peter cooke

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a Mattress from them in December still waiting offered a refund but no reply phoned several times no one answers. when they do they say they will contact the supplier who never receives the message and hasn't even received the original order. Today i managed to talk to someone on a poor phone connection they then put me onto the refund dept. waited for 30 mins no reply. This company is a joke. No money no refund no compensation. They are a joke

Posted 1 Day ago

Hi Peter, Sorry to hear about your issue. We have contacted you via email (support@gogroopie.com) and await your response. Kind regards, GoGroopie

Posted 1 Day ago
Click here to visit GoGroopie

Kevin Ward

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Rubbish customer care support. I ordered an goods that said to allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. I let this time lapse but still the goods hadn't arrived so I phoned customer care to let them know. I spoke to Emily who said that she would contact the supplier (Giftright) who would then contact me to arrange delivery but if the goods haven't still arrived I was to ring back after 7 days. I still didn't receive any email or goods after 8 days, so I phoned gogroopie again, this time I spoke to Jo who asked me if I would like to continue to wait for the goods or have a refund. I decided that I would prefer a refund on this occasion. Jo said that she had done the refund and sent an email to confirm. When I got the email it said that it would take up to another 2 weeks to complete. 3 days later I got another email cancelling the refund because the supplier said that they had sent the goods. I was not happy as I had ordered the goods from someone else. I phoned gogroopie again and spoke to Emily again to find out why and to reinstate the refund as the goods were no longer required and I have waited long enough without any contact. Emily said that the goods were sent and I will only get a refund after I return the goods. I asked when the goods were sent to me but she didn't know. When I pointed out they may have sent them 3 weeks ago and that was the purpose of my first call. When I asked to speak to someone else she informed me there wasn't any one else there who was a supervisor or manager and that they would say the same as her. I said that I wanted to pursue this further so could have a number I could ring, Emily informed me that there wasn't another number and the one I had rung was it. So no resolution, catch 22 can't have a refund until I return so called sent goods. Can't return goods until I've received them. Forget about customer service it's a no win situation, very unhelpful just give lip service but not helpful. If you receive your ordered goods, fine. If you don't, prepare for the runaround with no helpful solution.
I won't be using gogroopie again, not worth the effort that is required.

Posted 2 Days ago

Hi Kevin,
Kind regards,
GoGroopie

Posted 2 Days ago

Anna

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Even 1 star is too much! Have been trying to solve an issue since DECEMBER!! I keep getting bounced between them and the merchant. Neither company wanting to take responsibility. They don't seem to troubled at all by the extra stress they cause customers, even if you tell them you're pregnant and just want to resolve the situation quickly and forget you ever made the huge mistake of purchasing anything from them. The companies they do business with (in my case Designer Zone Watches) are just as bad.. if not worse.
Disgusting!

Posted 5 Days ago

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Someone will be in touch with you via email shortly.

David

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A very poor company to do business with! When the goods are shoddy or faulty, they fob you off to the retailer who could be outside the UK and the return costs are high which you don't get back. You also don't get the refund for item! Leave well alone !!

Posted 5 Days ago

John Harris

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Hopeless service. Ordered Dec 5th said 3-4 week delivery from supplier. Been in contact with supplier who say not got the voucher! Now 2 moths -had my money and no contact from gogroupie. AVOID remember all that glitters......!

Posted 13 Days ago

Alastair Scott

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered a mattress on the 8th Dec 2015 eight weeks later still no mattress the company is good enough to take your money but no deliver your goods you paid for !!!!!!

Posted 15 Days ago

Ina Codrington

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank goodness I paid by Pay Pal - I have received a refund!
After waiting three weeks from the date of order I wrote twice to Go Groopie to enquire about delivery, but no response.
I wish I had read the reviews before ordering and I particularly regret recommending Go Groopie to two other people; neither has received the goods ordered two months ago.
What a way to run a business - ????

Posted 22 Days ago

Claire shovelin

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Rang to enquire about what weekends were free in April. Advert stated travel 1-30 April open minded what weekend travelling Friday for 2 nights. Surprisingly flights are more expensive so they cannot do the deal. Why not state specific dates for travel.

Posted 23 Days ago

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for this issue. Please can you contact our customer support team on support@gogroopie.com and someone will ensure this matter is resolved as quickly as possible for you. Please can you add Review in the subject line. Thank you.

Mrs H Riding

Mrs H Riding
I purchased my christmas presents from Gogroopy and redeemed my vouchers on the 15th of Dec. I have not yet received any of the items I paid for. I called customer service but there was no one available to take my call; I then contacted them by email they emailed back saying that the seller will contact me within 48 hours but had no contact from anyone.
It has been three weeks now, I am still chasing...

Posted 29 Days ago

Karen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered an android tablet and head phones 9 th dec for £49.99,thought it hadn't gone threw properly as I didn't receive it,so ire ordered again on Christmas Day and payed waited until 13january still nothing,so when I opened my PayPal account noticed money was taken twice ,but no goods so I rang and rang and rang some one answered phone saying I hadn't done things right by not sending voucher,I asked why the hell didn't some one ring or email me as I ordered same thing twice and payed my money.he finally refunded me one lot of money after saying could have credit note(don't think so).sent me a link for voucher code now let the waiting begin,terrible service now waiting for a manager /supervisor to ring me.can honestly say don't order off these.j

Posted 30 Days ago

Mr H.Klettke

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Rubbish service, emailed a few time and NO email back.
Good job i paid with Pay-pal.
It's about time the Law shut this company down

ALAN GOODEY

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

gogroupie is not my problem its HOMEDIRECT ONLINE ALSO GOES UNDER GROUNDLEVEL.CO.UK ORDERED ITEMS 3DEC STILL WAITING HAVE EMAILED THE COMPANY STILL WAITING FOR REPLY USE gogroupie just not this other company.

Jeremy paget

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered some earings on the 11th Nov 2015. Never arrived despite chasing GG several times.
Contacted Go Groopie again on 2nd December asking for a refund and they assured me I would get this within 7 to 14 days. Chased this several times - still no refund.
Last night 6th Jan 2016 I spoke to Pay Pal and they escalated this.
The response I got from GG was unbelievable:
'Thank you for contacting Go Groopie. The merchant contacted us and confirmed that the order was dispatched and should have been with you, therefore we the refund was undone. As you have confirmed you did not receive the order, I have re issued the refund. Please be advised this can take up to 7-14 days to reach you. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.'
I recommend them not to be used by anyone - Using the name Go Groopie makes them sound like Groupon - who I trust.

Marion

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Absolutely appalled at the service of this set up. Ordered a bedding bundle with curtains on the 14th November 2015 and as of today still not received it despite many emails chasing the whereabouts of this item and being told the merchant will issue a tracking number. I could not believe my eyes today when I received an email advertising the same item on offer that I have been waiting over 6 weeks for!!!!! how does that work?

sarah

Overall Rating

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Just had my parcel delivery 12 wine package very pleased just as described a bargain to thank you go groopie also.had a refund for a mistaken order very quick response very good

Therese

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered a canteen of cutlery it said allow 21 days for delivery well 23 days later managed to get though on the phone after 40 minuets waiting to be told that this item was not available. I asked when they had found out about this and when were they planning to tell me she could not answer anything I will refund the money it takes around 14 days when I asked about paying compensation for holding my money without goods for more than a month I was told sorry that should be 7 days- don't use them this is the 3rd time I have had problems.

Natasha

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Poor service didn't want the item I purchased wasn't what I thought it was!!! asked for a refund and I have had no reply for days !!

Kirt

Not Happy Took money never sent cctv
Thankgod for PayPal who got my money back

m.fisher

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Do not order any think they will not send it or return your money.

Kirsty goldthorp

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered a rug via this site, arrived with one end thread bare! Contacted company straight away, to be told he needs photographic evidence and if I want to return it I will have to pay the courier as he has his own company overheads to manage, the worst service I have ever received he also won't refund go groupie need to do that? You try and get through to them!! I really think the guy was working from his sitting room? Steer well clear

GoGroopie is rated 2.6 based on 2332 reviews