Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the moment I first spoke to Sharon to the moment the installation team left it was a pleasure buying my extra high double Apex garage from Nucrete. Everything on their side of things went extremely smoothly . I'm delighted with the quality of the garage and I would recommend Nucrete without hesitation.

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From the initial enquiry right through to the end build, we were delighted with the service, advice and price provided by Sharon and the Nucrete team. If you are considering a workshop or a garage for your garden, I highly recommend you choose Nucrete. We needed a garage/workshop and also enough space to store logs and fuel for the fire. For the size we needed, no other company could beat the price. However, no corners were cut and we now have a top quality building that meets our needs. Great quality and great finish! Thank you! :)

Posted 7 Days ago

Thanks Karen for the great review.

All the very best for the future.

Posted 5 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The service was very good, delivery was on time and the people erecting the garage were friendly and helpful. They left the site tidy and clean and I would recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of buying a sectional garage. The garage looks very nice and has improved the appearance of our property.

Posted 13 Days ago

Garage looks really great.

Posted 13 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I found Nucrete an excellent firm to deal with. Their advice and support in the ordering process was friendly and comprehensive, they delivered when they said they would, the erection team was efficient and speedy, and the quality of the garage which they supplied is very pleasing. They may not be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, and I can happily recommend them.

Posted 16 Days ago

Your building looks fab and the pictures were much appreciated.

Posted 16 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent product and support from Nucrete and able to offer a perfect fit for the area we had available. Guys turned up on time and built in a morning, leaving the area clean and tidy. Great price as well. I would thoroughly recommended Nucrete to my friends and family.

Posted 21 Days ago

Thanks Mal for the kind comments.

Posted 20 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Newcrete was on time with there product .They erected the out building with no fuss.When they left site every thing was left clean and tidy.I would highly recommend this company to any person who wants a prefabricated building.
Stewart Hughes.
Brentwood Essex.

Posted 23 Days ago

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Posted 22 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Not being a builder myself, I wasn't sure what to be asking for or what options I would need. After explaining to Sharon what I needed she went through some options that would be suitable and made the process feel much less daunting that I originally worried it might be. Being able to pay a deposit and choose a date later was very helpful as it was just before Christmas and we didn’t want to be undertaking the work at that time.

We needed to make a last minute change because I found the base was about a foot shorter than we expected (I based the measurements on our old garage but after its removal I double checked the base for sanity's sake and found the problem). All resolved by a quick phone call with no problems, and in time for them to confirm exactly what needed to be delivered.

We didn't need to be at home for the install to happen, which was very helpful as like many people we both work and are not at home. Everything had been confirmed in advance, but specific markings can be left if required and would be double checked by phone if there were any doubts. We received a courtesy call to say they had nearly finished and to arrange the payment.

The new garage looks very impressive; considering it only takes a few hours to build it looks put together very well. It rained 2 days later before we had a chance to put in the cement lining around the inside, but inside that garage it was completely dry. There is an air gap with the roof but you don't notice this at all.

No mess was left inside or around the garage area. The information pack describes fairly standard maintenance routines and was very helpful.

To sum up, really impressed from start to finish, no hassle or problems, very straightforward, very helpful. I would thoroughly recommended Nucrete.

Posted 26 Days ago

Wow- Thank you Matt for the fantastic review and kind comments about your new building.

Wishing you and your lovely family all the best for the future.

Posted 26 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very impressed with the way Nucrete dealt with my order, from the first contact by telephone to Sharon, to the way the guys turned up on time and erected the building. The price was the lowest on 3 quotes i got by far and the finished product looks great. Would recommend Nucrete to anyone wanting a similar building with a very affordable price to go with it.

Posted 28 Days ago

Hope you enjoy your new apex roof shed.

Posted 28 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the third sectional garage I've purchased (the first with Nucrete)

Overall I'm pleased with the garage, the installation team were very fast and the ordering process was simple and quick with the assistance from the office based staff.

I would particularly recommend the options of brick front and UPVC facia etc, I have neither on my other garages, and this Nucrete one from the "Elite" range really does stand out in comparison.

The garage has already had many positive comments from passers by in the street.

I did however had to make some adjustments to the rain down pipe/guttering to allow the water to discharge direct into my gulley's (I suppose this is to be expected when guttering has been installed in the factory)

The doors are the same as other suppliers and suit the building well.

Overall I'm pleased with my purchase, and would consider purchasing another building in the future, I've already recommended Nucrete to other potential customers.

Posted 29 Days ago

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Outstanding customer service. They talked us through the ordering process, advised us on the base and gave us an installation date within four weeks of ordering. The two gentleman who were installing the shed arrived on time. They didn't moan even when they saw they had to erect the shed down 8 steps and over a stream!!! The shed looks fantastic. Would definitely recommend them.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Joanne and Philip for the very kind comments.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordering a concrete garage from Nucrete is so easy. I dealt with Sharon who was quick to answer my many questions in several email exchanges. Once ordered a fitting day was arranged. Two nice guys turned up on the day and quickly got to work and in a few hours had completed the job. I would recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of buying a concrete garage. My wife and I are very pleased with the quality of the garage and the excellent fitting team.
Well done Nucrete
John and Mel
Willenhall

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you John & Mel for your very kind comments.

Overall Rating

We ordered a large concrete sectional garage and prior to delivery we had some hiccups with our planning permission, none the less Nucrete were fantastic, we changed the design of the garage twice and they didn't quibble at all, in fact they were more than happy to help any way they could. When it came to delivery, 2 guys turned up in a lorry and it was erected and finished in a couple of hours. Cannot fault them as a company really, I would certainly recommend them and if I ever needed anything they sell I wouldn't hesitate in buying from them again. Overall a fantastic experience.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Simon for the kind comments.

All the best for the future,

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My Garage arrived today and was constructed in a morning. It looks fantastic. Sharon took control of things from initial enquiry through to the end. Even with a minor misunderstanding in my order, it was very quickly resolved. Everything was dealt with promptly, efficiently, and always with the customer in mind by Sharon who could not have been more helpful. The building is of great value, looks fantastic and the customer service was always of the highest standard. I would recommend Nucrete without hesitation.

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you Derek for your kind comments.

Very good standard of concrete garages would very highly recommend to others

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you for your review and glad we could offer you a super quick delivery.

Kindest Regards

Very good standard of concrete garages would very highly recommend to others

Posted 1 Month ago

Thank you for your review and glad we could offer you a super quick delivery.

Kindest Regards

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From start to finish dealing with nucrete has been so easy. Nucrete are a great company and would not hesitate to recommend them to family or friends or anyone .sharon was always very helpful as were the me who build the garage.
A first class garage from a first class company thanks Nucrete

Dear Mr Farmer,

Thank you for the lovely comments and i look forward to seeing some great pictures of your new Apex roof building and bet the tile effect sheets look great.

Wishing you all the best and if ever i am in Glenrothes i will call to see your new garage.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good staff,they arrived on time and did everything extremely well.
The garage is very good and secure with the up grade on door.
Would recommend them to any one looking for a garage at a fair price.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Alan for your great review.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Delighted and impressed by my new Elite garage. Not only wasI impressed,but my builders working on my house extension were also. Your team were very slick and helpful, I could not be more impressed by the whole experience.

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Charlie for the lovely comments,

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new garage soon.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From start to finish, dealing with all at Nucrete has been so easy . From dozens of emails to Sharon in the office getting the exact design and problem solving to the speedy and prompt installation of the guys erecting . Very happy with the garage it is everything that we wanted .
All we need now is out cherished VW camper to be parked up.
5 stars from Russ and Jo in Shropshire

Posted 2 Months ago

Thank you Russ & Jo for the great comments, they are very much appreciated.

Now its time to put your beloved VW camper in and enjoy your new building.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We are over the moon with our new garage! It went up in less than half a day by a very professional and helpful team. It's just what we were looking for at a very competitive price.

Thanks Nucrete!

Posted 2 Months ago

Garage looks great and thank you for your kind comments.

Nucrete Online is rated 5 based on 101 reviews