Overall Rating

I ordered a night light 2 months ago they say 2 have been sent but never recieved then they ignore emails complaing then when they finally got back to me and agreed to refund me i am still waiting after a month so 2 months after me paying i still have no night light or refund please avoid this company like the plauge its a scam.

Posted 2 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I bought an MP3 player and memory card through a Gogroupie voucher from a supplier called OneVolution. What a fiasco. The Company not only took the offer price of £12.99 but also the full price of £48.00. My first call to OneVolution got through immediately and they promised to refund £48.00. That was never received, or the MP3 player. Every phone call after that weas ignored as were the emails. Gogroupie were unhelpful until it was too late to reclaim money from paypal. AVOID BOTH GOGROUPIE AND ONEVOLUTION. ITS ONE BIG SCAM.

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Bought a voucher for glow in the dark pebbles in May still waiting on them have asked for my money back now on three separate occasions. Wish I had read the reviews before buying form this site as they are just rip off merchants. They are quick to take your money but not so quick to return it to you when they fail to deliver the goods. I had wanted the pebbles to put up at the cemetery and feel so disappointed that I never received them. Never buy from this company as they do not deliver a good service.

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

I purchased Tahitan pearl set and it arrived in pieces - the pearls were not threaded and when I opened the parcel the pearls all rolled onto the carpet. i have tried to contact GoGroopie via e-mail and have still had no response since t his arrived last week. i have requested my money be deposited to the account and the appropriate address to return what was a gift, however, it arrived minus any paperwork whatsoever. I now have a parcel with pearls which are not on the string. I am reluctant to use this service again as i am out of pocket with a piece of jewellery I cannot use.#

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Purchased 2vouchers for 2nights stay in Galloway (bought in March) requested refund after 2 days of purchase as they state you have 14days to inform them After 5e mails and 2 letters I still waiting for my money. They were quick enough to take my money and I am extremely dissatisfied with the service and would not recommend this company

Posted 5 Days ago

will never use again!
company advised them to issue a refund as the cancelled the order and the staff just keep making excuses. found them very unprofessional and wish i had read the reviews as they are right. your not covered by paypal as they provided the voucher which is now void

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

Wish I had read revues before throwing £100 away, ordered short holiday break and was sent a valueless leaflet for Britannia hotels who would not accept it as a payment as it only had one security number on it six months of e.mails later the time had run out so tough. No money back of course. A great way for them to diddle us . Looking at other complaints they are past masters at this scam, how come they are still in business. Steve Keen.

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

Having ordered goods from gogroopie in 2013,still have not received the goods I ordered.Guess what I got in touch with Dom Littlewood and now things are rolling along. I suggest all dissatisfied customers get together and do the same. Good Luck.

Posted 10 Days ago

Overall Rating

Purchased a 2 day hotel break. Hotel is full so they advised me to get my money back from GoGroupie. GoGroupie have informed me that as it is outside the 7 day cooling off period, but incidenttly well inside the voucher date, they will not refund me anything. A complete con!. My advice to anyone is not to do business with them.

Posted 13 Days ago

Overall Rating

I bought a voucher for clothing and placed the order adding the extra for delivery. Nothing arrived. I enquired and was ignored. I complained and several weeks later I got a response saying they would look into it. Weeks later I complained again and it took several weeks for a response. Again the said they would look into it. Some weeks later I received a response asking if I had my order. i replied not. Weeks later I received an email asking if I wanted my money back or to continue with the order. I stated that I would take the refund. Weeks later I got the same message again. I stated again I would take the refund. After more weeks passing and this occurring twice more I was promised a refund. 3 Months have gone by nothing. Total time = 7 months. Worst customer service possible!

Posted 16 Days ago

Overall Rating

Been waiting for over 30 days for my item still has not arrived. Sick of being thrown from pillar to post, they were quick enough to take the money out of my account!!

Posted 16 Days ago

Overall Rating

Not clear instructions on how to buy. Goods never received

Posted 17 Days ago

Overall Rating

DON'T go near them. I didn't get my item or voucher. They don't reply to emails sent to them so looks like I've lost my money. How can they have hundreds of bad reviews and still get away with it. Can anything be done,,,

Posted 17 Days ago

Overall Rating

Bought a voucher from them for the glow in the dark stones, never received them. After 3 months I wrote to them they said to give the merchant 7 days to get back to me. Still no response from merchant then gogroopie say they will credit my gogroopie account with the money for the voucher. I also paid postage and packing, which they have not mentioned. Why I would want them to credit my groopie account I don't know I will never purchase from them again.

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

Pity there isn't a zero or minus rating, ordered goods in February....nothing! sent numerous emails over THREE MONTHS later got a reply saying refund would be put into my account, tried to purchase another item.....supplier's didn't accept or recognise voucher number, stay with Amazon - FAR SUPERIOR!!!!

Posted 27 Days ago

Overall Rating

Beware!!! Bought a long weekend hotel stay in Blackpool from them, paid up front. When we arrived the hotel had gone bust so we had to pay again. On return they gave us a credit as "we don't give refunds".

Posted 28 Days ago

Overall Rating

I placed an order with them , took money & said 28 days deliver !! 3mths down line still no goods I've emailed them loads of time no reply ! People beware tho not order from this company !! Day light robbers !!!!

Posted 28 Days ago

Overall Rating

Asked for a refund as ordered a dupe voucher. No reply for 8 days after emailing them every day. They only replied to the last emails so not sure what they did with the previous 7? Said I would have a refund in 7 days, I didn't been emailing 2 times a day since, no replies. I have now noticed that they have credited my gogroopie account not refunded me. Found the CEO email address so now emailing him direct but guess what...................no replies! If anyone wants his email address its jonathan.mackey@gogroopie.com

Posted 29 Days ago

AVOID! There is no customer service I have lost my £79
These company are criminals.

Posted 30 Days ago

Overall Rating

Avoid like the plague. Customer service non-existing and judging by the 1000's of negative reviews on numerous review sites I am not alone in this.
If you ant to loose your money then go ahead and use them, otherwise stay well clear

Posted 1 Month ago