Andrew S.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I received the coverage report for my screenplay very promptly. Notes were detailed and carefully considered. I was very pleased with the speed and quality of the service and would recommend Industrial Scripts to anyone who wants an honest appraisal of their work.

Posted 1 Day ago

Anthony

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic service, received my report much quicker than expected. It has pointed me in the right direction of where I need to go with my script. Will definitely be using agin for my next draft

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Script reading course - Very useful information clearly delivered.

Posted 17 Days ago

Andin

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The course leader gave some useful information.

Posted 17 Days ago

Josh

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic service! Great advice that made me consider points that I never would have thought of alone.

Posted 20 Days ago

Barbara

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

IS Screenplay Editors were able to precisely pinpoint the weaknesses in my script which I was unable to see beforehand, but also its strengths. I felt their attention to detail and depth of understanding the story was excellent and will definitely be using them again.

Posted 24 Days ago

Oz Qadir

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My coverage arrived in 11 days - I received a 'Consider' rating. The coverage was detailed; both positive and negative aspects highlighted so I had a clear idea when approaching the re-write. It was clear that the Consultant reading my script was 'engaged' - for example, they picked up on the subtle ideas embedded in the story which readers from other companies providing coverage services missed. The Consultant expressed his/her reservations in an excellent way - asking questions of me (and my characters!) which sparked the creativity I needed to address the weaker parts of my story in the re-write.
I will definitely be using Industrial Scripts for my future projects.

Nigel

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a Script Coverage Report, which arrived within 10 days of my order, and was longer than expected. The consultant had obviously read my comedy screenplay very carefully and had understood it. I was very pleased with the detailed notes and think that this has been an extremely valuable exercise - good value for money. The report highlighted several scenes which did not contribute to the storyline and suggested I remove them (I guess I already knew I should do this, but the report has given me the conviction to do so.) As far as I know, there are few if any other reputable UK-based script consultancy services - so the fact that my screenplay is rather "British" in style has also benefitted from this synergy.
I am certain that the next draft will be much tighter, and look forward to using Industrial Scripts services again.

John

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Hard hitting but honest review. I will definitely be using Industrial Scripts for my next project.

John Joyce

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent, detailed and hard-hitting review that allows me to 'go back to the drawing board' with a very clear and precise sense of direction. I'll definitely be using Industrial Scripts for future projects. Many, many thanks.

Melanie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The report arrived on time and gave insightful constructive criticism that allowed me to improve me work

Barbara

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The feedback on my script was well thought out and extremely helpful. It came sooner than expected and I would definitely use the service again. I would highly recommend it.

David

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you for the feedback, which, as pointed out when sent to me, went over and above expectations in detail and length, which was nice.
The analysis itself was thorough, considered and detailed and while happily confirming my general expectations of the standard of the script did highlight some areas I would benefit from addressing in a further draft; some of these I was aware of, but others were more of a surprise, so I have a couple of interesting aspects to explore. Overall I thought the standard was very good, practically useful and highly knowledgable, so thank you.

A couple of pointers. Firstly appreciating that the coverage is for educational purposes and may not be used for promotion, it would be useful to have a short summary that could be used for such a purpose and which the paragraph was intended for. Third party independent recommendation is a useful tool when trying to raise one's work above the herd, so something that writers could use to this purpose would be helpful. Secondly, I could not see a pass- consider-recommend annotation anywhere on the report, which I thought would be there somewhere, though maybe that is my error.

Andr

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A simple course that informs you about all the basics of writing a novel .

Peter

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Analysis was excellent. We have taken all comments on board and addressed the major shortcomings. I believe it's in much better shape thanks to your extensive input.

Gareth

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This was my first full 30 minute script. I had taken around a writers group, a great number of friends and just really had good feedback. No-one had said anything particularly critical even though I kept pushing and pushing for criticism. I had a few small suggestions here and there. Then, my Industrial Scripts feedback came back pointing out inconsistencies in the characters and how well defined their roles are. This has led to me completely re-writing the script into a much clearer form that I feel will stand me in a significantly stronger in my next step. I agreed with all their points. Very insightful. VERY detailed. Never used another site as these guys are so highly recommended and I had also been on a screenwriting 1 day course run by these guys which was excellent so I would highly recommend.

John

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My feedback was excellent. I got my review in under two weeks and qualified for talent connector. I would recommend industrial scripts to all budding screenwriters.

Robert

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Industrial Scripts' feedback was incisive, prompt and is going to be massively helpful when it comes to the rewrite. I'll definitely be using this service again.

Matthew

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

if you're bent on knocking a person's work down, stick to the 2-3-page report he paid for. Who wants to endure an additional 3-pages of kicking

Posted 3 Months ago

Clare

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the second script I've used Industrial Scripts for. Both times I got accepted into the talent connector program.

When I submitted for talent connector the first time around, I didn't receive any enquiries, so I don't have any expectations that this time will be any different.

The first script and subsequent lots of feedback seemed more practical, and, I guess, structural? - but this new script and its feedback is more character based, which I think says more about the fact that I now have a better understanding of structure/plot etc.

All of that said, obviously I was impressed enough to use Industrial Scripts again (I used them maybe 3 times in total for that first script, which helped me reach the finalist stage for an international fellowship).
I know all of this sounds a little negative, but honestly, Industrial Scripts is the best feedback service I've ever used (I've used probably 5 or 6)?

I would use it more often if it wasn't so expensive (with the exchange rate in my part of the world).

There you go- hope that review helps anyone trying to decide whether or not to use Industrial Scripts... if you've got the cash, and you want some professional feedback to progress your script to the next stage, I say, do it!

Posted 3 Months ago