M James

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful from initial enquiry right through to fitting. Cannot fault the experience and so far (garage only been up a few days) great product at an unbeatable price. Quality is very good and nothing you ask is a silly question either before or after you buy. Would definitely use these guys again and recommend them for anyone looking for a garage.

Posted 28 Days ago

Mr P & Mrs B Young

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We can say that our original enquiry and others afterwards were explained to us very thoroughly and clearly. We found Sharon to be most helpful with all the questions we needed to ask.

The building, a garage attached to the side of the house, was put up quickly and efficiently and looks very good as a new addition. We have also received positive comments from some of the neighbours.

We would be able to recommend Nucrete as a company who supply and erect garages and sheds of varying types for a very reasonable price.

Posted 1 Month ago

MR ED SPICER

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We contacted Sharon of Nucrete over a year before our garage was built, we lived in London at the time and the garage was to be built on the Isle of Wight.
We had problems with electric pole guides that had to be moved, trees removed and a large base laid this took ages, infact it was over a year from paying our deposit, dispite this the garage arrived on the date aranged together with everything we had asked for and our large garage was erected in just one day by a very friendly work crew.
We can honestly say we have never had a large purchase sutch as this go so smoothly and would recomend both Sharron and Nucrete a first class company and work force to everyone.

Eddie Spicer

M Walshaw

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

For once a company that it was a pleasure to do business with. From the initial contact for a quotation, through to the final installation, every aspect was hassle free & complete professionally. All went very smoothly & very happy with our new building. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Mark for the kind comments.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Mrs A Mellor

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Sharon was very helpful and knowledgeable from the ordering process through to delivery. Sharon returned calls and emails promptly and kept me informed of the progress/ timescales and sorted out a minor problem which no one was aware of until our old garage was removed. Thanks Sharon great service. The new garage looks good!

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Angela for the lovely comments.

Mr M Thomas

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Over the moon with my new garage excellent professional service .two very well mannered lads put it together in two hours left garden tidy and gave some good advice . Highly recommend nucrete keep up the good work ????????????????

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you so much Michael for the kind words and pictures.

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Mr J Pragnell

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

After moving to a new house I needed a garage. We had the space and after a lot of research decided for ease to get a prefabricated garage. Not only did this mean an easier base construction it meant construction in less than one day. AND this was a 5 car garage. Nucrete sent along 6 hard working people to get this built in super fast time and all I had to do was provide tea. They even turned down one lot of tea as it would mean stopping working! This was a big project made easier by the good communications and help from the pre-sales staff as well. Now all I have to do is kit it out!

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you for the kind words. Wishing you all the very best for the future. Regards Sharon

Mr Charles Wilding

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The garages where erected in good time and all seem to be well installed.

Time will tell.

Everyone at nucreate did what they said and Sharon was most helpful.

No doubt I will be in touch if I need your services again in the future.

Iain Wallace

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The main office, in particular, Sharon, were most efficient at providing me, firstly with information, then with quotations, and alterations as I made additional requests.
They (Nucrete) were able to meet my requirements for an installation date, and when the fitting team arrived on site, they were both very friendly, efficient, and helpful.
The job was completed speedily, and to a very high standard.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company, and their team to anyone considering purchasing this type of Garage.
Iain Wallace. Glasgow

Posted 3 Months ago

Mr R Thompson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good service and took no time at all to install

Posted 4 Months ago

Thank you Mr Thompson for the kind words.

MR K MOUNTAIN

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful from start to finish. I was kept informed about purchase and installation. The team that installed the building were very professional. I'm well pleased and will use nucrete again. Thank you

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you karl for your great comments.

Francis M Ward

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From start to finish the nucrete team were very helpful and professional, from the sales team to the guys erecting the final product and the product is exactly what i ordered

Thanks for all your help

Singleton cc

Posted 5 Months ago

So happy the buildings was what you wanted!

Our many chats obviously was the key to this.

Frank Haney

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A very straightforward transaction from beginning to end.

The two guys who erected my garage have obviously done it before, the garage was put together very quickly and with a minimum of disruption.

I'm very pleased with my new garage. Thank you, Nucrete.

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you Frank for the lovely comments and great photos.

Mr C McKenzie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the moment i phoned Nucrete it was a weight of my mind . It was so simple to order the new large concrete shed for the bottom of the garden other company s wanted £200 to deliver the shed on site but not with Nucrete . A few emails couple of phone calls then i just had to sit back and wait for the shed to be built . Sharon was terrific i would email her through the night after i finished work and guaranteed a email back in the morning . The two guys that delivered and erected the shed were really nice guys and after 3 hours the large concrete shed was erected and they were away with no mess left onto there next job . Thanks once again Nucrete for a brilliant job well done.

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you for the lovely comments Colin and it was a real pleasure to be able to meet your needs.

Mr Roger Owen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

very professional service from time of placing order to delivery.
great lead time
very helpful on the phone
would defiantly use Nucrete again

Posted 5 Months ago

Just pleased we could deliver this in super quick time for you.

All the best for the future Roger,

Mr Brian Halsall

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

very good building used as workshop for the riding school , The service from the company was excellent in all a very good experience plus an eye catching
sectional building

Posted 5 Months ago

Thank you for your kind comments Brian,

Wishing you all the best for the future.

N Burley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service from start to finish. Sharon was incredibly helpful on the phone to answer any queries. Delivery came at time specified, and the workshop was built quickly and efficiently. Great value for money and would happily recommend.

Posted 6 Months ago

Your comments are much appreciated.

Tim Peacock

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, excellent value, excellent product. Easy to do business with over the phone as Sharon is very switched on and guides you through what is needed. Good team
of guys who turned up to erect the garage/workshop with a cracking sense of humour.
Thanks NUCRETE, a job well done.

Posted 6 Months ago

Thanks for the great review and for choosing Nucrete Online.

J Furness

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent information provided over the telephone to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. I was made to feel that I could telephone if I was unsure or needed clarification. Contacted direct to arrange delivery etc. The guys who delivered arrived on time and we're very friendly and hard working. They grafted all day and made an excellent job. I would definitely recommend to others , and have, as a few neighbours were quite impressed with the building.

The quality is excellent and we'll worth the price. Finished to a very high standard.

Posted 6 Months ago

Thanks so much Jill for the great review and for choosing Nucrete Online.

Y Tu

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Nucrete was very helpful in sorting all my queries from the start to the final delivery of the garage, plus their price was very realistic and competitive compared to others.
I am a detailed kind of person and I am very impressed with Nucrete, and I would recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of buying a good garage.
The Sales and Installer Team were excellent and very helpful.
You can't go wrong with Nucrete!

Yuen To
October 2015

Posted 6 Months ago

Thanks Yuen for the lovely comments,

Posted 6 Months ago

Thank you Yuen for the great review and for choosing Nucrete Online.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.95 based on 146 reviews