Overall Rating

I'm very worried, I have purchased something online and I am very worried. I have already bought one item and have asked for my money back. Which is within there terms and conditions but as yet have had no email to say that have received my email and that they will be doing anything. As I work for a company witch we respond to over 400 emails perday including over 1000 calls i am 100% disgusted at the monment and will also be going down trading standards if I do not receive acknowledgement in the next day. Shocking that this has such low ratings as they seem to offer so much.

Posted 4 Hours ago

Overall Rating

SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Due to a late order a sent an email. They claimed that I'd not paid postage. Six weeks later Trading Standards get involved and show that I wasn't able to claim the voucher until November (I bought it in October, needed the items by 9 November and the voucher couldn't be claimed until 7 November. The original voucher states you need to leave 3 weeks for delivery). This wasn't stated on the deal but the suppliers website when you go and pay. Both Trading Standards and I can only presume this is why the postage wasn't accepted. Did gogroopie listen to the complaint and accept the screen grab as proof? NO. Ironically I received the items today both of which are damaged. I'm sure no refund will be offered as I've now received the items.

If you have to deal with this company take names - they hate giving them. None of the emails I've received have had names on them so it's been impossible to find a resolution. They take your money and will have nothing to do with you. AVOID THIS COMPANY - IT'S NOT WORTH THE DISCOUNT.

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

When I had an email saying my item had been dispatched I got told 2-3 working days almost 2 weeks later and still no item delivered and no reply to any of my emails, they take your money but don't get the items to you its terrible

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

still not recieved my oder tablet bundle 30.10.2014 sent numerous emails still no reply
tracey

Posted 1 Day ago

Hello, we can see on our system that you not redeemed your voucher and have not paid the postage cost which is the reason why you have not received your order. Please go ahead and redeem your voucher for the merchant to dispatch your order.
Kind regards, GoGroopie

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

This company is absolutely shocking!!! I ordered a bed set 2 months ago and have sent countless emails to them and its still not sorted out!! Just keep getting an email from them saying I hope youve received your item by now!!! No I havent - as I keep telling you!!! Absolute disgrace - do not buy from these people!!!!

Hello,

Sorry we have just reached your emails as we are currently experiencing a backlog. Sorry to hear that you still haven't received your order. The merchants has been contacted regarding this as we do not have access to their computer system or orders so they will be the ones who need to advise you of your items whereabouts. We have requested for them to contact you directly regarding this.
Please keep us updated and let us know if no one has got back to you to resolve this matter and we will assist you further.
Kind regards,
Go Groopie

Overall Rating

They make promises which they don't keep Three times they promised to refund my voucher for faulty goods (the supplier refunded postage costs immediately - well done to Urshu) but Go Groopie have made no refund and I don't think they every intended to. I continue to bombard them with e-mails (now being returned undelivered) and comments on their website. AVOID GO-GROOPIE they are cheats!

Hello,
We're sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has dealt with your query today. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

Place an order never received. Tried to use the voucher can't redeemed

Emails after emails no respond.but the money was fast to leave my account.but still no order.they are theif. They make there website look good with cheap discount with promise of voucher bit u can use and orders never arrived. . They should get shut down ..This is a scam

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We do not see any emails from you or orders under this email address. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

I order bed set and is ower month and I didn't receive plus nobody replay for my emails. Im not offering to buy nothing from them they are cheating people

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We do not see any emails or orders from you under this email address. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

Ordered a voucher for a necklace & earing set. Voucher code they sent was not valid for the site. Emailed site who were selling set & they said its nothing to do with them. Emailed Go groopie twice but no reply. This company must be scamming ££££s. Luckily I paid via Paypal so claiming my money back through them. USE AT YOUR PERIL.

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

Twice I have ordered from go groupie and twice I did not receive goods, their response was very slow and unhelpful, they promised a refund to which I never ever received. Thank goodness I paid through PayPal and received my money back. Go groupie apoligise for the backlog, well, that tells you something. Avoid this company like the plague.

Hello,
We're sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has dealt with your query. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

Bought 2 x tablets for £39.99 each - received them last week packed in just a plastic bag. One of the screens is broken but I cannot get anyone at GoGroupie or the supplier to respond to my emails. They have also sent different versions of the item I ordered. Beginning to think I have lost my money.

Overall Rating

COMPLETE RIP OFF MERCHANTS STAY WELL CLEAR ... Best advice i can give and have reported them to trading standards who are currently looking into it .

Overall Rating

I have tried to obtain a refund for the 3 in 1 Electric Maker and twice I have been fobbed off (eventually via email as there is no other way of communicating with this shambles of a company). My third attempt to obtain a refund is under way - but I have already raised a case with the Trading Standards Office and I will pursue this with them if my refund is not received. I don't expect to pay for the postage either as the item was a piece of trash, GoGroopie shame on you - I don't understand how you stay in business.

Overall Rating

I followed all the instructions to buy two Death Star Ice Moulds back in......July???? It's now almost December and I have neither the items nor the refund requested. I got charged twice for postage at £3/4.95 which meant the items were no cheaper than if I'd gone to Harrods. I keep emailing (6 times now minimum) and have had two 'couldn't care less' replies, no refund (as requested), no products and absolutely NO faith whatsoever this company has a clue what it's doing. It's not a bargain, it's not reliable & appears to be in breach of trading standards......which is who I'm contacting after this review to finally get my own money back WITH interest. These idiots need closing down.

Overall Rating

I ordered a Christmas t.shirt 2 weeks ago,they took the money but still haven't recived it,sent 4 emails and no reply

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response to your emails we are currently experiencing a backlog. We can see on our system that you have not yet redeemed your voucher and not yet paid the postage cost.
Please allow up to 21 days for delivery as stated on your voucher.
Kind regards, GoGroopie

Overall Rating

I ordered an item on the 9th September and after non delivery of the product and no replies to numerous emails to gogroopie support/complaints, I contacted the company supplier of the product and received a prompt reply informing me that they didn't even stock the product.
It is now the 23rd of November and am still waiting a full refund plus postage costs not to mention the cost of several phone calls which are not Freephone numbers.
I have come to the conclusion that this is indeed a scam and should be reported to the National Trading Standards Board Fraud Department.

Overall Rating

Beware! Purchased speakers from this site, very happy with item, but next time I purchased
an item I was offered a FREE GIFT, it arrived in record time, but turned out it was a free trial,
if not returned within days, you were then billed for signing up to another site. So my free gift which cost me £1.99 p&p actually cost £79.95. Have tried to e-mail to no avail. Stay away!

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

They told me it will take 3 days to receive my refund but still no sign of it. I'm trying to see why this company is not on watchdogs and haven't been shut down yet. They get away with murder here. Stay far away if you haven't purchased from them.

Hello,

We can see on our system that your refund has now been paid.
Please check your account for your refund.
Our sincere apologies for the delay and for the inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards

Go Groopie

Overall Rating

Bought eye masks. After reading so many bad reviews i decided to get a refund before redeeming the deal. I wrote and called. Very friend staff promising me a full refund in 10 working days. I waited 2 wks , nothing. Called and wrote several emails.was promised again that a refund has been processed. No refund. After a month and a half got fed up emailing and staff lying to me so i wrote a tweet tagging gogroopie asking where my refund was. It took less than a day to give me a refund. I thanked them for refund but was not happy that I had to tweet for them to action my request after nearly 2 months. So to protect themselves they blocked me so no one can see the bad reviews i wrote. Terrible service. Immature, i dont think they about customers at all. They just want your money. Never ever buying from them again. Rip off artists!

Hello,
We're sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has dealt with your query and your refund has been paid. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Go Groopie is rated 1.4 based on 483 reviews