Overall Rating

The shoes are exactly what i ordered. Well packaged(even with the free mug)

Posted 38 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Great service and great price

Posted 38 Minutes ago

You are the best!

Posted 39 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Yet again another wrong item sent from
Sports direct and then half an hour on
The phone trying to get through to them to sort out there error!

Posted 39 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Very good prices, Offers are super. I would like a liitle bit faster shipping but i think this is the price for low cost shipping.
Excellent job anyway.

Posted 40 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Great fast service, great prices. Great brands!

Posted 40 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Communication was non existent, held back xmas present till 29th December because of a pre order of boxer shorts, no number to call and resolve after 2 weeks of being ignored by email

Overall Rating

Good and fast delivery. The only critic I got is that they do not offer free collection in store which is a shame as others stores are doing it.

Overall Rating

The sizes are very big nothin we ordered fited us, we spent 200€ very dissapointed :(

Overall Rating

The delivery was so fast and the items came just as ordered. If your delivery was free this order would have been perfect! Thank you

excellent

Overall Rating

HELLO THERE.. YOU ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB..CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU. YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD PRODUCTS AND YOUR QUALITY ARE PERFECT..KEEP GOING..

Posted 42 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Products were exactly what i ordered. Also delivery was pretty fast, it took about 4 days with regular delivery and i live in Finland. So i'm very happy for service and might order my football stuff also next time here.

Posted 43 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

You would think that with the amount of money that I spend over time,that once in a while I would be entitled to free delivery ????

Posted 45 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Having selected the goods I needed I entered the payment info-Sports Direct added sneakily an unwanted mug and magazine to the order request.
Be careful especially because having noticed these items immediately after I pressed pay -no means to email customer service due to server rejected email address on their web page.

good quality sports equipment/clothes

Overall Rating

I missed out on promotion code as not clear on website where to input code my payment went through and i though i would have to put in code on payment section as with other websites.
Immediately realising this I email your company and was advised could not help me.
i will be very hesitate to use your company in the future because of this, I am a loyal customer who in the past recommended to friends,family and colleagues.

Overall Rating

There was only one problem. On the Firetrap shoes was UK 12 and Eu 46 , its isnt correct. Thats why there were too small for me..

Overall Rating

Köszönöm a csomag megérkezett rendben, a termék tökéletes! Nagyon megvagyok elégedve az Önök szolgàltatásával! Üdvözlettel Kádár Katalin

Boots not arrived yet!!?