Overall Rating

I've been with gogroopie for years and have always found their service to be second to none. They're always sending out unique and fun offers, and I generally just love their vibe. Keep going gogroopie

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

This fab tablet does everything you need and can be popped into your handbag once you're finished and you can carry on with your day. It takes very clear pictures and connects very quickly to the internet. Great buy

Overall Rating

Fab knife sharpener. Compact size but does the job very well. Definitely one to recommend!

Overall Rating

Lovely jewellery set but would've liked the jewels in the necklace a bit bigger to match the earrings

Overall Rating

Bought a hand-held sewing machine and it works great and well worth the money

Overall Rating

Bought for my mum who has circulation problems and cold hands. She's very pleased with them. She'd recommend despite them being quite bulky

Great deals. Speedy delivery. A++

Overall Rating

Great bargain for my new leggings. Arriving within 3 days!

Overall Rating

Very good value for money and excellent article with amazing results. Received in designated time

Overall Rating

Brilliant arrived really quickly an really pleased with jacket.

Overall Rating

Ordered a garden paragon for a bargain! Very happy with my purchase and would recommend GoGroopie to everyone. A+++

Overall Rating

UNBELIEVABLE. This outfit told me I had a refund no trace in my bank, now they tell me it was not a cash refund but credits in their discredited firm, so to them a refund is not a refund but a way of selling more

Hi Peter,

Please be advised that your refund has been paid.
A member of our customer service team will contact you shortly to assist with your purchase.

Overall Rating

Bought a pedi roller quite recently and it's great to use, best one ever. For that price as well I've never had a better bargain

Overall Rating

Original order I was so pleased with purchase that I ordered another for a family member!

Overall Rating

I purchased 2 items from roguegroopie (see what I did there?) and never received them. Claimed my money back from PayPal and reported them to Trading Standards. Absolute shameful company who should be closed down for ripping people off.

Hi Kieran,

We are very sorry that you did not receive the item. As a Paypal dispute was raised, this puts the order on hold and the item would not been sent.

If you have any other issues please do not hesitate to contact us and we can assist with resolving the issue.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

am appalled by the service recieved. i have been chasing a refund since 17th march for a faulty product i recieved. and all i get told to do is send an email to the supplier. then wait weeks to not get a response.
go groopie are doing nothing to help. the cost in phone calls is going to cost more than the product i brought at this rate.
very bad company and help from there team.
do not not use them.
has any one got any suggestions, how i can get my money back.

Hi Kelly,

We are very sorry that you have had a bad experience with us on this occasion.

A member of our customer care team is looking into your inquiry and will contact you shortly.

Overall Rating

I received my razors which I bought from go groopie , they aren't proper Gillette blades but are compatible and work brilliantly, very happy with this purchase considering how expensive they usually cost in the shops so picked them up for an absolute bargain.

Overall Rating

Ring arrived very quickly, after ordering, in a fashionable packaging tie bag. Lovely item for the cost of it. Very pleased

Overall Rating

Went to Iceland on a GoGroopie deal for 3 nights, it was amazing! I went with some friends for the weekend and the game of thrones tour was awesome, £149 each with everything included flights, hotel and tours. Never used GoGroopie before but after this I'll be keeping an eye out for my next adventure! I would like a Skiing deal ;) thanks!

Rob

Overall Rating

Totally agree with Pamela B, been at this outfit since Dec 2014, they claim I had a refund neither my bank or I can trace it, time Trading Standards looked at this shameful outfit, they are a disgrace.

Hi Peter,

Please be advised that your refund has been paid.
A member of our customer care team will send an email confirmation shortly.

Go Groopie is rated 2.2 based on 1844 reviews