Overall Rating

Ordered item for my new baby b4 he arrived he is now 4mths old and I still dnt have my items I am so disappointed that I trusted this site.
I nearly spent a lot more luckily I didnt .. IL Stick with GROUPON from now on!

Posted 19 Hours ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I nearly spent a lot more luckily I didnt .. IL Stick with GROUPON from now on!

Posted 19 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Do not use this company. I ordered from them in July and after being advised a few weeks later that the product wasnt available I am still waiting for a refund.
I have emailed them about this and I have received a few replies promising that my money will be refunded but this is all just lies!!

Posted 13 Hours ago

Overall Rating

very slow when a problem be patiant and keep emailing them. just got full refund 139.00 good luck everyone please use credit card and paypal together so u have lots of peace of mind

Overall Rating

I ordered two hand held retro games and a snow scooter last November for Xmas gifts costing nearly £60 and after numerous emails I still haven't been refunded my money back! And to my disgust I noticed today that there still for sale. DONT GO NEAR THEM!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Hours ago

Fraud scammers

Overall Rating

Hi all Like everyone else I would advise everyone to avoid this company like the plague I have ordered two items which haven't turned up I have sent emails to no avail. I paid with PayPal so should be ok. Can anyone give me a tele. no. for PayPal so I dont have to talk to the robot. For what it is worth Go groopies tele. No. is 02034740107 & there registered address is 330 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7QT.
Regards Bryan.

Posted 2 Days ago

Regards Bryan.

Posted 2 Days ago

OMG.
I am not in the habit of writing reviews but anyone reading this please please take this advice on board. DO NOT ORDER FROM GO GROOPIE. I have never come across anything like their service. Their website is so good and everything looks amazing and their offers are hard to ignore... But the end product is the worst I have ever come across.
I puchased a 2 tier Dish drainer ( valued £39.99) and paid £9.99 plus £ 4.49 postage. It arrived 3 weeks later in a battered up box that had been opened and taped several times. It was obvious that several people had ordered this and returned it several times.
We opened it up and honestly I never saw worse quality EVER !!!!!!
Pure dirt is the only way to describe it.
Stay clear of Go Groopie. Wont return emails, wont refund money Wont do anything. I am reporting to Trading Standards immediately. Should not be trading Not even worthy of 1 Star ........ Shame on you Go Groopie.

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Do not go near this company, they are nothing better than thieves and run a scam company, like many others I have ordered something that never arrived, I have been promised a refund to my Gogrupie account, despite having asked for a refund in the way I paid for it, not surprisingly-no refund and they have appeared to have stopped replying to emails, not that there was any point as it was all lied, nothing more than thieves. I`ve reported them to the Police website, Action Fraud and would recommend anyone else in the same situation to do the same, they will be interested!!!!!!

Overall Rating

I have got very serious bad issues with go groopie at the moment they are not refunding my money and its been going on for months. Do not shop with them, its a scam website, they take your money and you never get it back. How do we shut this website down because they are con artists. I hate them at the moment it makes me very angry. The website needs to be shut down and do not trust them!!

Overall Rating

I have managed to contact Go Groupie on Tel: 0203 474 0107 if anyone else needs help.

Overall Rating

Do not trust this company. I have been trying to get a promised refund since august. Despite numerous emails from them in response to mine assuring me that this was being processed or had been passed to a supervisor to process manually I did not receive the refund. Luckily I purchased via paypal so they have refunded the money. I am an avid internet shopper but have never had such poor service form another Company - ever. They should not be allowed to continue to trade.

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

How I wish I had read all this negative feedback before I purchased two vouchers to Hamburg on 25th September costing £298. After trying many dates, none of which fitted in with our childcare arrangements, I asked for a refund, well within 7 days. I have contacted Support@GoGroupie many, many times and have only had one email back saying they would credit our account. I want a full refund or I will take legal action. Do not trust this company - they do not even have a telephone contact number or customer service. Highly suspicious, inefficient and misleading. I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP! I will happily tell everyone I know, including all my Facebook contacts never to use these rogues.

Overall Rating

I am at a complete and utter loss to know why this rogue trader has not been shut down pay the money 3 months later no goods no contact despite 13 emails , their merchant pamper me bamber bridge exactly the same
Appears to be just a scam between them
Don't touch them with a barge pole

Posted 7 Days ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails, please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

How do I give them 0 stars? They are an absolute disgrace to the coupon business. DON'T buy anything from them. I bought a voucher. went to the merchant website and used it there. 3 months later I still don't have my item.

I have contacted them and the merchant several times and they don't even have the audacity to contact you.
Rubbish!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL

Overall Rating

This company are robbing people! I bought the hypo-allergenic bed set for my babys cot and voucher didn't work, searched the website for a number after emailing countless times and was unsuccessful. I requested several times for a refund. How do these idiots get away with it?! If there is court action going on or anything to out these disgraceful people count me in!

Hello,
Please can you kindly refund my £10 ASAP before i report your company to the road trader that this is a scam company ,reading through the reviews about your company I realised that this is not a good site to buy goods from, I will give you 24hrs to refund my money or you will leave me with no options.
Thanks
Funmi

Hello,
I will like to cancel my transaction of Facial contouring palette and optional brush set, please can you refund the money back into my account as I have just confirmed that the obey has been taken out from my account.
I am yet to redeem the product because I can't afford to pay the delivery money.

Thank you as you refund the money back.
Funmi