Overall Rating

It has been a very pleasant transaction from the very beginning for the garage purchase. Before deciding to go with Nucrete to supply the garage, I had been reading reviews on the Internet and researching other similar suppliers. In the end, I decided to go with Nucrete, solely because Sharon was very helpful in every step in explaining the whole process. She had been very patient and at no time I felt I was under pressure to make the purchase.
After the initial deposit was paid, I was given a number of dates to choose from for the delivery and erecting of the garage. Even though I could not meet the team on site while the garage was erected due to an unplanned trip, they finished the job beautifully. When my next project that requires another sectional building to be done, I will definitely use Nucrete again. Thank you all for all your efforts.
Tony from Telford 2014

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

The proficiency and professionalism of the staff made the whole exercise from a thought into reality easy for me. With all the options explained,decided upon,delivered and erected with no hiccups.
A very good experience and a very good product.
Thanks to you all
PS Tea drinking by the erection team is second to none.

Posted 7 Days ago

Thank you Mr Wicking for the kind comments.

May i take this opportunity to Thank you again for choosing our company for your new garage and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Our team are partial to a bit of 'Yorkshire Tea' and thank you for the endless cups!

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

Excellent service, great price, absolutely no problems, the team arrived exactly when they said they would, the guys were very quick and efficient, so much so that I will be buying a second building......
I am a very happy customer.

Posted 10 Days ago

Thank you Martin for your kind comments.

Look forward to being of assistance again.

Posted 10 Days ago

Overall Rating

We are extremely pleased with the garage. The delivery and erection of the garage was most efficient. The 2 fitters were very polite and set to work immediately on arrival. They completed the job in under 2 hours, leaving no debris to be cleared. Very good value for money and we would not hesitate in recommending Nucrete Limited. In fact, after seeing the garage our neighbours are considering placing an order. Many thanks.

Posted 13 Days ago

Thank you Bob for the kind words.

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for the future.

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

Easy to order,Sharron was more than helpfull. Garage arrived on time& erected in less than 4 hrs. Great job, thanks very much, Graham.

Posted 16 Days ago

Thank you Graham for the kind words and 'Thank you' for choosing Nucrete as your preferred garage manufacturer.

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

Ordered and installed within 6 weeks. Which was ideal for us. Sharon is absolutely brilliant and will answer any queries either by phone or email. On the day of the installation, the 2 guys arrived and it was finished within 3 and a half hours. No hassle, no mess, garage brilliant, and would recommend this company to anyone looking for a concrete garage.

Posted 16 Days ago

Thank you Elaine for your very kind words and i was only to happy to assist you with your purchase.

May i take this opportunity to 'Thank You' for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

This is my second purchase from Nucrete and another Superb service from initial order to installation, staff are so knowledgeable and friendly and nothing is any trouble for them to help you with from planning your purchase to design and installation, i will highly recommend your products and services to all my friends and family.Once again a big thank you to you Sharon for all your help and your team of fitters for a trouble free purchase and installation.

Posted 16 Days ago

Thank you Brian for your kind comments and choosing Nucrete again.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

What a fantastic company Nucrete are .Sharon a star from start to finish, helped me choose the right garage for my needs.Date came in for garage being put up , company totally accomodated me as I was going on holiday.New date suited fine, garage up in no time.Nucrete didnt even take payment till the garage was up all I paid at 1st was a deposit.Garage looks amazing and even makes my house look better with a lovely garage at the side.Thanks to all at Nucrete not forgetting the workers who put it up stress free experience.Definatley recomending yoh to all friends and family.

Thank you Mrs Mcnab for the very kind comments,

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Hi Sharon

The job went with out a problem,You did a great job

Thanks

Bob

Overall Rating

Quick and easy to order. Sharon was very friendly and helpful. Everything went as arranged on day of delivery and erection

Posted 25 Days ago

Thank you for the kind words.

Overall Rating

I have been thrilled with the whole nucrete experience. Initial contact with Sharon was a pleasure and the guys who erected my garage were polite and extremely efficient i would and have recommended nucrete to anyone.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Sharon for your great comments, may i take this opportunity to 'Thank You ' for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

Excellent customer service, great communication, web-site very comprehensive, competitive pricing and very professional installation team. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete to anyone considering the purchase of a concrete sectional garage or shed.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thanks Rob for the review, your customer care pack should be with you within the next 24 hours.

Overall Rating

Andrew and Joe have just finished the assembly of the shed from Nucrete. It is very good quality. I would like to say what a good job they did and so quickly. I am also impressed with the quality of the shed. Thank you, my wife and I are grateful for your prompt and efficient service and will not hesitate to recommend your company whenever we have the opportunity.

Thank you Ken & Maureen for the kind words,

Overall Rating

I had good cooperation with all members of staff and all queries were fully
answered before and during the operation.
I am fully satisfied with the work carried out.
I have already passed the details to another person who likes the look
of the garage.
Thanks.
Ramesh.

Thank you Ramesh.

Overall Rating

Fist class and personal service from my first inquiry to the completion of my battery garages, by a very knowledgeable team.
Nothing was to much trouble including help and advice though the planning application with my local council .
The erecting team of four got on with the job with each knowing what to do and when to do it.

So all in all a First rate job from start to finish
Would I recommend ? Without a doubt I would .

Richard Harvey

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Richard for the very kind comments and glad the battery of garages was installed in less than 2 days for you.

Overall Rating

Great service from start to finish. And I am really happy with the finished product. Bradford to Bristol is a long way but by far best value around.

G Keel.

Thank you for your kind words Mr Keel,

Overall Rating

Can not fault any thing ! Great service! From ordering to delivery. Arrived as stated, the guys who erected it, despite the sunshine and heat (unusual for Manchester) did a fantastic job.

Thank you Mr Hayes for your comments,

Overall Rating

guys arrived on time, were very pleasant and professional. concrete garage exceeded my expectations. 10/10

Posted 2 Months ago

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Overall Rating

The whole experience of discussing, ordering, delivery and erecting the garage went with professional smoothness. You certainly have a very satisfied customer (for the second time). Your erection team did'nt drink too much tea on the day, either !!!
I've already recommended your company to a friend.

PS A message for Sharon
You forgot to send me one of those white fastening blocks (the kind that secures the guttering donwspouts to the garage wall) Could you??
Ken Turner (Cardiff)

Dear Mr Turner,

Thank you for your kind comments.

Regarding the white fastening blocks, i will have it prepared and packaged for you and posted by the weekend,

Hope this helps and thank you again.

Overall Rating

Nucrete are a pleasure to do business with. Excellent service right from start to finish organised by Sharon. Garage we ordered is of good quality, looks great, and was installed quickly and professionally and price was very competitive. We would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Posted 2 Months ago

glad you are happy with everything.

Best WIshes for the future