

Posted 55 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

The product was fine, but I was greatly annoyed at the lack of customer service. I did not realise until I received my receipt that it would be delivered by courier requiring a signature. Upon trying to arrange the delivery to go to a different address, which I did before the parcel was dispatched, it was absolutely impossible to speak to any one; as I said, a complete lack of customer service!! As a result, my parcel went to my neighbour whom I do not get along with!!

merry cristmas :)

Overall Rating

Bought item online for a Christmas present to find it still had two security tags still on, hoping it can be sorted out in store which I have to travel across two towns to get to. Not impressed.

Overall Rating

Most of the items I bought arrived ok apart from the tablet which doesn't work at all and can't get hold of anyone from customer services

Overall Rating

At the moment I am trying to buy some LA Gear clothes with a voucher I have but am unsure how to redeem it.Any help appreciated

Overall Rating

by price, I was very impressed but didn't quite believe how good the quality was..apart from one of my jumpers was a bit large in size, the others were perfect fit! I must say I'm very impressed by sportsdirect.com in general and would recommend anyone to try it out while the bargain lasts!

All good and fast :)

first class service

Overall Rating

Thank you, all items wher OK.

Overall Rating

Good materials, size as expected, very fast shipping.

Overall Rating

All the products I have bought have been great value for money and good quality, sometimes sizes can be a problem with some manufacturers.

Overall Rating

I ordered some items of clothing and two picture frames. The frames weren't wrapped to protect the glass and one was smashed. As I would have to pay to send it back it would cost me and it's not my fault. Won't be ordering things like that again.

Sports Direct is rated 4.2 based on 62142 reviews