Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thanks to Nucrete, ours was an easy, pleasant and hassle free transaction from the outset. From our initial telephone enquiry through to delivery and construction, we found all the staff we dealt with to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Everything went according to plan, with our garage arriving on the specified day of delivery and in a timely fashion. We are delighted with the finished result and would highly recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of purchasing a new garage.

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

All the way through the process they could not have been more helpful and professional, all of the promised notifications and timescale were met and the finished item looks great.

They also were able to easily accommodate a change in the delivery date due to me not finishing the concrete base on time - with a couple of weeks notice.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was impressed with the degree of information at the end of the phone and email even before I ordered my garage. I was kept totally informed from ordering to delivery and construction.
The construction team were cheerful and friendly imparting useful maintenance information for the garage.
I am really pleased with my constructed garage.

Posted 3 Days ago

Thank you Andy for the kind words.

So glad you are pleased with your extra height garage.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My husband wanted a garage for his beloved classic car, and he is over the moon with his Nucrete Elite! The service and communications from the very beginning have been second to none - even when Sharon got delayed in the States due to bad weather she managed to keep in contact! The two guys who erected the garage were extremely efficient and helpful and spent time explaining different things once they'd finished and I'm sure were longing to get home! All in all a very good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nucrete to anyone. It has been admired by many already. One happy husband.....! Thanks Sharon!

Posted 3 Days ago

Thank you Pam & Ian for the kind words.

Was my pleasure to be of assistance to you and glad the classic car is now happy in its new home!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm absolutely delighted with my Nucrete garage.

The whole process from initial discussions and help from Sharon to the fitting on site was seamless and very professional.

Your two fitters who erected my garage did a great job, they worked very hard and diligently and were most helpful and pleasant.

The garage looks fantastic and has exceeded my expectations in terms of quality. It's fantastic value for money.

I highly recommend Nucrete to anyone looking for a high quality, competitively priced garage.

Ian O'Connor

Posted 7 Days ago

Thank you Ian for the kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Just wanted to comment on my experience with Nucrete - and i must say it has been excellent.
From the beginning very professional and straightforward. Sharon provided a great helping hand.
The fitting team arrived promptly at specified time and quickly,professionally erected the building. I must say me and wife love the look of Elite Apex garage.
Would i recommended Nucrete - yes very much so !!!!!

Posted 27 Days ago

Love the pictures showing installation.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From start to finish the service/ experience has been excellent. We have had a large double garage and it arrived on the lorry 9 am and was fully erected by 14:30pm. The team worked really hard and were very efficient and tidy.
Would highly recommend your company. Thank you

Posted 30 Days ago

Thank you so much for the kind comments.

Your building looks great,

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I spent some time getting quotes, living in Scotland I didn't expect the best to come from Bradford. Their web site was the best I found, add your postcode and get a quote, all the technical specs are there as well, all you need to know. I struggled to find a supplier with so much information available.
But when I found out they deliver to my area (Lanarkshire) on a regular basis I had no hesitation.
The delivery date was agreed to suit me (I had to demolish my old garage and extend the base). I received a phone call to let me know exactly when it would delivered. It arrived at 8am and was erected complete at 11am. The two men who erected the garage were incredible to watch, totally synchronised. Having lived with an old wooden garage for so long it is such a pleasure to have such a well made, erected and finished garage. I had taken some photos to have a record of before and after, I was so pleased with the garage I made a small video for Youtube. If you search "replace old garage" you should find it. Many thanks to Nucrete for such an excellent service.

Posted 30 Days ago

Thank you James for the great comments and video and pictures.

Much appreciated, all the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Garage arrived 9 am and was up ready for 1pm the men were very efficient.and hard working.the garage looks good we had choice of where to put window and door.and they put it exactly where we ask .and since it's been there 5 people have asked where we got it from and someone knocked on door and asked us for phone numbers as they thought it was wonderful .I think this says it all .we would and will recommend nucrete thank you for a wonderful job

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Peter for the kind comments and for recommending our company.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the very first contact with Sharon this company were exceptional, always helpful and willing to offer advice and guidance. Sharon was very patient even when the order was changed when we changed our mind about number of windows and whether they should open or not, length, width, roof or anything else you could think of! A revised price was always available on the spot. Nothing was too much trouble or too trivial for Sharon. Whilst talking about prices I find it incredible that a company in Yorkshire can supply and erect a building to a better specification and at a much lower price than one 3 miles away from where I live in London! The guys that erected the building were polite and helpful and a real credit to their company. All in all if you are looking for a pre-cast concrete building save yourself some time, look no further, they don't come better or cheaper or more pleasant to deal with! I have no reservation in recommending Nucrete to everyone they are quite simply superb.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Derek for the wonderful review-

It is very much appreciated and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you Nucrete for a perfect installation of our Apex Garage, on one of the hottest days so far this year. Your fitters managed excellently, were efficient, quiet, tidy and given the dangers of my spiky Chinese Monkey Puzzle Tree, and thorny roses coped amazingly. We are very pleased with our new garage/workshop/renovation hub. Let's hope we are as good as your fitters as we start our home renovation. Love our new garage!

Posted 1 Month ago

Garage looks absolutely great and fits well in the space you have.

Good luck with the work on the house.

Wishing you all the very best.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent Customer Service from first initial inquiry until final completion. Excellent prices compared to some local firms from my area (Lanarkshire).
I am delighted with the finished product.
Sharon and the "Construction Team" are a credit to "Nucrete".
I will have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family.

Irene Wilson
Carluke Lanarkshire

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you so much Irene for the very kind comments.

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This shed looks like it will be much more durable than my previous wooden shed. I had lots of queries throughout the process and Sharon was superb at answering all of these. I needed several "idiot guides" to help me understand particular sequences of events and Sharon presented these in terms that were very easy to understand. The only blemish was on installation day when a panel was not loaded onto the lorry leading to another trip being needed to fit just that one panel. That should not have happened but it was the only thing that went wrong and I still rate Nucrete as very good. The installation team clearly knew exactly what they were doing and the structure was up within two or three hours. I completely left them to it and they were excellent. All in all I received great service and even the one blemish does not detract from that. Sharon really is an asset to the company.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Ted for your kind comments - glad to hear you are enjoying your new building.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent company. Slight mix up over delivery but sorted out by the team. The installation was very good and friendly guys. Only took a couple of hours. Will recommend

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for your kind words, all the best fro the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

the service & staff have all been marvellous. The finished product looks good & is certainly good value when ordering online. I'd recommend the metal roof 'tiles' &
they come in numerous colours.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for your kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service was excellent and the time to get the garage erected was very quick. I had my doubts about getting a pre-fab garage but I wasn't disappointed. It is of very good quality and looks really great. I had a few passers by complimenting me on the garage. Thanks Nucrete and Sharon for the hassle free service.

Posted 2 Months ago

I look forward to seeing some pictures soon.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

In the initial days of 'what building should buy' i came accross Nucrete. Things then steadily got better. Armed with my concrete base dimentions, i contacted Sharon at Nucrete and within 20 minutes i had a reply suggesting size options and a suggested size that was cheaper than i had calculated. At no time was i put under any pressure to buy and in fact it was my local Parish Council that dragged their feet clearing the site. As time pressed on i changed some of the features on the building and was always (almost instantly) given a new quote. Buying from Nucrete couldn't be easier and as far as i can tell they're the cheapest on line. BUT the quality is the best! and i know, i have just been dazzeled by my new building. Built by guys that obviously enjoy what they do.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Trev for the kind comments.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hope the amateur dramatics society love your new building.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the moment I first spoke to Sharon to the moment the installation team left it was a pleasure buying my extra high double Apex garage from Nucrete. Everything on their side of things went extremely smoothly . I'm delighted with the quality of the garage and I would recommend Nucrete without hesitation.

Posted 3 Months ago

Thank you John for the great review.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your new building.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the initial enquiry right through to the end build, we were delighted with the service, advice and price provided by Sharon and the Nucrete team. If you are considering a workshop or a garage for your garden, I highly recommend you choose Nucrete. We needed a garage/workshop and also enough space to store logs and fuel for the fire. For the size we needed, no other company could beat the price. However, no corners were cut and we now have a top quality building that meets our needs. Great quality and great finish! Thank you! :)

Posted 3 Months ago

Thanks Karen for the great review.

All the very best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service was very good, delivery was on time and the people erecting the garage were friendly and helpful. They left the site tidy and clean and I would recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of buying a sectional garage. The garage looks very nice and has improved the appearance of our property.

Posted 3 Months ago

Garage looks really great.

Nucrete Online is rated 5 based on 120 reviews