Overall Rating

We spent a lot of time looking at potential garage suppliers and in the end chose Nucrete as they had excellent reviews from previous customers. They had a lot to live up too and they didn't disappoint.

From start to finish the service was excellent and Sharon was always on hand to answer questions and explain anything in more detail. The ordering process was easy over the phone and Sharon talked you through the possible options available.

The garage date of installation was put back a week because of stock not being delivered by a supplier to Nucrete but received two phone calls explaining the situation which was great customer service.

The two guys who put up the garage were friendly and answered questions from me in good detail. The finished garage was great quality and have had several comments from neighbours.

Overall I would definitely recommend Nucrete to family and friends wishing to purchase a garage, thanks all!

Posted 1 Hour ago

Overall Rating

Best price, good communication, built on time, great looking work-shed - What more could I ask for? (maybe £20 voucher).

Posted 2 Days ago

Thank you for your kind comments, thank you again for choosing Nucrete your business is very much appreciated.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

Excellent service throughout from ordering to erection and the best price.

Posted 3 Days ago

Thank you Peter for the kind words.

Wishing you all the best

regards

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Absolutely brilliant service in every respect. The lorry turned up exactly on time and the two men had the shed completed very quickly and efficiently. Sharon, in particular, deserves a mention for her excellent product knowledge and prompt response to every query or request. All in all a rare pleasure in this day and age to find a company that actually seems to care about the standard of service they provide to their customers. Well done to all concerned.

Posted 8 Days ago

Thank you so much Len for the very kind comments, i am over the moon that the shed is everything you could want and wishing you all the very best for the future.

Thanks again

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

Very pleased with our new garage. We have had several compliments on it already. The guys who erected it were polite, tidy and very efficient. Looking forward to using it!

Posted 10 Days ago

Thank you Sharon for your kind comments.

Kindest Regards

Overall Rating

The garage is of exceptional quality and looks very good externally. The construction was very quick and the workmen were very knowledgable when asked questions. Overall, very satisfied with the product and would recommend Nucreate to anyone wanting a quality garage.

Posted 10 Days ago

Thank you so much for your kind comments, all the great planning certainly paid off.

Al the best for the future.

Overall Rating

I have owned a couple of dilapidated lock up garages for a number of years. They needed demolishing and re-building but my perception of the cost of rebuild stopped me from dealing with the issue properly. That was until I came across Nucrete. Their simple garage construction and excellent prices finally meant I could pull the trigger.

The delivery and installation process is nothing short of amazing. I ordered a double garage. The garage left Bradford in the morning and was with me around noon. By 4pm the garages were finished. 4 hours!

Construction quality is fine, the doors seem secure and I love the fact that I have two nice shiny new garages when before they were just a headache.

Posted 10 Days ago

Thank you Ben for your kind comments,

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Overall Rating

I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. From the very start the service was good, the staff helpful and considerate and now that my garage is up I am over the moon with it.

I had lots of questions and queries but everyone, and Sharon, in particular, were helpful and answered them clearly and quickly and without treating me like an idiot for which I am grateful. I wish my new kitchen had been this easy.

Posted 25 Days ago

Thank you for your kind comments Margaret, the pleasure was all mine :-)

Posted 25 Days ago

Overall Rating

A Quality product, backed up by Quality Service from the initial enquiry right through to final assembly. Well done to all of the Team. Excellent supprt from Sharon in particular.

Would recommend NUCRETE without hesitation.

Thank You.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you so Much for your kind words, pleasure was all mine,

Can't wait to see pictures of your large double garage.

Kindest Regards

Overall Rating

Right from the first email I thought what a very helpful and friendly firm I am about to do business with , Sharon was able to answer all my questions and advise me on construction of the base .

On the delivery day I received a telephone call to let me know the time it would arrive ( they were spot on ) and on arrival the two very friendly men set to work straight away . I had not realised just how much my garden sloped so on the plan the side door would have had a big drop , with out any fuss they put the door in a better position . On completion they explained about the door mechanism and locks , cleared up any rubbish and off they went .
from the start to the finish everybody where very friendly and most of all EFFICENT I would recommend them to every one ,5 stars out of 5 a Big thank you Nucrete .

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you so much for your review.

Overall Rating

The workers were great, the garage was built really quick, and looks brilliant. The garage is well worth the money and Sharon was very patient and understanding of our needs. Thank you so much, and we would certainly recommend Nucrete to anyone in need of solid, nice looking garage.

Mike
Walsall

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Mike and Claire for your kind comments.

Overall Rating

Excellent service from start to completion - would highly recommend Nucrete garages. The garage is well built and the 2 men who erected it were both friendly and were very professional. Administration communication is to a high standard and all emails are replied to quickly and efficiently.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you so much for the kind comments.

Glad to have been service and may i thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Overall Rating

Fantastic job done, very pleased from start to finish would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks Emma,

Best regards

Overall Rating

I have had such great help from all concerned,ordering too erecting my garage. I had a few doubt's at first as Nucrete is a long way from where I live. In the end I had no need to worry , great service very helpful staff ( Sharon was always there to answer any question's .) On the service I had I recommend Nucrete. Mrs J Driver Tiptree Essex

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Joyce for the lovely comments.

Overall Rating

I found that dealing with Nucrete was an easy and straightforward experience. The telephone support prior to purchase was invaluable as was the clarity of site requirements prior to installation. The installation crew were very efficient and tidy and the quality of finish excellent.
David Davidson
Hawick
Scottish Borders

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you David for the very kind words.

Overall Rating

We are delighted with our dealings witn Nucrete. There was flexibility in meeting our requirements both for size and choice of doors etc and pleased with the price quoted in comparison with the builders quotes we had obtained. Correspondence has been dealt with professionally and on the day of the garage being erected the workmen worked well and timeously.

I would be pleased to recommend the company to anyone.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Lynn for your very kind comments.

WIshing you all the very best for the future.

Overall Rating

Not having had much luck in the past with tradesmen and after extensive research for a reputable company to install a large garage for us we decided on nucrete as a suitable company providing a good product at a competitive price .
The Nucrete team provided us a first class service right from the first enquiry with Sharon
who provided us with all the right information from sizes and styles which were available for our needs and answered all our questions and queries promptly and efficiently, even whilst on her own holiday
We placed a order arranged a delivery date with every confidence.
Nucrete erectors Colin and Browny arrived on the agreed date we were amazed how quickly the garage went up, they were very professional polite and friendly guys who worked tirelessly through the rain until the garage was finished
We would recommend Nucrete 100% to anyone who is looking for a sectional building at a competitive price but wanting a Rolls Royce service .
Many Thanks to them all for our excellent goods and service Jacki & Ashley Giles

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for the very kind comments and was so lovely to have be able to assist you from time of enquiry to the end.

May i wish you and your lovely family all the best for the future.

Overall Rating

It has been a very pleasant transaction from the very beginning for the garage purchase. Before deciding to go with Nucrete to supply the garage, I had been reading reviews on the Internet and researching other similar suppliers. In the end, I decided to go with Nucrete, solely because Sharon was very helpful in every step in explaining the whole process. She had been very patient and at no time I felt I was under pressure to make the purchase.
After the initial deposit was paid, I was given a number of dates to choose from for the delivery and erecting of the garage. Even though I could not meet the team on site while the garage was erected due to an unplanned trip, they finished the job beautifully. When my next project that requires another sectional building to be done, I will definitely use Nucrete again. Thank you all for all your efforts.
Tony from Telford 2014

Posted 3 Months ago

Thank you for your kind comments!

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Overall Rating

The proficiency and professionalism of the staff made the whole exercise from a thought into reality easy for me. With all the options explained,decided upon,delivered and erected with no hiccups.
A very good experience and a very good product.
Thanks to you all
PS Tea drinking by the erection team is second to none.

Posted 3 Months ago

Thank you Mr Wicking for the kind comments.

May i take this opportunity to Thank you again for choosing our company for your new garage and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Our team are partial to a bit of 'Yorkshire Tea' and thank you for the endless cups!

Overall Rating

Excellent service, great price, absolutely no problems, the team arrived exactly when they said they would, the guys were very quick and efficient, so much so that I will be buying a second building......
I am a very happy customer.

Posted 3 Months ago

Thank you Martin for your kind comments.

Look forward to being of assistance again.

Nucrete Online is rated 5 based on 74 reviews