Overall Rating

Lovely book for a child, my grandson loves this. Quick delivery too. Very happy and would recommend. Thank you.

Posted 41 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

I placed an order on the 28th and 30 December 2014 Swarvoski women set for for f12.99 and stunning 2 in 1 crystal bracelet for f 6.99. It is now the 30th and I still havent received my order. . This is my first time using them and I shall not be using again . It is not a lot of a money but It is the principal that no one responds. Could you give me a number where I "m can ring.

Posted 1 Hour ago

Overall Rating

Bought an android tablet, didn't turn up so called the support team turns out I forgot to pay the p&p! They sorted it out for me same day. 3 days later it arrived VERY well packaged, tablet is great for the price easy to use (being 61 it needed to be) would recommend and I've already purchased more items.

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Ordered 2 items last week. One arrived and the other one hasn't. Think they're from different merchants though so delivery times may be different. Does anyone know where I can access recent orders, so I can check the fine print?

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I placed an order on the 2nd January for some bluetooth gloves from my pamper store. It is now the 30th and I still havent received my order. I contacted the company on several occasions by phone and email as instructed but they haven't responded so I emailed and contacted go groupie. They have not responded either. This is my first time using them and I shall not be using again . The order was only £7.99 but then I had tp pay £3.99 p&P. It is not a lot of a money but It is the principal that no one responds. Not impressed and will be taking my compaint further

Posted 4 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Ordered an item on 13/12/2014 and it is now 30/1/2015 (6 weeks), despite to contact the vendor and go groupie I have had no response from either. I know things go wrong but no replies from go groupie is very bad customer service. I will be telling all my family , friends and placing a comment on Facebook. trying to contact the vendor I have had no contact from either the vendor or go groupie,
Extremely bad customer service, non existent. I will be telling all my friends family and placing negative comment on Facebook

Overall Rating

I am still waiting for a refund of £198.00 despite phone calls and email where they have promised the refund in 7-14 days still not issued this goes back to the end of December. Even though on there website they promise no quibble refunds. Will not use this company again. Very difficult to find contact numbers and they take days to reply to emails.

Overall Rating

Still waiting on a door bell I purchased, this is my first time buying from go groopie, I paid by pay pal, I never purchased a voucher, do you need to buy one?

Posted 7 Hours ago

Hello,
You have purchased the voucher from GoGroopie, then all you need to do is to redeem your voucher and pay the postage & packaging for the merchant to dispatch your order. Please check your emails a member of our team has emailed you instructions on how to redeem your voucher.

Posted 4 Hours ago

I cannot redeem my voucher which was sent to me. # 3530700911

Posted 17 Hours ago

Hello,
A memer of our team has emailed you instructions on how to redeem your voucher. Please follow the instructions and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Overall Rating

Bought a digital skipping rope last week and arrived this morning, quick and easy buy and looking forward to using it

Posted 23 Hours ago

Hello,
Thank you for letting us know that you have enjoyed using GoGroopie. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Overall Rating

Some good buys but I always have to wait three weeks or more for delivery, in fact still waiting for a device holder I ordered on 22/12/14.

Overall Rating

I have had the worst experience from ordering from go groupie. I ordered a frozen game for my god daughter for xmas - they eventually advised that they would not be able to fulfil my order and would refund me. It is now end of January and despite several e-mails have still not received this.

I am disgusted at the service from this website.

Please don't order off them - they are such a waste of time!!

Overall Rating

I have purchased a voucher for pillows which I cannot redeem, I have emailed gogroopie but nobody has got back to me. Won't use them again.

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response, we are currently experiencing a backlog. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

Loving the massage reclining chair! Such a good price too! Thanks guys

Overall Rating

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Always good service, no hassle, would thoroughly recommend

Hello,
Thank you very much for leaving great feedback! We are very pleased to hear this we hope you continue to have good experiences with GoGroopie.

Overall Rating

ordered Holloween contact lenses that never arrived and have been trying ever since to get a refund.Emails take weeks to be answered at all and then lie and tell me a refund will be sorted but never is.Awful company! Don't deal with them.Trading standards here I come!

Overall Rating

Purchased a earring set, really cheap price similar in next were £10 more! Arrived within 3 days of order and quality seems decent - will buy more lots to choose from

Peggy

Hello,
We do hope you keep on checking out our latest deals.

Overall Rating

Oh Boy, wish I'd read some of these before I got involved with them! Again, it's Zip Gadgets I've got a problem with and will now contact PayPal for a refund will now block their emails and discourage anyone from using them!

Hello,
Please email our customer support team quoting your voucher code and the issue so that a member of our team can assist you in the matter.

Overall Rating

I have attempted to retrieve two vouchers I purchased at start of January, but am afraid they r not valid, that is what the site is telling me, luckily I haven't spent to much but major rip off, I am sooooo annoyed with Gogroopie, very bad practice, if I had read reviews first I wouldn't b writing this to warn others KEEP AWAY FROM GO GROOPIE A MAJOR HEALTH RISK

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. We do not see any emails from you under this email address. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header and quote your voucher code, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.

Overall Rating

I too am waiting for a refund for an item I bought with zip gadgets and didn't receive. I will never buy from Gogroupie again!

Hello,
We're sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has dealt with your query. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Go Groopie is rated 1.6 based on 957 reviews