Overall Rating

Having ordered goods from gogroopie in 2013,still have not received the goods I ordered.Guess what I got in touch with Dom Littlewood and now things are rolling along. I suggest all dissatisfied customers get together and do the same. Good Luck.

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

Purchased a 2 day hotel break. Hotel is full so they advised me to get my money back from GoGroupie. GoGroupie have informed me that as it is outside the 7 day cooling off period, but incidenttly well inside the voucher date, they will not refund me anything. A complete con!. My advice to anyone is not to do business with them.

Posted 4 Days ago

Overall Rating

I bought a voucher for clothing and placed the order adding the extra for delivery. Nothing arrived. I enquired and was ignored. I complained and several weeks later I got a response saying they would look into it. Weeks later I complained again and it took several weeks for a response. Again the said they would look into it. Some weeks later I received a response asking if I had my order. i replied not. Weeks later I received an email asking if I wanted my money back or to continue with the order. I stated that I would take the refund. Weeks later I got the same message again. I stated again I would take the refund. After more weeks passing and this occurring twice more I was promised a refund. 3 Months have gone by nothing. Total time = 7 months. Worst customer service possible!

Overall Rating

Been waiting for over 30 days for my item still has not arrived. Sick of being thrown from pillar to post, they were quick enough to take the money out of my account!!

Overall Rating

Not clear instructions on how to buy. Goods never received

Overall Rating

DON'T go near them. I didn't get my item or voucher. They don't reply to emails sent to them so looks like I've lost my money. How can they have hundreds of bad reviews and still get away with it. Can anything be done,,,

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

Bought a voucher from them for the glow in the dark stones, never received them. After 3 months I wrote to them they said to give the merchant 7 days to get back to me. Still no response from merchant then gogroopie say they will credit my gogroopie account with the money for the voucher. I also paid postage and packing, which they have not mentioned. Why I would want them to credit my groopie account I don't know I will never purchase from them again.

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

Pity there isn't a zero or minus rating, ordered goods in February....nothing! sent numerous emails over THREE MONTHS later got a reply saying refund would be put into my account, tried to purchase another item.....supplier's didn't accept or recognise voucher number, stay with Amazon - FAR SUPERIOR!!!!

Posted 18 Days ago

Overall Rating

Beware!!! Bought a long weekend hotel stay in Blackpool from them, paid up front. When we arrived the hotel had gone bust so we had to pay again. On return they gave us a credit as "we don't give refunds".

Posted 18 Days ago

Overall Rating

I placed an order with them , took money & said 28 days deliver !! 3mths down line still no goods I've emailed them loads of time no reply ! People beware tho not order from this company !! Day light robbers !!!!

Posted 19 Days ago

Overall Rating

Asked for a refund as ordered a dupe voucher. No reply for 8 days after emailing them every day. They only replied to the last emails so not sure what they did with the previous 7? Said I would have a refund in 7 days, I didn't been emailing 2 times a day since, no replies. I have now noticed that they have credited my gogroopie account not refunded me. Found the CEO email address so now emailing him direct but guess what...................no replies! If anyone wants his email address its jonathan.mackey@gogroopie.com

Posted 20 Days ago

AVOID! There is no customer service I have lost my £79
These company are criminals.

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

Avoid like the plague. Customer service non-existing and judging by the 1000's of negative reviews on numerous review sites I am not alone in this.
If you ant to loose your money then go ahead and use them, otherwise stay well clear

Posted 22 Days ago

Overall Rating

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY OR WEB SALES 18. I ordered some garden furniture from the seven weeks ago and it has still not arrived. I have emailed gogroopie on numerous occasions and they do not even have the decency to reply. I managed to get a response from Web sales 18 who they purchase the furniture from and they promised me a replacement within 2-3 days. That was a week ago NOTHING!!!! They are also now ignoring all of my emails very disappointing stay away.

Darren cHILD

Posted 25 Days ago

Overall Rating

Ordered a hose, which arrived, but also ordered another soon after the first, it never arrived a I emailed groopie and after a week or so they sent a mail to tradingpostproducts nothing happened I phoned trading posts y'day and the guy told me why such a back lock of orders true? But that afternoon my hose arrived. Won't touch them again.

Posted 27 Days ago

Overall Rating

stay away ive lost money with this lot wish i had read reviews first .

Posted 28 Days ago

Overall Rating

GoGroopie are bad business, do not use them. No one have so many bad reviews Like they have. I have learned before I buy any thing or things look over the reviews first. This is not a good company at all. This is a lesson well learned Gogroopie have gotten me too.

Posted 28 Days ago

Overall Rating

Please like others have said , stay clear of this website they entice you with what look like good offers , you have to pay upfront for the goods you hope to receive and you wait , and wait , and wait. No goods arrive but they are quick to take your money. I managed to get a number for them (spoke to Bree ??.? She informed me my month will be refunded , another month passed and still no refund. So I call again she states that I never reclaimed a voucher (something that was never sent) I argue this but she states they are happy to steal your money for goods not received cause they couldn't be bothered to send out some voucher ! Please don't purchase this is how they pay their wages with vulnerable people like myself.Theor contact number is : 0203 474 0107 , good luck if you get anywhere !

Overall Rating

no goods came never replied to my e mails syay clear .

Overall Rating

No customer service, e mails ignored, telephone not answered, poor, poor, ineffective company! I HAVE contacted Watchdog, please all do the same! Let's get this RUBBISH company closed down!

Go Groopie is rated 1.6 based on 276 reviews