Overall Rating

I ordered three items on the 8th of October. None of these items have arrived. I have emailed them and not had a reply. Once I have received my goods, I will not be using this unattentive company again. I advise you to do the same.

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I have purchased two codes to buy goods from this website. The first code did not work and could not get goods I paid for . emailed them and got no reply. Gave them a second chance same thing again , fortunately the company supplying the goods stepped in and resolved issues with code. I will never use this site again , shocking customer service and watchdog needs to shut them down

Overall Rating

I have made 2 purchases from this company, both have not arrived within timescales, one is now over a month late.

Customer service is very poor - at least 7 days just for them to acknowledge that they have received my mail.

Now getting refunds for as yet undelivered items. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Posted 15 Hours ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails, please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

This is terrible site they are liers and I will never buy anything from them I paid for my order 3 months ago and still didn't received I emailed them few times but no reply!!!

Posted 1 Day ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We do not see any emails from you under this email address. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

I am never going to order off this site again I ordered a watch and charger for my phone they took money out no items received not happy best off look to who ever orders off this company

Posted 1 Day ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We do not see any orders placed under this email address. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

Absolute waste of time, I ordered 3 vouchers over a month ago.
1 item did arrive, the other, no sign of delivery and no answer from e-mail's to the company or GoGroupie.
The third item, I am almost tearing my hair out over, I've e-mailed GoGroupie and the supplier repeatedly as it states out of stock, and my voucher is due to expire in 2 days.
I will never be using this company again, not sure how they sleep at night.
Think I'll have to put down to experience, as that money is clearly never coming back to me.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have ordered many products (mainly beauty ones) and have also purchased different services like massages and I have never had any problem at all. I would recommend using this website as my experience as a user has been quite positive so far.

Hello,
Thank you for letting us know that you have enjoyed using GoGroopie. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Shit shit shit!!!!????????????????????

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

I ordered a watch that never arrived and about 2 month later still waiting. Luckily for me, it wasn't that much and I feel sorry for the people who have spent 100's. I got a email at first complaint from the company saying my item was on it's way (via the north pole I think).

In fairness to go groopie, I did get a response from them but only after I had put a dispute on with paypal. I was told I would get a response from the company that I ordered from within 7 days which never came, so I have escalated the claim, however I have not received any money back yet. Like I said to them, I have had stuff arrive from China quicker.

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We see that a member of our customer support team has responded to your emails, please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

After confirmation of my order,on checking my bank statement I found that the post and package payment had been debited not once but three times,I have since e mailed customer services about this problem but as of yet I have not received a satisfactory explanation or reimbursement of the overpayment of the post and package mistake made by gogroopie.await your response

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We see that a member of our customer support team has responded to your emails, please check your emails and respond to our email.

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I order one & half month go money been taken out of my account but no order has arrived. I complain everyday still no replay. These people are rubbish.

Overall Rating

This company is so unprofessional ! I've emailed them so many times and they did not respond ! I am still waiting for my order to come which takes ages ! Never buying again from gogroopie !!

Overall Rating

These guys are utter rubbish!
They do try every trick in the book to not refund you or fulfil their part of the contract and actually deliver the goods purchased.
I paid via PayPal, but you still need to be careful. I lodged my complaint with PayPal and emailed GoGroupie that day to let them know what I had done. GoGroupie contacted me with only a few days to go before the case would be automatically closed by PayPal promising a refund in the next 10 to 14 working days. This would have meant that once the case was closed at PayPal I wouldn't be able to re-open the case. As it was I esculated the matter as I frankly didn't believe them when they say they'd refund the funds. To date I still haven't received the refund and it's now with PayPal to deal with. Best thing you can do is just steer clear of this bunch of con-artists.

Overall Rating

I have emailed and tweeted countless times and have been totally ignored. I paid for some mascaras and when I inputted details the p&p was more than go groopie had stated. I emailed - no response. I tried to redeem the voucher the next day and it had expired!!! A voucher that expires in 24 hours??? They have my money and I have no product. Very dishonest. AVOID at all costs.

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have ordered from similar companies before, so didn't anticipate any problems when I ordered from GoGroopie - do I have any advice for anyone thinking of ordering from them .....DON'T!
I changed my mind as soon as I'd ordered. I contacted GoGroopie immediately but got no immediate response. As I'd paid through PayPal, I logged a dispute. I read the small print and therefore didn't expect a refund until the vouchers had expired. I have had 2 responses from GoGroopie - the first said they couldn't refund whilst I had a dispute lodged with PayPal (which I reluctantly! and stupidly did) and the second said I had to remove all disputes -I only had one. Needless to say, I have heard nothing since and still have no refund. I have now lodged a complaint with Trading Standards and am willing to peruse this through the small claims court if necessary.
AVOID GOGROOPIE AT ALL COSTS UNLESS YOU ARE HAPPY TO BE RIPPED OFF.

Posted 6 Days ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails and your refunds have now been paid. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Posted 9 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I would like a refund full stop
Taken payment for goods and still waiting three months later
Have decided to contact watchdog as there seems to be a continued issue with this company

Overall Rating

Ordered a crystal poppy badge but when the payment went through it said there was an error so I tried again to find two vouchers had gone through.
Emailed twice to get the second one refunded! Still no response.

Please deal with my refund ASAP

Thanks

Overall Rating

I have emailed 3 times asking for a refund for a voucher that was ordered in error. I am yet to receive a response or even an acknowledgment. This is not acceptable. I will never use this company again. Taking money and not refunding even though I have followed correct procedure is dishonest. I'm not even sure I will receive the goods I did order as I have no trust left for this company.

Overall Rating

I've ordered halloween lenses from go groupie and the voucher code doesn't work and I've emailed God knows how many times and got no reply
It's disgusting they are quick to take your money but then your done with any problems you have tough they won't answer
Will NEVER use them again
AVOID !!!!!!!

Posted 9 Days ago

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered item for my new baby b4 he arrived he is now 4mths old and I still dnt have my items I am so disappointed that I trusted this site.
I nearly spent a lot more luckily I didnt .. IL Stick with GROUPON from now on!

Posted 10 Days ago