Overall Rating

COMPLETE RIP OFF MERCHANTS STAY WELL CLEAR ... Best advice i can give and have reported them to trading standards who are currently looking into it .

Posted 45 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

I have tried to obtain a refund for the 3 in 1 Electric Maker and twice I have been fobbed off (eventually via email as there is no other way of communicating with this shambles of a company). My third attempt to obtain a refund is under way - but I have already raised a case with the Trading Standards Office and I will pursue this with them if my refund is not received. I don't expect to pay for the postage either as the item was a piece of trash, GoGroopie shame on you - I don't understand how you stay in business.

Posted 17 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I followed all the instructions to buy two Death Star Ice Moulds back in......July???? It's now almost December and I have neither the items nor the refund requested. I got charged twice for postage at £3/4.95 which meant the items were no cheaper than if I'd gone to Harrods. I keep emailing (6 times now minimum) and have had two 'couldn't care less' replies, no refund (as requested), no products and absolutely NO faith whatsoever this company has a clue what it's doing. It's not a bargain, it's not reliable & appears to be in breach of trading standards......which is who I'm contacting after this review to finally get my own money back WITH interest. These idiots need closing down.

Posted 23 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I ordered a Christmas t.shirt 2 weeks ago,they took the money but still haven't recived it,sent 4 emails and no reply

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

I ordered an item on the 9th September and after non delivery of the product and no replies to numerous emails to gogroopie support/complaints, I contacted the company supplier of the product and received a prompt reply informing me that they didn't even stock the product.
It is now the 23rd of November and am still waiting a full refund plus postage costs not to mention the cost of several phone calls which are not Freephone numbers.
I have come to the conclusion that this is indeed a scam and should be reported to the National Trading Standards Board Fraud Department.

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Beware! Purchased speakers from this site, very happy with item, but next time I purchased
an item I was offered a FREE GIFT, it arrived in record time, but turned out it was a free trial,
if not returned within days, you were then billed for signing up to another site. So my free gift which cost me £1.99 p&p actually cost £79.95. Have tried to e-mail to no avail. Stay away!

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

They told me it will take 3 days to receive my refund but still no sign of it. I'm trying to see why this company is not on watchdogs and haven't been shut down yet. They get away with murder here. Stay far away if you haven't purchased from them.

Overall Rating

Bought eye masks. After reading so many bad reviews i decided to get a refund before redeeming the deal. I wrote and called. Very friend staff promising me a full refund in 10 working days. I waited 2 wks , nothing. Called and wrote several emails.was promised again that a refund has been processed. No refund. After a month and a half got fed up emailing and staff lying to me so i wrote a tweet tagging gogroopie asking where my refund was. It took less than a day to give me a refund. I thanked them for refund but was not happy that I had to tweet for them to action my request after nearly 2 months. So to protect themselves they blocked me so no one can see the bad reviews i wrote. Terrible service. Immature, i dont think they about customers at all. They just want your money. Never ever buying from them again. Rip off artists!

Overall Rating

is there a contact number for these? i purchased a laptop only to find out i have paid for 2! after 3 emails and 2 reviews made still no correspondence!

Overall Rating

is there a contact number for these? i purchased a laptop but the money has gone out twice i have emailed 3 times with no response at all!

Overall Rating

I,purchased 2 poppy brooches which I paid for then I tried to redeem the voucher to get them delivered at £3.99 which I was willing to pay, but could not redeem the voucher, I rang them in London and have emailed them but they have not replied, bearing in mind I am a 68 year old pensioner, who is terminally ill with cancer and I cannot always get out. PLEASE PEOPLE do not touch this company as you will be disappointed and lose your money which I have.

Overall Rating

I have bought a Heart Trio Jewellery Set but I am not able to redeem the voucher. I can understand that there can be a problem with goods/website, but what I cannot understand is not to get any answer on my emails. I wrote 4 times to go groopie and I haven't received any answer. Now I would like to cancel this deal and get my money back but this is not possible as no answer from go groopie.

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails and have checked and your code is working fine. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

Do not touch anything to do with company it is a rip off. I am an OAP. I ordered goods in OCTOBER still haven't received them. I e mailed 4 times still no response. They take funds from bank account pronto but to my disappointment NO GOODS.
Never ever purchase anything. SCAM SCAM

Overall Rating

after not being able to render my deal as the company were not answering calls or emails. Go Groopie said they would give me deal credits i've been waiting 2 months and have written 3 emails never again.

Overall Rating

bought an offer for sweets from mr big tops and the voucher code will not work to put the order through i have emailed go groupie but had no reply and canot find a telephone no for them.

Hello,
We're sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has dealt with your query and has contacted the merchant to reset your code. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

This is the first time using this site and after I ordered my items I read the reviews and must admit was getting worried but this morning my items arrived and I am very pleased with them and I will be using this site again

Hello,
Thank you for letting us know that you have enjoyed using GoGroopie. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Overall Rating

I am still waiting for an android tablet that was ordered in October, I have emailed them 3 times no response what so ever money was taken from my bank immediately and p&p????????

Posted 5 Days ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails, please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

Bought 2 poppies as unable to buy 1.
They arrived Thursday after Rememberance day so unhappy.
They were sent in a plain unpadded white A6 envelope.
The black centres have paint coming off them so most certainly are not jewelled as stated.
Look like cheap China product that could have bought off Leicester market for £2 each not the £49 they claim!!!
Emailed the customer support last week as as yet have had no response.
UNHAPPY and want a refund

Posted 5 Days ago