Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I bought a voucher for a U neck at the end of November 2015. The device was faulty and was sent back to the merchant in Spain. Although I have now had my refund the return postage for sending this to Spain is still outstanding.

I have bought several items via GoGroopie and this isn't the only complaint I have had to make when things go wrong. Never again!!!!!

Posted 3 Days ago

Hi Margaret,

Sorry to hear about your issue. So we can assist you please contact us with your voucher code at support@gogroopie.com or you can call 0203 474 0107 between 10am - 4pm Monday to Friday.

Posted 3 Days ago
Click here to visit GoGroopie

thomas sullivan

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

very helpful young lady, I have thought of buying many times but was not sure how ,I know now many thanks

Posted 5 Days ago

Karen

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I am glad to off come across Go groupie lots of massive bargains nothing to loose & polite caring customer service Thank you! Seriously recommended!

Mary Smith

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you

Josie k

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful. First time using the site i was not sure how to proceed. In the end it was very easy and will use it again

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Atrocious company, badly let down on delivery and still waiting for the refund. Don't touch with a barge pole.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issue. As advised your refund can take between 5-10 days to process depending on your card issuer. Our Customer Support Team has contacted you via support@gogroopie.com, but if you have any further questions you can call us on 0203 474 0107

Kind Regards,

Posted 7 Days ago

Derek Kelly

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Because of an error on my part I omitted to pay for the delivery on my order dating back some time. Consequently I phoned Gogroopie to enquire about my order. I spoke to a charming young lady who took me through the online process for making a payment and she informed me that my order would be dispatched.
The young lady was extremely polite and understanding and very helpful, a credit to your company

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Go Groopie allowed the voucher I had bought for friends to be cancelled by them - against data protection

Posted 11 Days ago

Kathryn Chambers

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I bought a voucher for dinner bed and breakfast for friends as a gift. When they called the location, the merchant told them they had withdrawn this offer some months ago and Go Groopie had been told multiple times. When I asked for a refund and compensating for fraudulently taken my money in exchange for a deal that had not been available for months, I was issued store credit. I asked for my money back which in their own terms I am entitled to. When I emailed again explaining I want my money back not credit, I got the same response saying I had already had a credit refund. I have emailed again, stating my statutory consumer rights , quoted their own terms and conditions to them and I am still 79.00 worse off, no gift and nothing to show for it. This is illegal and I am furious. Noone is reading what I have to say , I keep getting the same response " I can see you have had a credit refund" !!! I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDING - ITS MINE.

Posted 14 Days ago

Hi Kathryn,

We can see that you are currently being assisted by our Customer Support Team.
Your cancellation request falls outside of the 14 day Cancellation Policy, so you are entitled to a credit refund. However, after speaking with the merchant they have confirmed that they have not advised anyone that they are no longer working with us, so you are able to use your voucher to make a booking with them.
Please let your Customer Support Adviser know what you decide and they can help you further.

sarah.cokerhotmail.co.uk

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a steam mop at the end of February and it still hasn't arrived. Have had and endless correspondence with go Groopie with them saying they were emailing the company and awaiting a response. They then said four weeks ago it would be delivered by the end of tbe following week (the end of april) it still hasn't arrived. I have emailed again and they told me to wait another seven working days. I am having to wait over two months for my product and it still isn't here.

Posted 17 Days ago

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear about your order. Our Customer Support Team has contacted you via support@gogroopie.com to assist you.

Posted 14 Days ago

Anfela Papamichael

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Missed a deal because i didnt redeem voucher code when i was new to site. Had no idea until today had to ring customer services. Have had a lot of trouble re password acceptance despite already placing an order 10 minutes ealrier. In total had to ring customer services 4 times to get matter sorted. Will say tgat on every occassion operator was very helpful.

malcolm brown

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

good service --I made a mistake when purchasing and go groopie rectified the problem for me.

Debbie Dauncey

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I am always happy with the products I buy with groupon vouchers, very efficient. The customer services are very helpful too, many thanks

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Absolutely shocking. Voucher doesn't work. Will not answer calls. Emailed them multiple times and they have accused me of never sending them and email. Have carried out confirmation emails to other people and they are all received fine. Still not got this sorted. Do not do business with them.

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for sending us your PayPal receipt. We were able to use this to locate your voucher which we have forwarded to your Gmail account.

Vouchers are sent automatically to the email address you provide upon purchase and can be accessed at any time through your GoGroopie account. If you cannot find the voucher in your inbox it could have been filtered, so please check all mailboxes.

It seems in this case that you asked for the voucher to be sent to your Hotmail account which we did not have on file, rather than the Gmail account you were using to contact us.

Paula cooper

Overall Rating

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very impressed with the customer service I have received !!!
And although it's early days using this site , I will be using it again in the future.

Posted 20 Days ago

Antony John Birch

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Chantelle was wonderful,brilliant very veryhelpful. my call lasted more than 25 minutes number of problems came up thanks to ladys calm thoughtful efforts problems were finally cleared.PLEASE CONVEY MY VERY GRATEFUL THANKS TO THE LADY Antony birch

Posted 21 Days ago

Anthony Baacke

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Have already submitted feedback for this item.

Mark

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Nice chic item from go Groopie

Colin James

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Great deals great service very easy to use

Robert Park

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I have recently joined GoGroopie and have ordered two crash camera's, I have phoned and spoken to Chantelle today to check about how long my order will be and had a great informative chat with her which verified the sort of time it can take to delivery, I am happy with what she has told me, the advice she gave and am looking forward to my delivery very soon and will be recommending GOGroopie again very soon!!!

Posted 1 Month ago