Overall Rating

I ordered back in July and voucher number doesn't work. Tried emailing go groopie....no reply. Tried the people I ordered off....straight to answer phone and can't leave a message as answer phone full. Voucher apparently runs out at end of August and I'm getting nowhere very fast!!!!

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

I purchased a voucher in July 2014 and haven't had my product till date . I was waiting to receiving voucher code on my email as other deals does but after waiting for a month I haven't received any . I have recently lodge a complaint to them and have had no luck to date . Furthermore I am very stunned to read the horrible reviews about the go groupie can't believe this is happening in the uk . Where law and order is so strong . Being a legal professional and I will surely not allow them go scot free . They will not only have to refund my money but will compensate me for the harassment and mental torture . Will see them in court now they cannot continue to cheat ppl forever and ever.

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

I've ordered a few things with them some things have turned up and I'm still waiting for some other things and won't reply to emails not using them again

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Avoid this company like the plague.
I ordered a wireless doorbell, they took my money immediately. I was not happy with the details that came after ordering the voucher so cancelled. I am still waiting 3 weeks later for the return of my money. Not getting any answers after they said that it was not a problem and they would refund me.
DO NOT USE

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

I had ordered two 7inch tablets never received them contacted go groupon said they would reimburse me with credits guess what did not get them either £74 down the swany

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered item could not redeem code asked for refund don't know where this is or how to get to my account to see if refund is theresa they said

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

Avoid!! The groupie was notas stated, only noticed after checkout. Charged extra for postage which again didn't state till after checkout. My voucher did not work. Tried to cancel this with no joy. Sent emails with no reply. They have my money but won't help me now!! Not happy at all!

Posted 13 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have been trying to locate an order for an emerald ring the only reply I received was something about trying to check voucher still waiting for more information????

Posted 13 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered a set of 2 bug zappers back in May using this company for the first time. Always use wowcher and groupon and never an issue.
This company, what a joke. I emailed them to cancel my order as per their terms and conditions because the merchants web site was not working correctly and wouldn't let me place two orders. In the end I couldn't be bothered to place the order and just wanted my money back, simple right? WRONG. We're now in August and after 15 emails backwards and forwards ( they don't give out a telephone number) still no sign of the monies being returned. It's really not the money, it's the pure principle that they can take someone's money and just not refund it....why has no one from a higher power taken this any further as it seems I am not the only one?? No one else is allowed to run a business this way, why should they? I didn't even order the goods, I just wanted a refund. If you have a complaint I would strongly recommend going to watchdog and building a case against this company, they can not be allowed to continue to operate a business this way.

Posted 17 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have ordered a few items from go groopie. The "beach" towels were smaller than tea towels. 2 items did not arrive after 3 e-mails I contacted paypal. Now all of a sudden go groopie will take action but only if i cancell the dispute with paypal. Please use groupon do NOT waste your time or money with go (not at all) groopie!!!!

Posted 18 Days ago

Overall Rating

I bought and paid for an item.it didnt cum after 5wks of waiying.I WUD NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.theres no easy way 2 contact them.A FRAUDULANT COMPANY

Posted 20 Days ago

Overall Rating

Poor customer service, ordered goods in May 2014 which never arrived. Contacted Go Groopie and was promised a refund. Followed up with a further 3 emails and although they did reply to my emails promptly, I've yet to receive a refund. I'm luckier than most that it's only £20, but I'm disappointed that it has yet to be refunded. I won't be using Go Groopie again and wish I'd read reviews before purchasing.

Posted 21 Days ago

Dear GoGroupie,
I am so sorry that because of YOUR publicity. I opted to enter into your site in GOOD FAITH. I have all the details of my ORDER and how the money was IMMEDIATELY deducted. I have NOT RECEIVED the ITEM that I ordered because of GoGroupie. I NOW ask GoGroupie because of THEIR advertisement and PLEDGE to RECOVER the money to me that was deducted from my account. I await a prompt reply from GoGroupie who HAS assumed full responsibiliy in your Email to myself. REALLY DISAPPOINTED.
78 Year Old Phil. You have spoilt a GIFT that I wished to give to a Greatgrandchild.

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

Asked for a refund as the code I was send didn't work to place my order. I was told to wait 7-14 days for a refund after 14days I emailed again was told to wait another 7 days so opened a case through Paypal against them then I was emailed by gogroopie asking me to close the case before they refund me (Paypal case is still open)

Posted 22 Days ago

Overall Rating

I ordered a night light 2 months ago they say 2 have been sent but never recieved then they ignore emails complaing then when they finally got back to me and agreed to refund me i am still waiting after a month so 2 months after me paying i still have no night light or refund please avoid this company like the plauge its a scam.

Posted 22 Days ago

Overall Rating

I bought an MP3 player and memory card through a Gogroupie voucher from a supplier called OneVolution. What a fiasco. The Company not only took the offer price of £12.99 but also the full price of £48.00. My first call to OneVolution got through immediately and they promised to refund £48.00. That was never received, or the MP3 player. Every phone call after that weas ignored as were the emails. Gogroupie were unhelpful until it was too late to reclaim money from paypal. AVOID BOTH GOGROUPIE AND ONEVOLUTION. ITS ONE BIG SCAM.

Posted 23 Days ago

Overall Rating

Bought a voucher for glow in the dark pebbles in May still waiting on them have asked for my money back now on three separate occasions. Wish I had read the reviews before buying form this site as they are just rip off merchants. They are quick to take your money but not so quick to return it to you when they fail to deliver the goods. I had wanted the pebbles to put up at the cemetery and feel so disappointed that I never received them. Never buy from this company as they do not deliver a good service.

Posted 23 Days ago

Overall Rating

I purchased Tahitan pearl set and it arrived in pieces - the pearls were not threaded and when I opened the parcel the pearls all rolled onto the carpet. i have tried to contact GoGroopie via e-mail and have still had no response since t his arrived last week. i have requested my money be deposited to the account and the appropriate address to return what was a gift, however, it arrived minus any paperwork whatsoever. I now have a parcel with pearls which are not on the string. I am reluctant to use this service again as i am out of pocket with a piece of jewellery I cannot use.#

Posted 24 Days ago

Overall Rating

Purchased 2vouchers for 2nights stay in Galloway (bought in March) requested refund after 2 days of purchase as they state you have 14days to inform them After 5e mails and 2 letters I still waiting for my money. They were quick enough to take my money and I am extremely dissatisfied with the service and would not recommend this company

Posted 28 Days ago

will never use again!
company advised them to issue a refund as the cancelled the order and the staff just keep making excuses. found them very unprofessional and wish i had read the reviews as they are right. your not covered by paypal as they provided the voucher which is now void

Posted 29 Days ago