Overall Rating

I bought a voucher last year, then when I tried to use the voucher the website didnt exist.
Rather foolishly I bought another voucher this week for an anti snoring device, I can download the voucher, but cant view it no matter what I try. Avoid Gogroopie! Its a scam.

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Worst company I have ever used! Bought some travel vouchers in January, tried to book spent over two hours on the phone while passed between several people. All dates had an extra charge which was not made clear so decided to cancel order. Sent gogroopie more than 15 emails and letters via recorded delivery, left a bad review elsewhere and suddenly was told I would receive my refund. A month later no refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Their customer service is non existent and they still have £1000 of our money. Total con merchants.

Posted 1 Day ago

DO NOT USE GO GROOPIE
I purchased a voucher for a bracelet before Christmas and the number did not work and although I have emailed them a couple of times I am still waiting for a refund. Then stupidly I purchased another voucher for a Minion Phone case and when I clicked on the link to redeem the voucher I got the following message "The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist" I have emailed Go Groopie again but heard nothing. I would advise people to stay well clear of this site.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

I made an order from go groupie and the money was taken off my bank but no voucher number or parcel was sent to me I have tried getting in contact but they never get back to me stay away from this site!!!

Posted 7 Days ago

Overall Rating

Had a problem getting a voucher to work, e-mailed Gogroopie twice, no reply, looked for a phone number and found the many poor reviews, though a problem here, phoned the number to get a recorded message, few seconds later a charming young lady answered, explained the problem, the young lady guided me through the site to claim the voucher and bingo my goods are on the way. After service like that I wondered if we are talking the same GoGroopie, or perhaps it the way other reviewers approached the problem,
I look forward to dealing with them again when the right deal comes up.
The phone number 020 347 40107

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

I got a refund from them last Friday told them that my contract of the sale is with them and not a third party.After some insistence on my part got a full refund plus p&p.
The phone number is 02034740107 I got through to customer serves on 4/4/14
GOOD LUCK

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

Their the most shittest company ever! Their voucher codes never work!. Customer service is disgusting! I bought something over 10months ago worth £100. Waited 2months for it, e-mailed several times (they do not have valid phone number) finally got to apparently some kind of manager who said I would get refunded, I am still fuckin waitin for this refund! basically I have lost a £100"!

Posted 13 Days ago

Overall Rating

Avoid at all costs. Do not answer emails .....CON ARTISTS!!!!!!

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered some tooth brush heads in Feb. Still no item, but money taken from me. DO NOT USE THEY ARE USELESS AND CHEATING LYING GOOD FOR NOTHINGS.

Posted 17 Days ago

Overall Rating

Terrible customer service. Will gladly take your money. Your voucher code WILL NOT work. And they will tell you that they will refund but four months later I'm still waiting :-(
DO NOT USE THEM

Posted 17 Days ago

NEVER USE THEM NO CONTACT NUMBER OR INFO

Posted 19 Days ago

Overall Rating

A warning to anyone who buys voucher from this site. I purchased a voucher and the day after changed my mind. I emailed them and also sent a letter of cancellation and refund request. Despite sending 3 further emails still nt recieved refund

Posted 22 Days ago

Overall Rating

Have had a number of issues with the vouchers not being recognised by the merchants,haven't received the a number of goods,the ones I have received were usually a bone of contention to redeem,and when I have emailed go groupie to ask for help,I rarely ,if ever get a reply.When they do deign to respond it's just to acknowledge my query and then are never heard from again with anything resembling assistance,or credit.NEVER USE THEM.USELESS is a compliment

Overall Rating

Absolutely useless would not touch them again,back in yes November 2013 I was sucked into purchasing Duracell Batteries from guess who the wonderful Rouges known as Chinese, i have had problems in the past with made in China mostly getting counterfeit goods including the good old Duracell batteries, that only last less than the £1.00 Cards bought at markets.
I still have not received them the so called Customer Support is non existent, they allegedly have been in touch with our yellow friends and are still doing so Yes right whatever you say, and if you add up all the people conned into sending them money they must be stealing millions of pounds, they including those who advertise on their sites are ROGUES!!! DO NOT USE THEM.
GO TO A DECENT SITE LIKE "GROUPON.COM" Have never ever had any problems with them, one item i purchased was the wrong size sent and within 24 hours of returning item my money was in my bank, now that's service.

Overall Rating

Advertised item was totally different colour to what was on offer - totally unsuitable fuchsia instead of nude. Complained to Go groupie but still haven't received a response 6 weeks later.
Take care when buying things are often just as cheap elsewhere with free delivery

Overall Rating

please complain to WATCHDOG at the BBC.i only got cheated out of eleven pounds but how many more just give up.REPORT THEM. CHEATING CROOKS

Posted 26 Days ago

Overall Rating

DO NOT USE!! We bought a holiday deal through go groupie which stated no further charges would be incurred when booking. When phoning to book the holiday, we received poor customer service and were on the phone for over 2 hours trying to find dates that didn't come with an additional charge - there were none, when we asked what dates could they offer at the price we have already paid we were informed that all dates had an additional charge.

We were not happy after being passed round between people (who all seemed to have quite poor English and therefore did not understand what we were asking!) and achieving nothing for so decided to cancel and request a refund as the offer was not what we thought it was and we were all extremely fed up.

This was 6 weeks ago!!! We have had no response to any of our emails or letters to Go Groopie (and there have been many) and are now being forced to take legal action. There is no telephone number to speak to anyone on and the whole company is a joke. DEFINITELY DO NOT USE!! I cannot stress this enough, Go Groopie have taken £1000 from us and are not keen to give this back. The stress and hassle this has caused is not worth it.

Posted 27 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have been waiting on two items purchased as a xmas present for 3 months now no contact from the merchants and to say Go Groopie is slow in reacting is beyond believe.
Keep getting an e mail contact us if not heard from merchant why should the merchant contact me when they have my money and you get no action from customer services.
Go Groopie offer a service but do not follow up any customer complaint why offer goods at an attractive price when their suppliers only use the website as a scam. Also purchased meal deals and if you have tried to book it is also a joke never have a table and with a coupon service is poor.

Posted 30 Days ago

Overall Rating

Go Groupie is a throughly unhelpful company. They do not vet the companies they provide "deals" with and take weeks to respond to an email. They don't even bother to actually read your emails they just provide a generic response. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. It's just a lot of stress for a minor deal.

Posted 30 Days ago

Overall Rating

If people want the REAL contact address and mobile number for the owner then email me, the scamming fuck needs to start refunding money! Email me chloeleejohny@yahoo.co.uk

Posted 1 Month ago