Overall Rating

Have been ripped of by Gogroopie regarding flip flops with G5 hub, both companies are ignorant, dont answer messages, I ordered in July, they were quick enough to take money from my account, these people shouldnt be trading, I dont know how they get away with it!

Overall Rating

please do not ever use go groopie i had a voucher and i emailed called the company to reddem my voucher for weeks. i got in contact with go groopie for help its been 3 weeks and nothing no help with redeeming this voucher. so as long as they have your money they dont care.

Overall Rating

Don't fulfil orders never answer e mails impossible to contact stay clear.

Overall Rating

Almost everytime I have used this service, I was let down. Spent a lot of money on products that I never received. This could be rectified if the refund process was handled by go groupie, instead you are left to fend for yourself and emailing the seller directly. More often than not you are left waiting for a reply that never comes.

Overall Rating

Very bad. They don't respond to emails when items not received and don't refund the money either. DONT USEj

Overall Rating

I have not received the order I paid for 5 weeks ago and have never received a reply from 4 messages sent through their website - this appears to be the only means if contact.

Overall Rating

Just been to pick up sofa bed still waiting for refund at least something seams to be apening

Overall Rating

Same as Jln's review, I paid for item from g5hub on 25th July, however I have had no reply from my emails to g5hub and no reply to my several emails to gogroopie!! Frustrating that neither have a phone number you can contact them on. Will not be using gogroopie again!!!

Overall Rating

Now why doesn't that surprise me with 1 star rating ?!? I bought voucher on 28th July and purchased item straight away , said would take upto 21 days . When the 21 days had elapsed I contacted G 5Hub regarding my order and was told it was being processed and to allow 10 days for delivery . On waiting and receiving nothing I emailed again and guess what no response to several emails I sent. So I went over to twitter to get a response from go groopie , they closed my voucher with G 5 hub and said they would refund credit to go groopie account , but I decided I wouldn't used then again and wanted a full refund by the means I paid , I had to provide proof of how I paid and was told it will take 14 days to be refunded as it gives them time for a response from G5 Hub . Still waiting so looks like I'm going through paypal for resolving my refund !!!! If I only knew what I know now I would of stayed well clear of go groopie and G5hub .

Overall Rating

I also have been stonewalled by this company after not receiving my goods from the company that advertise on this site,ordered a car Hoover in June from a outfit called gadgets and more another bogus outfit never received,tried to get hold of them no joy,after several months ,reported them to Gogroopie via email because there is no phone number no joy although I saw the same product from the same firm advertised again last month conning more people out of their money,I have now contacted trading standards with the intention of shutting this outfit down I am not going away.Managed to get a phone no 07909454140 guess what straight on to answer phone waste of time leaving a message you won't get a reply.
I hope Gogoopie read these reviews your going to be closed down.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

Do not use this company at all unless you want to give them money with nothing in return and to have emails ignored!!
My first attempt to complete a purchase through them failed. I did eventually receive a credit for £39.99 to my account with them rather than to the bank account from which I made the payment. I only received this after I again tried to make the same purchase for £39.99.
My payment was taken and a voucher code received...but now acting swiftly the code was not accepted by the vendor even well within the specified time frame.
Despite 2 or 3 emails from me, I have, as yet not had a satisfactory response.
Their first response was to eventually inform me that they were experiencing a particularly busy period regarding emails.
Having acquired knowledge and skills regarding the Consumer Credit Act and Distance Purchase legislation while working at the Citizens Advice Bureau I feel that they may well be operating within a loop of the legislation.
Our contract may not be with the vendor but with them as an intermediary.
I would argue that since the consumer contract was not completed and I should be reimbursed directly to my bank account for £79.98 within 7 days.
If this is not completed to my satisfaction I will, without doubt, take legal advice.

Overall Rating

Ordered something at beginning of august, cancelled within a day, money taken from account £39.00 , still not refunded ! Single parent, can't afford to loose money. Can only email them and they never respond, 15 emails later ! :-(

Overall Rating

Do not order anything from this company you will not get your goods and you will not get your money back.
I'm going to trading standards and if I have to watch dog

Overall Rating

very unhappy shocking customer service voucher code did not work never get a response now having to dispute it with paypal will NEVER use again!

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

Unfortunately, I am also one of the victim of go groupie . Money paid received voucher and goods never received all same story . but hang on they cannot continuously fraud ppl by taking away their money and failing to deliver the goods. This is not the third world country and I am heading towards taking legal action against go groupie and will make sure the company shuts down in the interest of the customers.

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Go Groopie will take ur payment, not issue you with the goods and not respond for months, DO NOT USE! Had to resolve to legal action for fraud.

Posted 11 Days ago

Overall Rating

Jeez I'm in the same boat as you guys and looks like they are using the same typical lines of BS, for every refund request... I've lost £20 but times that by 100's consumers on a daily occurrence then this is a great money scam for Jonathan mckey and his thieves for staff. So not fair, good luck all in getting your refund. If you check their company accounts to repay all the money back may force them out of business

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

Awful, never received item, paypal would not help as I paid gogroupie for voucher which I got , then it didn't work so was told by paypal that it now has third party and will only refund for stuff I don't get ( but got voucher) so no help there , still waiting for refund loads of excuses this site should be shut down assholes

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

I ordered a dog bed from go groupie only to EVENTUALLY have a dish drainer delivered ..bit uncomfortable for my pregnant yorkie!!! Stay well clear of this site its a scam !!! Wish i read tge reviews first ...even my kids said "r u mad " even the name sounds dodge....grhhhhhh

Posted 18 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ring came late, was poor quality and had to return as not fit for purpose. Go groopie credited my go groopie act but I'm still waiting for money to go back into my bank act. Would never use them again. They lie and don't reply to emails. They said they had a system error !!!

Posted 20 Days ago