Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I enjoy shopping on line, easy ordering and paying system, fast delivery, love it.

Posted 28 Minutes ago

Posted 55 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent as always! The only problem was that the delivery did more days than it was told.

Posted 57 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Everything was absolutely amazing from service to quality to price. thank you

ok

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Delivery was quick. But the merchandise was poor quality

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

"I was very happy with the quality and the fast delivery but there was one thing that I find upsetting: the Karrimor Mens Run Jacket (45246216470) I ordered has a centimetre long hole on the left side between the Karrimor logo and the shoulder area. :-( I am attaching a photo of evidence."

Poór Tamás
Hungary
8400 Ajka, Szabadság tér 1.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I payed Ower 10 eur for dhl shipping. It took 8 days - this is much more as with regular mail. And this is not OK.
I order once a week by Next also England and get the shipment by dhl in main cases in 24 hours - newer more than 48.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The company that delivered the parcel didn't have a phone number to converse with to rearrange deliveries

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It takes too mutch time. I would like to have my stuff early in the next time or i won't buy nothing because it takes too long time.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It's expensive but quick. Lower the price I would be more likely to purchase more things more often if it was cheaper

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered two firetrap belts and belts are great along with the price, fast delivery as well, happy all round.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I will never shop online with sports direct again!
I couldn't get the item delivered to my local store in Leigh .
I couldn't return the item to my local store.
It ended up costing me £8.00 in postage when the item I ordered was only £12.00.
I've used your company for many years, and been quite impressed with quality and price but your online service has been very disappointing.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service was very good, delivery quick and overall i was pleased with my purchases.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

very good and fantastic service

Very good

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service and products. Not happy that returns wasn't free posting and had to pay to send a product back, as Had to pay for products to be sent to me in the first place.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered my other half a golf shirt on the weds with next day delivery and it came as advertised the next working day. Worth the extra money if you need things delivered in a hurry. Will definitely order again when i need something of this sort

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent! All items are great, sizes are just as they are supposed to be (according to comments bellow products). We are very satisfied.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fast delivery but products were not great quality because same sizes were different fits

Sports Direct is rated 4.2 based on 150578 reviews