Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good quality for a bag I bought. Fast delivery too!

Posted 9 Hours ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I have so far tried to contact these people 3 times as I forgot my password. Have clicked on 'forgot my password' hoping to get an email back, but nothing. I then contacted customer services who sent me an email saying that as long as I clicked 'forgot Password', I would get an email soon. That was 3 days ago! I wanted to book a 3 nights away break but doesn't look like that's going to happen!

Posted 1 Day ago

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

this site is poor has it does not explain the delivery charge when you order a item untill you come to redem it dont use this site it total rip of 10 p0und for delivery not happy at all lets all set up a website and rip customers of

Posted 2 Days ago

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Please be advised someone will be in touch with you shortly to assist you further regarding your order.

Go Groopie

Posted 11 Hours ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I have ordered 3 times from go groupie and only received one item, that was one that could be put through the letterbox. The other 2 items never arrived, they would have been delivered by a van. The last item was the last straw, I ordered a bag in March that never arrived from gift box Bristol, I contacted gift box a couple of times and got no reply so I contacted go groupie and after numerous emails the item still didn't arrive so I requested a refund, this didn't arrive either I ended up after 4 months contacting trading standards and had my refund within 2 weeks. I have cancelled my go groupie account and I certainly won't be ordering from them again. BEWARE, if your goods don't arrive you will have to fight for your money back !!

Hi Lynn,

We are sorry that you have not received the items.

A member of our Customer Care team is looking into your inquiry and will contact you shortly.

Please check your inbox for our correspondence.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Although you get a prompt reply from customer services, I have been waiting almost six weeks to get the bag that I ordered, been told today that it is out of stock!!
On the plus side refunded very quickly but my money has earned someone else interest for six weeks!
Would not use this site again :-(

Hi Hazel,

We are sorry that the order was not honoured on this occasion due to the merchants stock issues. Please be advised that your refund has been paid.

If you have any other issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I find the deals on Groopie very good but the delivery times on most items is terrible, its the one area that need to be improved,also it would be nice to receive acknowledgement from the supplier that your order has been received and processed

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Bought the Rimmel Kisses Lip Tint and there aware some really nice colours and goes on really well! Lasts a while too

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic deals. Bought myself a few things this year all have delivery times are relatively quick too!

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Wow what a fantastic deal thank you thank you thank you this chair is better than expected and is almost identical in colour with my sofa, couldn't be better. Looks like part of the suite

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

They are sending me emails - I do not know how I have NEVER subscribed to them and amazingly and expectedly their unsubscribe button does work...

Hi,

Please be advised that you have been unsubscribed.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Bought myself a steam mop about 2 weeks ago it arrived on Saturday and works brilliantly

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

My daughter loves the new nightlight been really good in getting her to sleep

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Received my product quickly and very happy with it :)

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered on Thursday, delivered on Saturday. Great product and speedy delivery!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

So many things don't arrive

Hi Jeoffrey,

We are sorry that you have not received the items.
A member of our customer care team is looking into your inquiry and will contact you shortly.

Please check your inbox for our correspondence.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have bought a lot of items from merchants which were good,but the downside is that 2 merchants failed to send items and I lost the postage,this is not acceptable.

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Great size bottle use it all the time, love the choice of colours. Great item

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

Good 10 inch screen for good viewing without Perrin at a small screen. The wifi connection is trouble free

Posted 10 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased with pricing and quality of items ordered. Only drawback was the length of delivery time 21 days. Overall I will be happy to use the website again.

Posted 11 Days ago