Overall Rating

I have ordered lots of things from GoGroopie and have not had any problems until recently when delivery seems to be very slow.
I am having trouble now with one item that was purchased on 15 December 2014 and still has not arrived. I have dealt with 3 different people at GoGroopie and the company concerned (GiRlie Glitz) and they all say "If you haven't heard in 7 days get back to me". I have done this every fortnight since December! I cannot now remember what the ring looks like!
Patricia 26/04/2015

Posted 1 Hour ago

Overall Rating

DO NOT BUY FROM GOGROOPIE!! I made the mistake of ordering an item at the discounted price of £8.99. However my PayPal account was debited with not only this price but also the full price of £24.99 plus £3.99 P & P! I notified them immediately and I've been trying since January to get a refund without success. I eventually submitted a complaint to the Financial ombudsman but they have explained that as GOGROOPIE are not a regulated company they could not do anything. Avoid GOGROOPIE like the plague.

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I have been waiting for nearly 3 months for either a refund or the products I have paid for.
The only positive is that the products I ordered were not very expensive or I would be getting very het up at the poor service. I will not use them again and would advise others to be very wary.

Posted 18 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Now I am aware of how this works, I can honestly say I am very satisfied with the products I have bought and the service received

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Paid for a mascara, I. February but y o date 24 April still waiting have completed a form but still waiting g for my goods very very disappointed would . Never do business with them again

Hi Barbara,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your item. We have informed a member of our customer support team who are looking into your enquiry and will be in touch with you shortly.

Overall Rating

I was very concerned, when I placed my order for lights and there was no place for my address, then I noticed Voucher, details but I never ordered a Voucher, so I tried to down load it to no avail, I never even received a email from you, since then I have phoned no reply, sent emails ignored, so I have now been in touch with PAYPAL to get my money back, I do not understand how your Director Mr Jonathan Mackey, can run a company like this. Does he not read his bad feedback, There are pages and pages, on this and other groupie pages.

Hi Lesley,

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulty redeeming your voucher. We have sent instructions to assist with redemption on 20/4/15.

Overall Rating

Paid for item on the 6th April ,quotes 10 day delivery still waiting on the 25th April.
Tried to contact to no avail.

Overall Rating

Stunning pendant, granddaughter adores this. Great value for money, would definitely recommend this, great website 10/10

Overall Rating

Ordered a bag in December 2014,have sent emails to them with not much response still waiting for my money,will never ever use them again absolutely discussting firm.sheila

Hi Sheila,

We are very sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience with us.
Please be advised that your refund was paid.

A member of our customer care team will contact you shortly with confirmation.

Please check your inbox for our correspondence shortly.

Overall Rating

Can I ask why you have took yet another payment from my PayPal, I only need one bikini thank you, can you please refund me £7.99!!!

Hi Jo,

It appears that you have repurchased the voucher.

A member of our customer team will contact you shortly to confirm cancellation.

Really happy with my new Boho dress. Fits perfectly. Will have to get some more

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have to date received two orders, each were straight forward and received
within a few days - the ordering system was most efficient. The items were
an in-car camera and tyre pressure alert caps - both of which were well worth the the cost. With the experience I have so far, I am very pleased.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very happy with the whole process of dealing with gogroopie, a hassle free process from start to finish.

Overall Rating

Been using Gogroopie for the past year and purchased over 10 vouchers. Never had a problem and always someone on the other end to talk to.

Overall Rating

I'm sick of trying to get an answer from gogroopie ref paying postage so I've cancelled my voucher n I want a refund asap got what I wanted elsewhere and it'll be here tomorrow so REFUND PLEASE ASAP

Hi Gillian,

Unfortunately we are unable to locate any previous emails from this address.

A member of our customer care team will contact you shortly to confirm cancellation of your voucher.

Overall Rating

Having tried to purchase aftershave more than two months ago I am still waiting for either delivery of the goods or refund of my money.
I have contacted Go Groopie on several occasions without any recourse to my problem. The only response I received from them was when I abruptly e-mailed them to indicate that they were thieves who had stolen my money. However even this has not resulted in any form of redress.
No matter how often you e-mail them through their 'complaints/feedback' link you will not receive a response. I know as I have-mailed them at least 5 times and still waiting for a response.
I will NEVER use these crooks and shysters ever again.

Hi Milroy,

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Go Groupie is great for a bargain. I love to shop on this website as I get daily emails from them. I would recommend to everyone. I have never had any problems with anything I have purchased from the site.

Overall Rating

i have paid for an item from g goopy several months ago and as yet have not received my goods when i wrote to customer service and told them about the situation i received an email stating that they had contacted the manufacturer and that i should be hearing from them shortly that was two weeks ago and as yet no one has contacted me nor have i received my money or credit back, My question now is what can i do in order to redress this situation.apart from legal action any suggestion?

This is absolutely shocking and surly this is not legal for these companies to hold my hard earned cash and possible earning interest on thousands of customers cash.

What recourse do i have to deal with this?

sincerely w,wilson

Hi Woodrow,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive the item.
The voucher was cancelled and a refund has been paid.

A member of our customer care team will contact you shortly with further confirmation.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

You have some good deals the problem is your delivery waiting times are far too long. Normal delivery time you say is 2-4 weeks, but usually it takes 4 weeks before a delivery. Also i have cancelled a order and i am still waiting for my refund again you say it can take 2 weeks, but it does not take 2 weeks to take the money from me when i buy something. So refunds and delivery times should be much quicker.

Overall Rating

Ordered voucher from go groupie middle Jan 15, never received item , have e mailed them on various occasions, my last e mail a few days ago, I told them I was taking the matter further, today 3 1/2 months later I have received e mail to say they have credited my groopie account, not good enough I wanted my money refunded back to my card , I shall spend my credits but will think twice about buying again, customer service very poor.

Hi Yvonne,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not had a pleasant experience with us. We have informed a member of our customer support team who are looking into your enquiry and will be in touch with you shortly.

Go Groopie is rated 2.1 based on 1718 reviews