Robert Park

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I have recently joined GoGroopie and have ordered two crash camera's, I have phoned and spoken to Chantelle today to check about how long my order will be and had a great informative chat with her which verified the sort of time it can take to delivery, I am happy with what she has told me, the advice she gave and am looking forward to my delivery very soon and will be recommending GOGroopie again very soon!!!

Click here to visit GoGroopie

PETER BRYANT

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

excellent service especially from cristina in wales who was very very helpfull polite and knowledgeable

Mark Jackson

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Hi Adam I will wait and put a review on when I get my item as it seems a few have not got what they were promised. Regards

Hi Mark,

I can see that you redeemed your voucher yesterday, placing your order with the merchant. You can expect to have your item with you shortly.

Arrived very quickly. Good deal. Very happy with travel bag I purchased

mike gardner

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

very helpful on phone talked me through set up
most satisfied ,hopefully delivery is just as smooth and product arrives as stated

lorraine hammell

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

very helpful and sorted my problem within seconds, many thanks

Deborah Howard

Posted 7 Days ago

Georgina winder

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Had to contact customers services via the telephone, they were extremely helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Posted 13 Days ago

J Mathieson

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I had already paid for the Casmere Double Matress when I found the complaints of other customers,thought I had been scammed,but the Mattress was deliver very well package,left for 24 hours and put in on bed,it is a lot different from my old mattress which was double the price,now bed is cosy and helps me from pressure on my back and hips.All in all a pleasure and customer service grest

Posted 17 Days ago

Geraldine Shearer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Non receipt of goods - one week to get a reply to emails! Ordered the 80 bumper pack of toilet rolls on 14th February. It is now the 14th of April and I still don't have them. Have had two emails from gogroupie following my contact with them. I wait a week each time for a response. I have asked for a refund and again, awaiting response. Won't use them again.

Hi Geraldine,

Sorry to hear about your order. We have contacted you via support@gogroopie.com to assist you.

Posted 17 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

couldn't ask for better service

Linda Flynn

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I purchased two holiday wallets from a company called Fizzy Peach , only one arrived and that was damaged . Tried getting in touch with them but no surprise there's no phone number . The company is run by a Joanne Pagnell . Tried to ring the go groopie customer care number but again no surprise NO answer !!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for contacting us. We can see that you only redeemed one of your vouchers, which is why you have only received one order. We have contacted you by email via support@gogroopie.com with the unredeemed voucher code.

We are sorry to hear that your item was damaged in transit. We have also sent you instructions on how to return the item to the merchant for a refund or replacement.

You can contact our Customer Support Team on 0203 474 0107 between 10am - 4pm Monday to Friday.

P burley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you for your help today.After talking to chantell on the phone was able to redeem my voucher.very helpful. P burley

Posted 19 Days ago

Eric Parry

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

A very pleasant and knowledgeable young lady who was most helpful to someone who has not used this site before

Posted 19 Days ago

S Bhandari

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful staff I was very pleased the way my account was dealt with keep up the good work that's all I can say

Jean Mason

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I was very pleased with the help I needed, as I was in a bit of a pickle , but with the help and patience of Katrina I soon had my problem solved Thank you especially Kristina .

Janet

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have bought a couple of things on GoGroopie now and have been very pleased with both. I have had a couple of issues when trying to make a payment but they have been extremely helpful and the problems have been resolved easily. I was very doubtful at first but the items I've bought have arrived quickly and well packaged.

Andrea

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered and paid for my goods but not received. Chased through customer service said they would send out another set as the first must be lost in the post. The second set has not arrived and I have been told my customer service that it's highly unlikely 2 sets to have gone missing, well I've received zero! Asked customer service when and how the 3rd set has been sent and not heard anything. I will be contacting my credit card company to try to retrieve my money. Avoid!

Posted 21 Days ago

Hi Andrea,

Sorry to hear about your issue. In order to contact the merchant to resolve the matter can you please contact us via support@gogroopie.com so we can assist you.

Moira clark

Great help

Posted 21 Days ago

Shelagh Collings

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I have bought several things from yourselves and am very pleased most of the time but I do seem to have difficulty with the 2code numbers I have to insert for the postage but I must say I usually have to ring you up for help and again always get the best help possible. Thankyou

Posted 26 Days ago