Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

have not received some of my orders

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've made 5 orders with GoGroopies.
One of them was fine and delivered on time.
Three have still not been delivered, although each of them was placed about a month ago.
The fifth order contained incorrect information on how to redeem, therefore I had to spend time and money (on paid calls to a wrong phone number quoted in the GoGroopie voucher) to sort the issue and get my voucher re-deemed.
Clearly, GoGroopie has to put in a lot of efforts to make their services at least somewhat acceptable.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

So far service has been good, apart from deliveries. I would appreciate being contacted first via text to have some warning as to when to expect a parcel. Also an hr or two before arrival a text would be gratefully received. I have no-one or nowhere to leave parcels, I am busy & out quite a lot, with work, training, socialising etc. I did not like the delivery mans attitude.

Thank-you

Overall Rating

Blender is wonderful! Still just learning how to use it. Made several smoothies. Will try chopping this week hopefully! Well worth it. Thank you. Amanda

Posted 2 Hours ago

Very slow to help

Posted 2 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Loving the duck and down duvet set. Saved me a fortune too. Definitely would recommend

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Spoke to Adam in your customer services was very good and sorted out the problem straight away

Overall Rating

Lovely duvet set - sister in law absolutely loved it! Fantastic gift, great price and arrived in good time. Thank you.

Overall Rating

Bought a candle set a while back , took some time to arrive, but no longer than other deal sites. I'm Thoroughly happy with it and will continue to browse their great offers

Overall Rating

Avoid at all costs! I bought a voucher in November 14, good didn't arrive and after several emails they said they would refund the voucher to my account. I am still waiting despite several more emails asking them where my money is. So frustrating! It is now March for heavens sake, is it too much to ask???

Posted 5 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Rubbish!! Avoid!!! Bought item in January still not received its now March. All my attempts to contact them have been ignored. Not happy

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you have not received your order. Please respond to the email our team member sent to you and please confirm that you redeemed your voucher and paid the additional postage & packaging then we can assist you further.

5 stars for quality of product and speed of delivery

Overall Rating

I purchased my voucher and redeemed it in January. I wrote to gogroopie saying I never received any form of order confirmation from the company supplying the goods.
Gogroopie finally replied after the 2nd reminder from me. They didn't answer my question just gave me note saying allow 21 days excluding Sundays.
Well it's now been well over 21 days excluding Sundays. I have written to them once again.
No reply yet.
My advice DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you have not received your order. A member of our team has contacted the merchant and have asked them to contact you directly with an update of your order.

Overall Rating

I'm a single,parent I saw this site and was thrilled when I saw how cheap things were ,so I ordered six items in January and paid on my visa , the items were for gifts for my family,came to the amount of about £100 pounds, I've sent about ten emails and not had one reply, so worried now that I have lost my money to what seems a bogus company,I'm going to take this further and seek professional help,anybody who is thinking of ordering from this company ,please don't bother you hard earnt cash may as well be flushed down the loo, desgusting and by reading other people on here I'm not the only one who has lost out !!!!!!

Posted 19 Hours ago

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. If you would like to contact us directly with your problem, please press on the 'click to email' button and write 'review.co.uk' in the email subject header & please quote your voucher codes, so that our customer support team can pick it up and deal with it as soon as possible.
Many thanks,

Overall Rating

Only got 1 star because there is no 0 star. Awful company to deal with, got voucher straight away, tried to order goods but company said they were out of stock and won't be getting anymore stick in. Emailed Gogroopie several times for a refund and not had one response, disgusting service, give them a very wide birth unless you like throwing money away!

Posted 21 Hours ago

Hello,
Sorry to hear this, a member of our team only reached your email you sent on the 1st March to our customer support team. And has now dealt with your request for a refund. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Overall Rating

I am very disappointed as I ordered and paid for through PayPal to snooze snore pillows never received them emailed them to complain and not once have they responded
this is whether the first time I have not received my item but they have paid for £19.99 through PayPal
PayPal have also sent dispute but had no response not happy

Hello,
We're sorry that your experience using our service was unsatisfactory. Sorry for the delayed response to your emails, we are currently experiencing a backlog. A member of our customer support team has responded to your email, we see that you did not redeem your voucher and did not pay the additional postage & packaging cost which is the reason why you did not receive your order. Please check your emails and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Many thanks,

Posted 5 Hours ago

Overall Rating

like many others who have written reviews, I am appalled by the lack of interest shown by Go groupie. My purchase (fortunately) was very cheap. I decided to change my mind and within 24 hours I requested a refund. The notes provided by Go Groupie were very encouraging and it appeared they would be very helpful with this change of mind.
5 e-mails later and I still have not received a reply I have no doubt when the reply arrives (if it does) the statement will be that the 2 week period has now expired. I also notice that Go Groupie reply to numerous reviews and they again ask for reference numbers etc. To be frank that is simply an attempt to try to improve ppublic relations. I am unlikely to believe that giving them the required details for a 6th time will result in a refund or even a response.
I will obviously advise friends about my experiences here and let them decide if the comapany is worth dealing with .

Overall Rating

Ordered an item on 12th dec paid for it via PayPal but then wrote to gogroopie and cancelled the order. The voucher was not redeemed. They said they'd refund my money. It's now 1st March and even though I've sent several emails chasing my refund, this joke of a company has not given me my money back. They keep saying my refund will be with me in a few days then nothing! They are a bunch of con merchants just out to get people's money. Stay well clear of them!!! If they think they r getting away with this behaviour ..... Go groupie .... Think again !!!

Overall Rating

There are some great deals on this site. Phones are still a bit expensive, but tablets are at good prices, they wouldn't be the best spec but when they're that cheap and do the essentials then you can't complain

Go Groopie is rated 1.9 based on 1256 reviews