Hishami Suga

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Nucrete Online has been very helpful. I asked a lot of questions before and after placing my order. Each of them was answered promptly. Happy with the shed.

Posted 2 Days ago

Mr Philip Davies

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Other companies use local agents, with nucrete is a relatively small size and can give personal attention to each order from its head office. I felt the ordering and design process was more effective that my experience with competitors because the head office gave more neutral advice than perhaps a local agent working on commission would. I felt I got a better building as a result and without any sales pressures.

The shed was delivered on time and constructed by an experienced team to a good standard. The design and finish of the shed is pretty good at a very competitive price.

Posted 3 Days ago

Mr S Clarkson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We are very pleased with all aspects of Nucrete's service from the initial quotation through to the installation of the garage. Everything went exactly to plan and we are delighted with the garage. Many thanks also to Sharon Winson for her responsiveness and excellent customer service! Keep up the good work! Stephen Clarkson, Harrogate.

Posted 4 Days ago

Your new garage looks really good :-)

Posted 4 Days ago

Mr J Norton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Had two sheds/workshops built. Delighted with them. The installers worked in appalling weather conditions and finished at 8:30pm (they started at 2pm having driven from Bradford at 7am that morning. Many neighbours have already admired them and I have given a couple of them your web details.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you John for the great review and lovely comment. Hope you and your son enjoy your new sheds.
Wishing you all the best for the future. Regards Sharon

Mr Alex Cuthbert

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Really happy with the service from Nucrete, everything was done when they said it would be and to a great standard
Would definitely recommend
Thanks
Alex Cuthbert
Ps every company should have a Sharon.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Alex for the great review and lovely comment.

It was my pleasure :-)

Mr Carl Smith

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Does what it says on the tin. Very happy with the structure. The guys that put up the shed where great. Thank you all.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Carl for the great photo and review.

mr B Walker

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We had a lean to garage fitted and the fitters said that it was about as big as they would normally build a lean to garage, although they'd built much larger stand-alone garages. We'd already had the ground works done which took a couple of weeks. The garage was delivered and erected in about 5 hours. It looks neat and tidy and our car fits in easily (unlike the garage at our previous house). There were a few gaps in the mastic put between the panels, but they did leave a tube for us, so we could tidy that up ourselves. I put a mortar fillet on the inside as directed but the rain still came through a bit as damp patches. This might improve as all the concrete cures. I also painted the fillet with a bitumen paint which has helped. All in all, a nice job . Sharon in the office was very helpful throughout the buying process and I'd be happy to use Nucrete again.

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your comments and for the great pictures of your new building.

Although small gaps in the mastic should not be an issue if at anytime it does become an issue please let me know and i will send a team to reseal the building for you. The same with the damp patches, this should disappear quickly and is normal when the building is 1st installed, please try and keep the building ventilated as much as possible to speed up the curing process. Any issues at all please contact me and i will sort this for you.

Thank you again for your kind words and i wish you all the best for the future.

Dave Hill

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I looked at a few companies online regarding a replacement for our garage. While looking at the Nucrete site, I was contacted by Sharon via the online chat system and we discussed our requirements. I was very impressed with the options available regardind size, doors & windows etc. . Sharon recommended someone to remove our old garage and we arranged a date for erecting the new one. i was also very impressed with how soon both jobs were completed and how tidy both sets of workers left the site. I would definitely recommend Nucrete for their professionalism and quality of work.

Dave Hill, Littleborough

Posted 1 Month ago

Your very kind comments are much appreciated- the garage looks great!

All the best for the future.

Mr Middleton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service provided from the first call to sharon who did all the real work by phone to the instalation team who were professional , friendly and very efficient at their job could not be happier with the end result many thanks to the nucrete team

Posted 2 Months ago

Thanks Steve for the lovely comments.

Your extra height garage looks smashing!

Emma Mackley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

‘Sharon was extremely helpful in helping is decide on which type of building, size and finish to suit our needs and budget.

The men who can to build the concrete shed were polite, tidy and the building was up and ready to use within a few hours.

It looks very smart in our garden and the 14.5 x 8.3 size is perfect for family use, bikes, lawnmower, tools, etc. with plenty of room to move around.

We are glad we went for the PVC windows and facias as the building will require minimal maintenance and is very secure.

We would definitely recommend Nucrete’.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Emma for the lovely comments.

Shed looks amazing.

Clive Illingworth

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

when I first looked at Nucrete and their workshops, Sharon gave us good information and plenty of options on how we could configure the workshop to exactly what I wanted. A very good point about Nucrete was that none of the staff were pushy in trying to sell me the workshop.
As I had to remove my old wooden shed and prepare the base for the new one I could defer the delivery until i was ready. The workshop was delivered and put together in less than 1 day.
All of the staff that I dealt with from start to finish were all very helpful and professional.
The build quality and fittings of the workshop is excellent

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for the great photos and review Clive,

May i take this opportunity to Thank you again for choosing Nucrete Online and wish you all the best for the future.

Mr S McKenzie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

very easy to use. sharon was brilliant answered all my questions and kept me up to date. Very quick at putting the garage together.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE

Posted 3 Months ago

Thank you for the great photos Scott and lovely review.

M James

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful from initial enquiry right through to fitting. Cannot fault the experience and so far (garage only been up a few days) great product at an unbeatable price. Quality is very good and nothing you ask is a silly question either before or after you buy. Would definitely use these guys again and recommend them for anyone looking for a garage.

Posted 3 Months ago

Mr P & Mrs B Young

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We can say that our original enquiry and others afterwards were explained to us very thoroughly and clearly. We found Sharon to be most helpful with all the questions we needed to ask.

The building, a garage attached to the side of the house, was put up quickly and efficiently and looks very good as a new addition. We have also received positive comments from some of the neighbours.

We would be able to recommend Nucrete as a company who supply and erect garages and sheds of varying types for a very reasonable price.

Posted 4 Months ago

MR ED SPICER

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We contacted Sharon of Nucrete over a year before our garage was built, we lived in London at the time and the garage was to be built on the Isle of Wight.
We had problems with electric pole guides that had to be moved, trees removed and a large base laid this took ages, infact it was over a year from paying our deposit, dispite this the garage arrived on the date aranged together with everything we had asked for and our large garage was erected in just one day by a very friendly work crew.
We can honestly say we have never had a large purchase sutch as this go so smoothly and would recomend both Sharron and Nucrete a first class company and work force to everyone.

Eddie Spicer

Posted 5 Months ago

Thanks Ed for your great photos of your new garage in Isle of Wight!

M Walshaw

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

For once a company that it was a pleasure to do business with. From the initial contact for a quotation, through to the final installation, every aspect was hassle free & complete professionally. All went very smoothly & very happy with our new building. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you Mark for the kind comments.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Mrs A Mellor

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Sharon was very helpful and knowledgeable from the ordering process through to delivery. Sharon returned calls and emails promptly and kept me informed of the progress/ timescales and sorted out a minor problem which no one was aware of until our old garage was removed. Thanks Sharon great service. The new garage looks good!

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you Angela for the lovely comments.

Mr M Thomas

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Over the moon with my new garage excellent professional service .two very well mannered lads put it together in two hours left garden tidy and gave some good advice . Highly recommend nucrete keep up the good work ????????????????

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you so much Michael for the kind words and pictures.

Mr J Pragnell

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

After moving to a new house I needed a garage. We had the space and after a lot of research decided for ease to get a prefabricated garage. Not only did this mean an easier base construction it meant construction in less than one day. AND this was a 5 car garage. Nucrete sent along 6 hard working people to get this built in super fast time and all I had to do was provide tea. They even turned down one lot of tea as it would mean stopping working! This was a big project made easier by the good communications and help from the pre-sales staff as well. Now all I have to do is kit it out!

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you for the kind words. Wishing you all the very best for the future. Regards Sharon

Mr Charles Wilding

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The garages where erected in good time and all seem to be well installed.

Time will tell.

Everyone at nucreate did what they said and Sharon was most helpful.

No doubt I will be in touch if I need your services again in the future.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.95 based on 160 reviews