Overall Rating

Absolutely rubbish!! I had bought a voucher and it clearly says that the merchant would charge me £2.99 for the postage. On redeeming the voucher, I was charged £5.00 instead. I emailed the customer service on 2nd December and didn't receive any reply for 10 days. Then I was asked to provide them with a snapshot of the payment details. I provided them with my paypal transactions and the email from the merchant on 15th December, but didn't receive any response. I chased them again on 18th December and have still not received any response!

Again I had redeemed another voucher on 23rd November and the order was supposed to be delivered within 10 working days. This was a Christmas gift for someone and it has still not arrived. I contacted the merchant who doesn't answer calls or respond to emails. I also contacted the Go Groopie team 3-4 times only to get a response yesterday that they have asked the merchant to contact me directly and to let them know if I don't get a response within 7 days. This seems to be a standard response with no sense of responsibility towards their customers.

They have charged me but there is no sight of delivery. I think this is a scam and if both my issues stated above are not resolved within the next couple of days, I am going to report this company for fraudulent transactions and going to take it up with consumer forum.

Posted 20 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I ordered 2 items on 18.11.14 but to date (21.12.14) the items have still not been delivered. Very disappointed as items were for Christmas presents. I have e-mailed the Company on two different occasions enquiring about delivery but unfortunately my e-mails have never been acknowledged so I am no further forward.

I would not recommend this website at all and will obviously not be purchasing from them again.

Posted 20 Hours ago

Overall Rating

ordered items on 27th nov money taken out of my bank straight away still no word of these items being dispatched despite sending emails to them and not receiving a reply very disapointed and will never order anything again please be aware lots of poor feedbacks

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Absolute rubbish, don't answer emails , the voucher I bought says invalid when I put it it , avoid like the plague, luckily only £15 so could have been worse !!!

Overall Rating

Ordered a gift for my grandson on 19/11/14, waited the stated 21 days and sent them an email. After a month and no reply to my email, I sent a second email. Still no reply. The voucher was dated 19/11/14 and PayPal reimbursed gogroopie on the same date. The gift didn't make it to my grandson's birthday . I only hope my order will arrive before Christmas.

GoGroopie! - Get your act together!

Overall Rating

I wouldn't recommend to use GoGroopie. They don't answer any e-mails.
I have bought the Heart Trio Jewellery Set. I had a problem with redeeming the voucher and I had to sent many e-mail to get the reply. I still haven't received the item. I wrote to the merchandise and to GoGroopie but I haven't received any answer.
This reviews.co.uk is the only place where you can get the answer from GoGroopie.

Overall Rating

I made an online mistake of ordering before I reviewed the site and after reading the reviews about goGroupie I was certain I'd lost my money as many have said items failed to show up! Or they hadn't received their voucher etc.......

I received my voucher via email a few minutes after my purchase and followed the correct instructions until the page confirmed my order, I then received an email confirmation and a refund for the postage and packaging the site charged me for. This was automatic.

It told me to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery which I worked out to be the 19th December, as time went on I was beginning to get anxious hoping my gift (a smart tablet for £34.99.....rrp £169.99) would arrive. On the 18th I thought that's it, it prolly will not come....but it did around 2 in the afternoon with Royal Mail 2nd class post.

The packaging which the site charged 9.99 for wasn't great, just a jiffy envelope with minimal bubble inside so the edges of my tablet box were badly dented, however the tablet itself was in perfect order inside the box. Overal I was rather relieved. Maybe I was a 'lucky' customer or it could b the supplier of the gift who is not standing up to their end of the bargain. Who knows but I did have a decent experience and I received my product in time.

Overall Rating

total rip offs never ans the phone say the money is being put in the bank now my sister will have 2 very upset children on Christmas day and is £160 down after they said the money will be put back in the bank wrongans I wish she had seen this page b4 ordering now b4 go groupies reply to this asking me any questions you need to sort yourselves out and compensate the people that you have let down don't know how you sleep at nigh or you need to sort your staff out is someone putting orders throw and taken the money ?????

Overall Rating

I dont even want to give it one star it is beyond anything i have ever had the misfortune to deal with . After so many phone calls it has stressed me out so much iam now not looking forward to christmas as i ordered from zipcagets in october for my grandchildren which cost me 197.00 and have had nothing but excuses and now have not got any more money to buy anthing else i want to know what are you going to do about it .
Mr I Davis

Overall Rating

Ordered an item on 30th November 2014 as a Christmas present for someone. Received my voucher and paid the postage to the company direct . I received payment receipts for both. It is now 20th December and no item ! No response from customer service or the company i ordered the item from. Absolutely disgusting service. This is a Christmas present for someone and with less than 5 days to go I really can't see it turn up now. Its going to cause a huge embarrassment. No mail order company takes this long surely? I really feel conned and ripped off. Especially when they don't reply to emails ! It appears they take your money and don't care about the customer. Customer Service is non existent.

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails, please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Shocking service. Ordered a voucher 39.99 and paid postage to company direct. Still no product. Send numerous emails and tried to call both go groupie and company direct both no answer and no reply. Was supposed to be a gift ....... I work in customer service and am embarrassed at they way you are treating your customers ... You email response is we are suffering a backlog must be something to do with the dubious companies you are dealing with .. Specified delivery dates are a contract and breach of this deserves notification or offer of refund surely.

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you have not received your order, we can see that a member of our team has contacted the merchant to chase up your order and have asked the merchant to contact you directly.
Our sincere apologies for the delay and for the inconvenience this has caused.
Kind regards, GoGroopie

Posted 4 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I redeemed my GoGroopie voucher on 23 November for an Android 10.1 Tablet from J&Y Ltd. I have emailed both GoGroopie and J&Y Ltd but noone is answering me. If you ring the J&Y telephone number you just sit on hold for ages and get to speak to noone. This is a christmas present for my son and I am very disappointed in the service I'm receiving. Why won't anyone answer????

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails and has contacted the merchant to chase up your order and have asked them to contact you directly. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Posted 4 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Bought something well over 30 days now and yet not arrived. Please avoid and speak to you're solicitor to seek legal action.

Make sure to contact the company as you provide them with a voucher to redeem you're items. Give them warnings as well.

This current moment I have spoken to my solicitor for 2 days now and seek them to be sued and shutdown. Hope you all do the same as well.

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you have not received your orders.
Can you please confirm that you have redeemed your vouchers and paid the postage costs per voucher for the merchants to dispatch your orders?
Once confirmed a member of customer support will contact the merchants to chase up your orders.
Kind regards,
Go Groopie

Overall Rating

Please look elsewhere if you want a good service and to receive an item/voucher. When contacting them to chase an order/voucher, they break promises by not resolving matters and not calling back. Absolutely abysmal customer service - do not use!!!!

Overall Rating

I purchased a voucher on 6th December, tried to follow the instructions to reedeem my item, but the website tried to take the full amount again via paypal, i have emailed on the 11th and then again on the 16th December and still no reply, the item i have tried to purchase was a christmas present wich will now not be delivered in time

Overall Rating

I purchased a voucher on 6th Dec '14 and despite following the link and instructions in the voucher email, I can't seem to get the voucher to be recognised by the merchant.

I've sent emails to GoGroopie on the 8th, 10th and again today and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

My next step is to contact the merchant direct and if all else fail, I'll take the necessary steps to report this as a fraudulent transaction and company as clearly this seems to be a recurrent issue with them (taking people's money for things they can't deliver).

Hello,
We're sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has dealt with your query. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

Complete waste of money and I don't have alot I'll have 1 disappointed son on Xmas day many thanks

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your emails and has contacted the merchant to chase up your order. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

Sent so many messages and still no reply . Payed 22pound p&p 4.99plus 16pound fir god kniws what after trying to redeem my voucher. It says we will only take the p&p and took the lot its a complete joke no way to get a refund no contact number advise no one to by from it

Overall Rating

I have been ripped of by this site do not use it the voucher codes don't work and they don't reply to e-mails and the customer help is a waste of time if one person reads this and takes notice and doesn't buy from this site I will be happy as gogroopie have stolen my money they are both but thieves stay away and safe your money

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We do not see any emails from you under this email address. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

I ordered some Raspberry Ketone tablets on the 3rd of November 2014 and still waiting for them to arrive. I have emailed and they haven't replied. After reading all the negative comments on here I think I will contact Trading Standards as this company takes your money but doesn't deliver your goods.

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you have not received your order. A member of customer support has contacted the merchant to chase up your order and have asked them to contact you directly.
Kind regards, GoGroopie