Patrick Kelly

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Extremely fast delivery time to UK Islands, ( IOM in my case ), and great service and build. Thanks. I'll be using you again.

Posted 4 Days ago

Jeff Clark

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service and advice when the computer arrived my 14 year old son assembled it and started without any problem what so ever would definitely recommend with confidence.

Posted 5 Days ago

Andrew Ellis

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

There is little to say. I've used Ginger6 for over 5 years and ordered some 20 computers.

They've all arrived on time and as specified.

Not one of them has presented a hardware problem - even half a decade one.

Posted 9 Days ago

Roger Chatters

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I wanted to replace my 6 year old PC with Intel Celeron, hard disc and 2Gb memory running Windows Vista. I have bought a fairly basic Ginger6 machine with AMD processor, solid state drive, 8Gb memory and 64bit version of Linux Mint. For the £200 outlay I am absolutely delighted. Delivery was incredibly quick, everything works - only faster.

Posted 27 Days ago

David C

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Hi, I was looking for a high spec computer but my budget was tight. After looking round on Amazon, ebay & various custom PC web sites, Ginger6 offered the flexibility of tailoring a standard PC with parts that I specified at a price that I could afford. I knew I wanted a very fast PC with one of the best CPU's together with very fast disks and adequate RAM - something that would last years before getting too slow.

However, I also historically like to order big items like this from known high street or big companies just because to me, it felt safer. Therefore as I wanted to buy one of the fastest home PC’s available I had a dilemma, do I order from the high street who’d sell me a more expensive default PC with lower spec components or save over £800 whilst specifying top-end components from Ginger6.

I decided to give Ginger6 the chance and I must say how happy I am with them. Before ordering I telephoned to chat about the spec I wanted and they gave wonderful advice. As I work in IT, I know when other companies try to puzzle you with buzz words. My order came extremely quickly and now 4 months on, I can honestly say that this is the best & fastest PC I’ve ever had.

A big thanks to Kevin and his team for providing both pre and post telephone support while I tailored my PC to the way I wanted it. I certainly recommend them and wouldn’t hesitate to buy further products from them.

For reference on 11th April 2016, I ordered: Intel X99 Core i7 Extreme Custom Built PC, Asus X99-A, 16GB RAM, 1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 710, 256GB Samsung SM951 M.2, PCIe NVMe, 1TB SATA3 Hard Drive, EVGA GQ 750w Modular Gold, Antec H600 120mm Liquid Cooler and a Corsair Carbide 200R Case for a price that nobody could beat!

Thanks.
David

Chris Thomas

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic service. No problems with delivery. Slight issue with the fan I ordered was resolved over one phone call. Website was easy to use. Though I would've preferred it if you could save your customised order to your wishlist, instead of the basic PC package your building it on. However, simply leaving the custom order in the basket until I was ready to order did what I wanted, though it felt a little counter intuitive.

Very happy with my new PC, and the price I paid for it. No major complaints. Just the one very minor quirk of web design mentioned above. Would unconditionally recommend.

Elizabeth Russell

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

On time, got what I ordered good service would use again.

Robert Ravenscroft

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

As per normal easy to deal with very helpful and always on time very good company thanks again

Peter Graham

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered late Thursday afternoon, and received the computer 3 working days later. Computers fantastic, customer service was very good also.

Posted 2 Months ago

Lewis Orr

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am over the moon with not only the quality of product I received from Ginger6 - but the incredible helpful nature of one of your support team - Kevin Wilson. He was so helpful every stage of the way; from answering all the inquiries I had pre-purchase to updating me about my computer's status. I would have been happy there - your company has already earned 'Very Good' in my books - however, Kevin helped me immediately with technical issues once I'd received my computer.

I honestly could not be more pleased with the service I received from this excellent company known as Ginger6 and I definitely will not be rushing to any other custom PC company. Every single one of my friends, family or random stranger in the street will be informed of your amazing company because I am that pleased.

One last thing - please tell Kevin of how greatful and appreciative I am of him and his amazing help.

Thank You so much for the amazing product,

Lewis Orr.

Patrick Ripley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good communication from order to delivery - good price - good looking product - how can I fault it

Hannah Morfitt

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a custom PC from Ginger6 last week. I had been looking at a custom build computer for a while, and chose Ginger6 over the many, many competitors for a couple of reasons. Firstly, their pricing was the most competitive for the exact setup I wanted, and secondly their website (and more importantly computer customisation pages) were incredibly easy to navigate. I thought the best part of the customisation page was the fact that only compatible components could be selected, whereas other websites would allow you to fully spec a PC, only to be told at the end, "Actually, these parts don't go!".

I placed my order on Thursday and began what I was expecting to be up to a two week wait for the PC (as per the delivery times on their website) however, to my utter amazement, the computer was delivered this Tuesday, just three working days after I ordered it. I was, of course, over the moon and couldn't wait to unpack it and use it. Ginger6 had done all the setup the computer had needed to allow me to come straight in and install my operating system, so I was up and running within minutes.

My computer came with an ASUS GTX 970, so I was able to take advantage of ASUS' offer of a free Far Cry Primal game. When I entered the card details on the ASUS website, however, it said the card was not from within the promotional period. When I contacted Ginger6 about it, they were incredibly helpful and told me how to get around this on the ASUS website. They then emailed again two days later asking if I had been able to claim it yet, as well as giving me an alternative method of claiming it if I hadn't. I was really impressed by the second email in particular as I hadn't even got round to replying to the first one, so kudos for your superb customer service!

In all, I am extremely happy with the service provided by Ginger6. The PC itself is exactly as I wanted it. It runs like an absolute dream and I am incredibly happy with my purchase. You have made this 20-something year old feel excited like a kid again, so thank you!

Reece Halkett

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic service and wonderful aftercare. My computer arrived quickly, and the Ginger6 team were very attentive to any queries that I had.

Morne Bouwer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

i'm very please with the selection of parts and the workmanship assembling by tower. Nice touches with regard to tidying the cables up. Thank you!

Steven Elsey

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service, helpful staff and good communication all round.

SHAUN HILLS

great service e

Gilles GUILLET

Hi,
I bougth a PC based on Intel Skylake I7 6700K with 240gb SSD M2...
Performances aret great, boot in 20s, according to Glary Utilities faster than 94% on the PC.
The actual data rate between SATA drive go 120 Mib/s.
I bought W10 separatly, but it might be easier to let ginger6 do the job.

I have two minors points:
* if you intend to collect directly there, the shop is difficult to find.
* Warranty stickers on the casing of the PC: warranty lost when opening the PC. In my opinion, a PC is supposed to be opened for various reasons, at least adding a hard-drive, adding memory. ... I have been bying PC since 1987 and I have always open the PC..

Anyway great PC, it will probably last more than 5 years.

G.

Geoff Hemingway

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a gaming PC for my son. It arrived on time and was well packaged with all documentation for the various components and even a Windows 10 installation DVD.
On 1st boot there was a message to say that the power lead wasn't plugged into the graphics card. I phoned Ginger 6 as I didn't want to void the warranty by breaking the seals on the case without their authorisation. Kevin and Alan were brilliant and I soon had the power plug reseated and the system up and running. The build of the rig is really good - very neat wiring and everything screwed in nice and tight. My son is over the moon with it.
Well done to everyone at Ginger 6, they were the most competitive for the specification we chose and on my experience of their customer service, they are second to none. I have already recommended them to friends and colleagues and would definately buy from them again.

Scott Patterson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to use website, prompt delivery, excellent value and a quality build. Very happy with my purchase and I will be back in the future! I've recommended to my friends as well.

mark Earnshaw

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the second time i have used Ginger6 and can only say if you need a PC built to spec these are the people to go to.

Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.85 based on 271 reviews