Overall Rating

DONT USE!No customer service via email, get no response, voucher code didn't work etc etc. I paid by paypal for an item and on my paypal account it provided a phone number for GoGroopie - which is something you can't locate on their own website. This is their number for 'customer services' I managed to speak to someone and I'm waiting for a full refund (takes up to ten days...) hope this helps someone else!
Tel no: 020 3474 0107

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Same experience as so many others although my voucher code didn't even work. Ignored by this sham of a company until I opened a claim in PayPal. So glad I paid using PayPal as I can now get the money back. I know that some of these "group discount" websites are real but as they day "if something looks too good to be true, it usually is". This company cares nothing for the customer, they are only interested in making a fast buck, and I wouldn't be surprised if the deals they make with the shops is "only fulfil 10%" and we're all quids in. Especially as they charge you exorbitant postage.

Rant over. Bottom line: if you must use them, make sure you pay with PayPal.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

Very unreliable May be cheap but not cheerful poor correspondence no goods delivered mostly a middle man who pass the blame to other companies ,,just avoid unless you got money to lose

Posted 4 Days ago

Overall Rating

Appalling .... Take your money, give you a voucher that doesn't work, then say goods not available and will return your money on many occasions only to never actually do it.

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

Paid for 4 mp3 players in dec. Company onevolution .co.uk did not deliver. I let gogroupie know they ignored my email. I have written several emails to onevolution to no avail. Go groupie took my money and have done nothing about me not receiving my goods . I advise anyone who reads this to think very carefully before giving gogroupie your money.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

Registered with go groupie and ordered a bracelet on 18.8.14, a note said 'oops, something went wrong' but they still took money from my account and despite e mailing several times I've been totally ignored!! Obviously a scam and rip off company with no conscience whatsoever!! My advice is to keep well away from these con merchants!!!!!!!!!

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

I am absolutely appalled by GoGroopie - I wish I had read this before using them!!!!
They do not honour their deals then when you challenge it on email they ignore you!!!

Beyond disgusted and angry - will never use them again, DO NOT USE GOGROOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

Please do not trust this company, In June I placed an order with them for some face cream, delivery charge was also made using my Paypal account. After numerous emails I still have not received the product or a refund.
I have made a claim with paypal for a refund but no luck there. When offers seem too good to be true just deleat them.

Overall Rating

Ordered an item on 11th of July and they said it would take 21 days. Time came and went - made enquiries. Few days later they said it has been despatched and it should be with me within 5 working days! Now I have E-mail asking me to confirm my address. What kind of organisation is this!!!!!
Would not be recommending this organisation to my family or friends.

Overall Rating

Ordered two things from this site, the first never came at all and getting a refund was like pulling teeth !! The second thing eventually arrived, it was horrid and didnt fit. i returned the item to the merchant and waited for a refund !! They said the item was never received but i have proof of posting. Sent them a copy but never got anywhere. Go groopie ignored many of my e mails and the merchant never got back to me at any time, so i lost my money !
Take my advice, stay well away from this site !!!

Scammers

Scammers

Overall Rating

I ordered many items from GoGroopie, at first I was impressed but sadly that changed very quickly. I've ordered items in the beginning of July. I'm still waiting. They told me on 2 August that they will refund me within 7-14 days. I'm still waiting. My advice is to stay clear from GoGroopie!!!!

Overall Rating

I ordered back in July and voucher number doesn't work. Tried emailing go groopie....no reply. Tried the people I ordered off....straight to answer phone and can't leave a message as answer phone full. Voucher apparently runs out at end of August and I'm getting nowhere very fast!!!!

Posted 16 Days ago

Overall Rating

I purchased a voucher in July 2014 and haven't had my product till date . I was waiting to receiving voucher code on my email as other deals does but after waiting for a month I haven't received any . I have recently lodge a complaint to them and have had no luck to date . Furthermore I am very stunned to read the horrible reviews about the go groupie can't believe this is happening in the uk . Where law and order is so strong . Being a legal professional and I will surely not allow them go scot free . They will not only have to refund my money but will compensate me for the harassment and mental torture . Will see them in court now they cannot continue to cheat ppl forever and ever.

Posted 18 Days ago

Overall Rating

I've ordered a few things with them some things have turned up and I'm still waiting for some other things and won't reply to emails not using them again

Posted 19 Days ago

Overall Rating

Avoid this company like the plague.
I ordered a wireless doorbell, they took my money immediately. I was not happy with the details that came after ordering the voucher so cancelled. I am still waiting 3 weeks later for the return of my money. Not getting any answers after they said that it was not a problem and they would refund me.
DO NOT USE

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

I had ordered two 7inch tablets never received them contacted go groupon said they would reimburse me with credits guess what did not get them either £74 down the swany

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered item could not redeem code asked for refund don't know where this is or how to get to my account to see if refund is theresa they said

Posted 22 Days ago

Overall Rating

Avoid!! The groupie was notas stated, only noticed after checkout. Charged extra for postage which again didn't state till after checkout. My voucher did not work. Tried to cancel this with no joy. Sent emails with no reply. They have my money but won't help me now!! Not happy at all!

Posted 23 Days ago