Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Nucrete are a great company. Sharon was always very helpful as were the men who put the sheds up in the rain.
I would give Nucrete 10/10 and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends or anyone else.
Wish all company's were like this one. All in all a very happy customer, thank you.

Posted 6 Days ago

So pleased you are delighted with your 2 new buildings.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete, your business was much appreciated.

All the best

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The whole process from discussing my requirements to final installation was simple and trouble free. I had to make a last minute alteration to the size of my garage, this was handled without any problems. When the day came for installation the fitters turned up promptly and seemed to put the garage up in record time. Overall i was very pleased and would use them again

Posted 7 Days ago

Thank you Chris for the great review.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

EXCELLENT SERVICE & ADVICE FROM THE FIRST CONTACT. THE GARAGE IS FOR MY 85 YEAR OLD MUM-IN-LAW & NEEDED A COMPANY WHO I COULD RELY ON AND PROVIDE A REALLY GOOD END TO END SERVICE. THE GARAGE WAS DELIVERED AND ERECTED ON TIME AND INSTALLED BY A KNOWLEDGEABLE & HARD WORKING TEAM, THE PRODUCT IS GOOD AND CAN BE TAYLOR MADE TO INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS. I CAN STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE COMPANY TO ANY POTENTIAL PURCHASERS.

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THE INSTALLATION WAS THE BASE FOR THE GARAGE. WHILST IT WAS LAID TO A GOOD STANDARD (BOTH QUALITY & SIZE) THERE WAS A FROST OVERNIGHT FOR THE FIRST DAY OR TWO & WAS NOT COVERED RESULTING IN A LESS THAN PERFECT FINISH. THE SHUTTERING WAS NOT FLUSH TO THE FINISHED LEVEL WHICH LED TO THE RETENTION OF RAIN WATER WHICH DIDN'T HELP. KEEPING THE DOORS OPEN MAY HELP DRY THE BASE OUT. AM GOING TO PAINT THE FLOOR WHEN IT DRIES OUT, BUT MAY HAVE TO RE-SKIM TO GET THE DESIRED FINISH.

Posted 10 Days ago

Thank you so much for your comments. I'm so glad you and your mother-in-law are so happy with the building, it was a pleasure to deal with you. With regards to the frost, this is sometimes a problem with base laying in the British climate, however I can give you some advice how to make the finish look great...

You are quite right, keep the door open for a few days if possible to allow the base to dry out properly and then in spring as the weather warms up you could indeed paint the base with a quality floor paint which will smooth any surface imperfections. Grey looks great! ...But first 'seal' the base with a PVA sealer mixed with water. This is easy to apply and can be brushed on in no time at all. This will seal the base and stop any flakiness caused by the frost.

I hope that helps and if you need any further help, please get in touch :)

Best regards

Posted 9 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

An excellent company who takes time and effort to ensure that the customer gets exactly what they want, nothing was too much trouble. The product is first class at a very reasonable price, would highly recommend without hesitation.

Posted 16 Days ago

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Posted 16 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the start of our enquiry with Sharon who assisted with all procedures (and never gave up!) until delivery and final completion on the coldest day this winter we have been delighted. It is good to know there is still the personal touch and competence to deliver a project to such a high standard. Thank you very much to Sharon and the guys who found us at the end of a narrow lane to bring and erect our garage.
kindest regards
John

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you John for the kind comments,

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Posted 23 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Started off with a recommendation from a previous Nucrete customer. Checked the website and found it clear, concise, giving every bit of information I needed. Followed up with a call to the office and within a day or two all the paperwork to help me plan the project had arrived. Was able to quickly set our my requirements and it only took another one phone call to establish the price, conditions of sale, site preparation requirements and a probable delivery date. It was as simple as that. Placed the order, paid the deposit, fixed the delivery date and on the day the guys arrived on time, erected the garage exactly to spec - in what seemed no time at all - and the car was in the garage that night. A reliable company I will recommend on.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Jim for your very kind comments.

May i take this opportunity to Thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good service. Sharon is very helpful. She is always there when you need to speak about something. Highly recommended.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We spent a lot of time looking at potential garage suppliers and in the end chose Nucrete as they had excellent reviews from previous customers. They had a lot to live up too and they didn't disappoint.

From start to finish the service was excellent and Sharon was always on hand to answer questions and explain anything in more detail. The ordering process was easy over the phone and Sharon talked you through the possible options available.

The garage date of installation was put back a week because of stock not being delivered by a supplier to Nucrete but received two phone calls explaining the situation which was great customer service.

The two guys who put up the garage were friendly and answered questions from me in good detail. The finished garage was great quality and have had several comments from neighbours.

Overall I would definitely recommend Nucrete to family and friends wishing to purchase a garage, thanks all!

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Matt for your very kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Best price, good communication, built on time, great looking work-shed - What more could I ask for? (maybe £20 voucher).

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for your kind comments, thank you again for choosing Nucrete your business is very much appreciated.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service throughout from ordering to erection and the best price.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Peter for the kind words.

Wishing you all the best

regards

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Absolutely brilliant service in every respect. The lorry turned up exactly on time and the two men had the shed completed very quickly and efficiently. Sharon, in particular, deserves a mention for her excellent product knowledge and prompt response to every query or request. All in all a rare pleasure in this day and age to find a company that actually seems to care about the standard of service they provide to their customers. Well done to all concerned.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you so much Len for the very kind comments, i am over the moon that the shed is everything you could want and wishing you all the very best for the future.

Thanks again

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased with our new garage. We have had several compliments on it already. The guys who erected it were polite, tidy and very efficient. Looking forward to using it!

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Sharon for your kind comments.

Kindest Regards

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The garage is of exceptional quality and looks very good externally. The construction was very quick and the workmen were very knowledgable when asked questions. Overall, very satisfied with the product and would recommend Nucreate to anyone wanting a quality garage.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you so much for your kind comments, all the great planning certainly paid off.

Al the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have owned a couple of dilapidated lock up garages for a number of years. They needed demolishing and re-building but my perception of the cost of rebuild stopped me from dealing with the issue properly. That was until I came across Nucrete. Their simple garage construction and excellent prices finally meant I could pull the trigger.

The delivery and installation process is nothing short of amazing. I ordered a double garage. The garage left Bradford in the morning and was with me around noon. By 4pm the garages were finished. 4 hours!

Construction quality is fine, the doors seem secure and I love the fact that I have two nice shiny new garages when before they were just a headache.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Ben for your kind comments,

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. From the very start the service was good, the staff helpful and considerate and now that my garage is up I am over the moon with it.

I had lots of questions and queries but everyone, and Sharon, in particular, were helpful and answered them clearly and quickly and without treating me like an idiot for which I am grateful. I wish my new kitchen had been this easy.

Posted 3 Months ago

Thank you for your kind comments Margaret, the pleasure was all mine :-)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A Quality product, backed up by Quality Service from the initial enquiry right through to final assembly. Well done to all of the Team. Excellent supprt from Sharon in particular.

Would recommend NUCRETE without hesitation.

Thank You.

Posted 3 Months ago

Thank you so Much for your kind words, pleasure was all mine,

Can't wait to see pictures of your large double garage.

Kindest Regards

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Right from the first email I thought what a very helpful and friendly firm I am about to do business with , Sharon was able to answer all my questions and advise me on construction of the base .

On the delivery day I received a telephone call to let me know the time it would arrive ( they were spot on ) and on arrival the two very friendly men set to work straight away . I had not realised just how much my garden sloped so on the plan the side door would have had a big drop , with out any fuss they put the door in a better position . On completion they explained about the door mechanism and locks , cleared up any rubbish and off they went .
from the start to the finish everybody where very friendly and most of all EFFICENT I would recommend them to every one ,5 stars out of 5 a Big thank you Nucrete .

Posted 4 Months ago

Thank you so much for your review.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The workers were great, the garage was built really quick, and looks brilliant. The garage is well worth the money and Sharon was very patient and understanding of our needs. Thank you so much, and we would certainly recommend Nucrete to anyone in need of solid, nice looking garage.

Mike
Walsall

Posted 4 Months ago

Thank you Mike and Claire for your kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service from start to completion - would highly recommend Nucrete garages. The garage is well built and the 2 men who erected it were both friendly and were very professional. Administration communication is to a high standard and all emails are replied to quickly and efficiently.

Posted 4 Months ago

Thank you so much for the kind comments.

Glad to have been service and may i thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic job done, very pleased from start to finish would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks Emma,