Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Would never use again! Never reecieved my item, supposed me with proof of delivery says signed for by me but I wasn't even at home to sign for it! Driver must have forged my signature! Now I have a very unhappy little not with no birthday present! Appalling service!!! Thought the deal was to good to be true!

Posted 4 Hours ago

Hi Kayley,

We are sorry that you have not received the item.

A member of our customer care team is looking into your inquiry and will contact you shortly.

Posted 16 Minutes ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered on 23rd June and received on 26th June. This is fastest delivery I've ever experienced. Thank you, fantastic services. Will definitely order from you again

Posted 4 Hours ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

The latest episode in the continuing saga!

All I can hopefully do is try and save other people money. Do not touch this company with a barge pole. You will end up with no items and out of pocket - that's before I even think of the time I've wasted. Do yourself a favour and find a reputable company, Groupon are infinitely better. Good luck!

Hi John,

We are very sorry that the p+p refunds have not been received.

Please note we requested the proof of p+p payments to confirm redemption and this is the payment information that is forwarded to the merchant when requesting the refunds.

Unfortunately we are unable to refund these payments as they were paid to the merchants directly.
I have contacted the merchants again and requested the refunds be paid.

Posted 15 Hours ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Absolutely disgusting service from Go Groopie. I order some items over 3 months ago and received only part of my order after emails back and forth im still no closer to receiving the rest of my stuff. I will never use go groopie again! STAY WELL CLEAR

Posted 21 Hours ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Amazing dress I bought from GoGroopie. Delivered in 2 days too! Very pleased.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

THIS PRODUCT DOES JUST WHAT IT SAYS. ITS BRILLIANT!

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

The latest episode in the continuing saga!

Hi John,

We are very sorry that the p+p refunds have not been received.

I have contacted the merchants again and requested the refunds be paid.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Some very good deals on GoGroppie. Ive bought a few things for a fraction of the price for the same product in John Lewis. Quick delivery too!

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Use every day in the winter by my friends who has arthoritus. Very good value for money

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I placed 5 orders through Go Groopie in April, 2 of which I have never received. I tried contacting the sellers but no contact details were available for one of them, and the other seller wasn't at all interested that my order hadn't been received. I contacted Go Groopie who promised immediate refunds at the beginning of June. I received one refund on 29th June but am still waiting for the other. I don't think I'll use Go Groopie again as I don't trust them or the sellers.

Hi Tjc,

We are sorry that you have not received your items/refunds.

Unfortunately we are unable to locate any orders/emails from this address however a customer care advisor will contact you shortly on the address provided to assist you further.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Have had a few deals and all been delivered on time.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

After a six month odyssey trying to get a refund, I have received this email;

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Go Groopie. Sorry to hear that you have not received your postage refund.We have been contacting the merchant continuously to chase your postage refund. Unfortunately we do not deal with this particular merchant anymore and they are not responding. That is the reason why I advised you to claim a charge back through your bank or Paypal, depending on what method you used to pay for the postage. If you still want us to continue chasing the merchant please confirm and we can do that for you. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused. If you require further assistance please feel free to contact us.

Nida Go Groopie

My reply was as follows:
Dear Nida

I would like to you to continue chasing up this matter as, due to the amount of time that has elapsed,I am now unable to open up a PayPal claim at this stage. I also fail to see why I was asked for proof of postage if the matter was going to be referred back to the merchant. For £8.50, I really think Go Groopie should make an executive decision and in the interests of customer satisfaction refund the money themselves.

John

Watch this space for an update!!

Hi John,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your p+p refund.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

services have been hit and miss out of the four orders placed ,one came with no problem second came after delay but was advised as it went along ,third order was completely ignored by the supplier and the voucher company so cancelled the order still waiting relevant refunds despite over 10 emails on the subject . four order chased it for ever and when it did arrive it was wrong . customer service at the voucher company is rubbish when you have any problems they do not resolve it or refund when required so you have to raise a section 75 application with your credit card company to get the refund

Hi Rafe,

We are sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience with us.

A member of our customer care team is looking into your inquiries and will contact you shortly.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Arrived fast and well packaged. Works great as well as the outputs are: top;2.1 amp middle 2.0 amp bottom 1.0 amp

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Gogroopie have been very efficient in helping me redeem my voucher. Delivery was also speedy with it coming 3 days after I ordered

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

On the whole, go groopie products are very good. Their customer service when dealing with refunds is not so good and it took me ages to get a refund for something.

Posted 4 Days ago

Easy and good deals

Easy and good deals

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Bought some ankle compressions sleeves and they work a treat all at a great bargain too!

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

It was well worth the buy. Has good enough shades for my dark skin. Works well

Go Groopie is rated 2.3 based on 1961 reviews