Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Just wanted to comment on my experience with Nucrete - and i must say it has been excellent.
From the beginning very professional and straightforward. Sharon provided a great helping hand.
The fitting team arrived promptly at specified time and quickly,professionally erected the building. I must say me and wife love the look of Elite Apex garage.
Would i recommended Nucrete - yes very much so !!!!!

Posted 20 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From start to finish the service/ experience has been excellent. We have had a large double garage and it arrived on the lorry 9 am and was fully erected by 14:30pm. The team worked really hard and were very efficient and tidy.
Would highly recommend your company. Thank you

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I spent some time getting quotes, living in Scotland I didn't expect the best to come from Bradford. Their web site was the best I found, add your postcode and get a quote, all the technical specs are there as well, all you need to know. I struggled to find a supplier with so much information available.
But when I found out they deliver to my area (Lanarkshire) on a regular basis I had no hesitation.
The delivery date was agreed to suit me (I had to demolish my old garage and extend the base). I received a phone call to let me know exactly when it would delivered. It arrived at 8am and was erected complete at 11am. The two men who erected the garage were incredible to watch, totally synchronised. Having lived with an old wooden garage for so long it is such a pleasure to have such a well made, erected and finished garage. I had taken some photos to have a record of before and after, I was so pleased with the garage I made a small video for Youtube. If you search "replace old garage" you should find it. Many thanks to Nucrete for such an excellent service.

Posted 4 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Garage arrived 9 am and was up ready for 1pm the men were very efficient.and hard working.the garage looks good we had choice of where to put window and door.and they put it exactly where we ask .and since it's been there 5 people have asked where we got it from and someone knocked on door and asked us for phone numbers as they thought it was wonderful .I think this says it all .we would and will recommend nucrete thank you for a wonderful job

Posted 25 Days ago

Thank you Peter for the kind comments and for recommending our company.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the very first contact with Sharon this company were exceptional, always helpful and willing to offer advice and guidance. Sharon was very patient even when the order was changed when we changed our mind about number of windows and whether they should open or not, length, width, roof or anything else you could think of! A revised price was always available on the spot. Nothing was too much trouble or too trivial for Sharon. Whilst talking about prices I find it incredible that a company in Yorkshire can supply and erect a building to a better specification and at a much lower price than one 3 miles away from where I live in London! The guys that erected the building were polite and helpful and a real credit to their company. All in all if you are looking for a pre-cast concrete building save yourself some time, look no further, they don't come better or cheaper or more pleasant to deal with! I have no reservation in recommending Nucrete to everyone they are quite simply superb.

Posted 26 Days ago

Thank you Derek for the wonderful review-

It is very much appreciated and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you Nucrete for a perfect installation of our Apex Garage, on one of the hottest days so far this year. Your fitters managed excellently, were efficient, quiet, tidy and given the dangers of my spiky Chinese Monkey Puzzle Tree, and thorny roses coped amazingly. We are very pleased with our new garage/workshop/renovation hub. Let's hope we are as good as your fitters as we start our home renovation. Love our new garage!

Posted 27 Days ago

Garage looks absolutely great and fits well in the space you have.

Good luck with the work on the house.

Wishing you all the very best.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent Customer Service from first initial inquiry until final completion. Excellent prices compared to some local firms from my area (Lanarkshire).
I am delighted with the finished product.
Sharon and the "Construction Team" are a credit to "Nucrete".
I will have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family.

Irene Wilson
Carluke Lanarkshire

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you so much Irene for the very kind comments.

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

Posted 29 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This shed looks like it will be much more durable than my previous wooden shed. I had lots of queries throughout the process and Sharon was superb at answering all of these. I needed several "idiot guides" to help me understand particular sequences of events and Sharon presented these in terms that were very easy to understand. The only blemish was on installation day when a panel was not loaded onto the lorry leading to another trip being needed to fit just that one panel. That should not have happened but it was the only thing that went wrong and I still rate Nucrete as very good. The installation team clearly knew exactly what they were doing and the structure was up within two or three hours. I completely left them to it and they were excellent. All in all I received great service and even the one blemish does not detract from that. Sharon really is an asset to the company.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Ted for your kind comments - glad to hear you are enjoying your new building.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent company. Slight mix up over delivery but sorted out by the team. The installation was very good and friendly guys. Only took a couple of hours. Will recommend

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you for your kind words, all the best fro the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

the service & staff have all been marvellous. The finished product looks good & is certainly good value when ordering online. I'd recommend the metal roof 'tiles' &
they come in numerous colours.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you for your kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service was excellent and the time to get the garage erected was very quick. I had my doubts about getting a pre-fab garage but I wasn't disappointed. It is of very good quality and looks really great. I had a few passers by complimenting me on the garage. Thanks Nucrete and Sharon for the hassle free service.

Posted 1 Month ago

I look forward to seeing some pictures soon.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

In the initial days of 'what building should buy' i came accross Nucrete. Things then steadily got better. Armed with my concrete base dimentions, i contacted Sharon at Nucrete and within 20 minutes i had a reply suggesting size options and a suggested size that was cheaper than i had calculated. At no time was i put under any pressure to buy and in fact it was my local Parish Council that dragged their feet clearing the site. As time pressed on i changed some of the features on the building and was always (almost instantly) given a new quote. Buying from Nucrete couldn't be easier and as far as i can tell they're the cheapest on line. BUT the quality is the best! and i know, i have just been dazzeled by my new building. Built by guys that obviously enjoy what they do.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Trev for the kind comments.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hope the amateur dramatics society love your new building.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the moment I first spoke to Sharon to the moment the installation team left it was a pleasure buying my extra high double Apex garage from Nucrete. Everything on their side of things went extremely smoothly . I'm delighted with the quality of the garage and I would recommend Nucrete without hesitation.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you John for the great review.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your new building.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the initial enquiry right through to the end build, we were delighted with the service, advice and price provided by Sharon and the Nucrete team. If you are considering a workshop or a garage for your garden, I highly recommend you choose Nucrete. We needed a garage/workshop and also enough space to store logs and fuel for the fire. For the size we needed, no other company could beat the price. However, no corners were cut and we now have a top quality building that meets our needs. Great quality and great finish! Thank you! :)

Posted 2 Months ago

Thanks Karen for the great review.

All the very best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service was very good, delivery was on time and the people erecting the garage were friendly and helpful. They left the site tidy and clean and I would recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of buying a sectional garage. The garage looks very nice and has improved the appearance of our property.

Posted 2 Months ago

Garage looks really great.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I found Nucrete an excellent firm to deal with. Their advice and support in the ordering process was friendly and comprehensive, they delivered when they said they would, the erection team was efficient and speedy, and the quality of the garage which they supplied is very pleasing. They may not be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, and I can happily recommend them.

Posted 2 Months ago

Your building looks fab and the pictures were much appreciated.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent product and support from Nucrete and able to offer a perfect fit for the area we had available. Guys turned up on time and built in a morning, leaving the area clean and tidy. Great price as well. I would thoroughly recommended Nucrete to my friends and family.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thanks Mal for the kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Newcrete was on time with there product .They erected the out building with no fuss.When they left site every thing was left clean and tidy.I would highly recommend this company to any person who wants a prefabricated building.
Stewart Hughes.
Brentwood Essex.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Not being a builder myself, I wasn't sure what to be asking for or what options I would need. After explaining to Sharon what I needed she went through some options that would be suitable and made the process feel much less daunting that I originally worried it might be. Being able to pay a deposit and choose a date later was very helpful as it was just before Christmas and we didn’t want to be undertaking the work at that time.

We needed to make a last minute change because I found the base was about a foot shorter than we expected (I based the measurements on our old garage but after its removal I double checked the base for sanity's sake and found the problem). All resolved by a quick phone call with no problems, and in time for them to confirm exactly what needed to be delivered.

We didn't need to be at home for the install to happen, which was very helpful as like many people we both work and are not at home. Everything had been confirmed in advance, but specific markings can be left if required and would be double checked by phone if there were any doubts. We received a courtesy call to say they had nearly finished and to arrange the payment.

The new garage looks very impressive; considering it only takes a few hours to build it looks put together very well. It rained 2 days later before we had a chance to put in the cement lining around the inside, but inside that garage it was completely dry. There is an air gap with the roof but you don't notice this at all.

No mess was left inside or around the garage area. The information pack describes fairly standard maintenance routines and was very helpful.

To sum up, really impressed from start to finish, no hassle or problems, very straightforward, very helpful. I would thoroughly recommended Nucrete.

Posted 2 Months ago

Wow- Thank you Matt for the fantastic review and kind comments about your new building.

Wishing you and your lovely family all the best for the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very impressed with the way Nucrete dealt with my order, from the first contact by telephone to Sharon, to the way the guys turned up on time and erected the building. The price was the lowest on 3 quotes i got by far and the finished product looks great. Would recommend Nucrete to anyone wanting a similar building with a very affordable price to go with it.

Posted 3 Months ago

Hope you enjoy your new apex roof shed.

Posted 3 Months ago