Overall Rating

Excellent service from start to completion - would highly recommend Nucrete garages. The garage is well built and the 2 men who erected it were both friendly and were very professional. Administration communication is to a high standard and all emails are replied to quickly and efficiently.

Posted 8 Days ago

Thank you so much for the kind comments.

Glad to have been service and may i thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

Fantastic job done, very pleased from start to finish would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks Emma,

Best regards

Posted 14 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have had such great help from all concerned,ordering too erecting my garage. I had a few doubt's at first as Nucrete is a long way from where I live. In the end I had no need to worry , great service very helpful staff ( Sharon was always there to answer any question's .) On the service I had I recommend Nucrete. Mrs J Driver Tiptree Essex

Posted 15 Days ago

Thank you Joyce for the lovely comments.

Overall Rating

I found that dealing with Nucrete was an easy and straightforward experience. The telephone support prior to purchase was invaluable as was the clarity of site requirements prior to installation. The installation crew were very efficient and tidy and the quality of finish excellent.
David Davidson
Hawick
Scottish Borders

Posted 16 Days ago

Thank you David for the very kind words.

Posted 16 Days ago

Overall Rating

We are delighted with our dealings witn Nucrete. There was flexibility in meeting our requirements both for size and choice of doors etc and pleased with the price quoted in comparison with the builders quotes we had obtained. Correspondence has been dealt with professionally and on the day of the garage being erected the workmen worked well and timeously.

I would be pleased to recommend the company to anyone.

Posted 17 Days ago

Thank you Lynn for your very kind comments.

WIshing you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

Not having had much luck in the past with tradesmen and after extensive research for a reputable company to install a large garage for us we decided on nucrete as a suitable company providing a good product at a competitive price .
The Nucrete team provided us a first class service right from the first enquiry with Sharon
who provided us with all the right information from sizes and styles which were available for our needs and answered all our questions and queries promptly and efficiently, even whilst on her own holiday
We placed a order arranged a delivery date with every confidence.
Nucrete erectors Colin and Browny arrived on the agreed date we were amazed how quickly the garage went up, they were very professional polite and friendly guys who worked tirelessly through the rain until the garage was finished
We would recommend Nucrete 100% to anyone who is looking for a sectional building at a competitive price but wanting a Rolls Royce service .
Many Thanks to them all for our excellent goods and service Jacki & Ashley Giles

Posted 17 Days ago

Thank you for the very kind comments and was so lovely to have be able to assist you from time of enquiry to the end.

May i wish you and your lovely family all the best for the future.

Overall Rating

It has been a very pleasant transaction from the very beginning for the garage purchase. Before deciding to go with Nucrete to supply the garage, I had been reading reviews on the Internet and researching other similar suppliers. In the end, I decided to go with Nucrete, solely because Sharon was very helpful in every step in explaining the whole process. She had been very patient and at no time I felt I was under pressure to make the purchase.
After the initial deposit was paid, I was given a number of dates to choose from for the delivery and erecting of the garage. Even though I could not meet the team on site while the garage was erected due to an unplanned trip, they finished the job beautifully. When my next project that requires another sectional building to be done, I will definitely use Nucrete again. Thank you all for all your efforts.
Tony from Telford 2014

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you for your kind comments!

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Posted 25 Days ago

Overall Rating

The proficiency and professionalism of the staff made the whole exercise from a thought into reality easy for me. With all the options explained,decided upon,delivered and erected with no hiccups.
A very good experience and a very good product.
Thanks to you all
PS Tea drinking by the erection team is second to none.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Mr Wicking for the kind comments.

May i take this opportunity to Thank you again for choosing our company for your new garage and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Our team are partial to a bit of 'Yorkshire Tea' and thank you for the endless cups!

Overall Rating

Excellent service, great price, absolutely no problems, the team arrived exactly when they said they would, the guys were very quick and efficient, so much so that I will be buying a second building......
I am a very happy customer.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Martin for your kind comments.

Look forward to being of assistance again.

Overall Rating

We are extremely pleased with the garage. The delivery and erection of the garage was most efficient. The 2 fitters were very polite and set to work immediately on arrival. They completed the job in under 2 hours, leaving no debris to be cleared. Very good value for money and we would not hesitate in recommending Nucrete Limited. In fact, after seeing the garage our neighbours are considering placing an order. Many thanks.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Bob for the kind words.

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

Easy to order,Sharron was more than helpfull. Garage arrived on time& erected in less than 4 hrs. Great job, thanks very much, Graham.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Graham for the kind words and 'Thank you' for choosing Nucrete as your preferred garage manufacturer.

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

Ordered and installed within 6 weeks. Which was ideal for us. Sharon is absolutely brilliant and will answer any queries either by phone or email. On the day of the installation, the 2 guys arrived and it was finished within 3 and a half hours. No hassle, no mess, garage brilliant, and would recommend this company to anyone looking for a concrete garage.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Elaine for your very kind words and i was only to happy to assist you with your purchase.

May i take this opportunity to 'Thank You' for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

This is my second purchase from Nucrete and another Superb service from initial order to installation, staff are so knowledgeable and friendly and nothing is any trouble for them to help you with from planning your purchase to design and installation, i will highly recommend your products and services to all my friends and family.Once again a big thank you to you Sharon for all your help and your team of fitters for a trouble free purchase and installation.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Brian for your kind comments and choosing Nucrete again.

Overall Rating

What a fantastic company Nucrete are .Sharon a star from start to finish, helped me choose the right garage for my needs.Date came in for garage being put up , company totally accomodated me as I was going on holiday.New date suited fine, garage up in no time.Nucrete didnt even take payment till the garage was up all I paid at 1st was a deposit.Garage looks amazing and even makes my house look better with a lovely garage at the side.Thanks to all at Nucrete not forgetting the workers who put it up stress free experience.Definatley recomending yoh to all friends and family.

Thank you Mrs Mcnab for the very kind comments,

Hi Sharon

The job went with out a problem,You did a great job

Thanks

Bob

Kindest Regards

Overall Rating

Quick and easy to order. Sharon was very friendly and helpful. Everything went as arranged on day of delivery and erection

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for the kind words.

Overall Rating

I have been thrilled with the whole nucrete experience. Initial contact with Sharon was a pleasure and the guys who erected my garage were polite and extremely efficient i would and have recommended nucrete to anyone.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Sharon for your great comments, may i take this opportunity to 'Thank You ' for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

Excellent customer service, great communication, web-site very comprehensive, competitive pricing and very professional installation team. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete to anyone considering the purchase of a concrete sectional garage or shed.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thanks Rob for the review, your customer care pack should be with you within the next 24 hours.

Kindest Regards

Overall Rating

Andrew and Joe have just finished the assembly of the shed from Nucrete. It is very good quality. I would like to say what a good job they did and so quickly. I am also impressed with the quality of the shed. Thank you, my wife and I are grateful for your prompt and efficient service and will not hesitate to recommend your company whenever we have the opportunity.

Thank you Ken & Maureen for the kind words,

Best wishes for the future.

Overall Rating

I had good cooperation with all members of staff and all queries were fully
answered before and during the operation.
I am fully satisfied with the work carried out.
I have already passed the details to another person who likes the look
of the garage.