Overall Rating

ORDERED BRACE LET ON FEB. 11TH A MONTH LATER STILL NO COMMUNION. LAUNCHED A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL. RECEIVED EMAIL SAY TO CANCEL DISPUTE AS ONLY WAY OF CHARING UP SUPPLIERS
BIG MISTAKE. ALL MY EMAIL ARE NOW BEING BOUNCED BACK TO ME. AND NOW I CAN REOPEN A DISPUTE. TOTALLY DISGUSTED. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE. I NOW HAVE NO BRACE LET AND AM OUT OF POCKET

Posted 46 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Too many problems with suppliers of products.

Posted 1 Hour ago

Overall Rating

I ordered a ring through go groopie in December , it is now nearly April I have sent messages to go groopie and the supplier directly but I am getting no response at all , avoid buying from these people they will rip you off !!

Hi Steven,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your item. We have informed a member of our customer support team who are looking into your enquiry and will be in touch with you shortly.

Posted 1 Hour ago

Overall Rating

Hi, these mats are the best ever, no more muddy floor or carpets from my dogs paws. Thanks

Overall Rating

Just received another lie from gogroopie regarding a refund, Have given them many chances, all i get is runaround. Now taking legal action. I cannot emphasise too much. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

Hi Brian,

Please be advised that your refund has been paid. A member of our Customer Care team will contact you with confirmation.

Overall Rating

My friend and I have purchased a mystery European weekend break via these guys. Paid for in full and no contact. Repeatedly chased the office for some kind of date or destination during March, April or May as advertised. All dates offered were mid week flying in an evening, spending one day in the destination and then returning the following morning. Refund has been requested more than once which has yet to be processed. Apparently we are waiting for the travel agent to confirm but considering we haven't confirmed anything with any agent and we are go groopie' customer I am unsure why we have to wait. We have followed go groopie's refund procedure despite having no contact. Please sort.
Joanne Taylor

Posted 3 Hours ago

Hi Joanne,

I'm sorry that you have had an unpleasant experience with us. A member of the travel department is looking into your inquiry and will contact you shortly.

Overall Rating

How do I cancel my gogroopie account and get my money back? I have tried without success. You have not fixed this problem just put my refund elsewhere. You have not acknowledged many points in my emails and you have not acknowledged that I shall never use your services so how do I get my money back? I have lodged 4 complaints and heard nothing. You do advertise you have a complaints procedure which I have followed and still no acknowledgement., which knowing gogroopie just false advertisement just like everything else. I will not stop till I get my money back. Sharon macphee

Posted 5 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered Amethyst Ring on 25 Feb 2015 through Gogroopie from merchant Girly Glitz.
Paid for ring and delivery through PayPal
Ring not received yet at 31st March 2015
Have sent email to supplier but no reply
Have tried phoning, several times, however, that was unsuccessful
for no one answers the telephone
Would obviously like to know from someone if I will eventually receive the ring or not

Posted 14 Hours ago

Hi William,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your item. We have informed a member of our customer support team who are looking into your inquiry and will be in touch with you shortly.

Overall Rating

Thank you for getting back to me however as explained to you in previous email, which you acknowledged, that my email address has changed to this one, shazza709@blueyonder.co.uk is obsolete, hence unable to access gogroopie account. I am wanting my money paid into my bank account, there must be something you can do. You have also taken 3 months to repay, i will not be using your services again. Sharon macphee

Overall Rating

Got some solar lights last week and I've received them today well packaged and all in working order. Will buy using GoGroopie again and recommend to friends +++++ feedback
Mike

Overall Rating

I do not know why I persist in using this site.. It causes more hassle than it's worth.. the biggest problem for me is vouchers refusing to be activated. It is so frustrating!

Hi Elizabeth,

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulty redeeming your vouchers. We have informed a member of our customer support team who are looking into your enquiry and will be in touch with you shortly.

Overall Rating

I have received an email from you saying that I am not entitled to full refund you have put the money into my gogroopie account. Absolutely ridiculous. I purchased this tablet from you for my daughter birthday beginning of December which was 3 months ago. I never received the item within 21 days. I obviously bought my daughter tablet elsewhere. There is no way that I will be using your services again, so you are telling me my money of £59.99 shall sit in your account this is robbery, which I am unable to access, I got into it this morning so don't understand why all of a sudden when the money is suppose to be there I can't access. I have sent 2 emails of complaint of to yous in the last month and have not received any reply. Please just give my money back. This is unacceptable behaviour . Very poor services. Sharon macphee

Hi Sharon,

Please be advised your refund has been paid and a member of our Customer Care team will contact you shortly to assist you with signing into your account.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

find to be very good and always help full

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I don't like paying for an article that I DONT receive and your responce to my query was to basically pass the buck and leave it to the supplier to contact me which they haven't and I don't think they will

Hi Christine,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your item. Gogroopie do not dispatch the items so we contact the merchant directly regarding the delivery. A customer care agent is looking into your issue and will contact you shortly.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have contacted you regarding my latest order for three Frozen longsleeved tops as I have been unable to redeem vouchers, but had no reply. I also contacted the supplier of the tops because the voucher numbers I had from GoGroopie were not accepted by the supplier website and have received no reply from them either. I tried to telephone them but the phone number given on their website no longer works. I was going to contact you today, but received your 'review' email. I now have only four day left in which to redeem my vouchers. I had wanted to give these tops to my three little granddaughters for Easter.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS IMMEDIATELY FOR ME so my vouchers aren't timed out. I want one blue 'Elsa' top, and two pink 'Sisters' top all aged 4 years. Please reply as soon as possible.

Hi Sue,

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

ABSOLUTE DISASTER. STILL WAITING FOR A CREDIT. APPALLING SERVICE AND RESPONSE TIMES

Hi Maria,

We are very sorry to hear you have not received your credits. A member of our customer support team has been notified. Please check your inbox for our email.

Overall Rating

I was so amazed at how long the magicurl took to be delivered only 4 days!

Posted 21 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good deals, easy to use website

Posted 21 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Loving the garden parasol. Was delivered in just 3 days, way before they said it would be.
Cheers Gogroopie

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

The back brace belt really helps, would definitely recommend this product as it provides warming relief to the back and side

Posted 22 Hours ago