Janie Hextall

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very efficient service and helpful charming people.

Roger Scott

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very happy with the service. We have used Firecall for many years for servicing and maintaining our fire alarms and fire equipment. Very helpful and obliging.

Roger Scott
South Cerney Village Hall

Joanna Ireland

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Perfect service, friendly and very efficient staff, overall there is no other company we would rather use. Very happy to recommend
Mrs I Gloucestershire

Mr Matthew Parker

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ben the fire safety trainer was excellent. Very friendly and easy going. Training videos and talks were informative and useful and they were the perfect duration e.g. not over long.
Everyone doing the training told me how useful and interesting it was and less tedious than most training they have done.
Very worthwhile.

Posted 1 Year ago

Mr. Charles Rickett

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fast, efficient and friendly - an excellent service!

Posted 1 Year ago

Mr. Denys Young

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Firecall has taken over from a large national company who for a number of years were contracted to make annual checks of fire equipment in the village hall.
I have been impressed by the service provided by Firecall and their competitive pricing. I would recommend them to other community organisations.
Chairman of Trustees, Siddington Village Hall.

Mrs Michelle Grundy

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

FIrecall is always there to help when required. There's not much to add to that really except "Thank you"!

Mr Paul Murphy

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very clear and useful advice when we moved to our new premises. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Mr Christopher Norman

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We were happy with the service provided by Firecall. A very comprehensive report was issued and the inspector was able to perform the inspection quickly and efficiently.

Mel Pinkham

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

David and his team are always helpful, prompt and professional. They look after our communal fire and smoke alarm system, carrying out regular servicing and ad hoc issues as they arise. Completely reliable and proactive, which is exactly what we need.

Guesthouse Owner Gloucestershire

Overall Rating

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

I run a small bed and breakfast in Gloucestershire. I found Firecall customer service excellent. Whenever I have dealings with them, they are knowledgeable and polite. I assume they are a fairly small company, which means I have always dealt with the same people; to me this is a definite bonus, a real person at the end of the phone! I mustn't forget to mention they also saved me a lot of money when I had my Fire Extinguishers serviced. It was half the price of what I had paid a different company the year before. Firecall were clear and upfront about their prices (unlike the company I had used before who quoted low and then added lots of extras). Thanks Firecall!

Henleaze

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Firecall carriedd out a fire risk assessment on a new flat above some shops that i bought to let. The fire alarm was disconnected and needed to be extended. Firecall repaired,serviced and extended the system. The Fire Officer then came round on another matter and commented 'a sensible install, not over the top, just right.

Evelyn Court

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am extremely impressed with this Company, which has responded quickly to our requests, and has shown itself to be very professional. I would recommend it to anyone seeking help and advice on fire-related matters.

e-parts.co.uk

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great all round service. I would highly recommend!

Oxford Playhouse

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Just wanted to say thank you for your excellant service and Steve's time in this matter. I am very pleased we've found a simple solution.

Kings Head

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Firecall provide a refreshingly honest and reliable service.

Eagle Strategic Property

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We now use Firecall to service our fire extinguishers. We previously used a major national extinguisher company. Firecall's prices were 25% cheaper. Their engineers are polite and easy to work with. their back office is very effecient with the paperwork and certificates.

Ronkswood

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Professional service provided to my rental properties. Would recommend!

Evelyn Court

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Firecall Ltd has provided an excellent service to the block of flats in which I live. The company has responded quickly to our request for advice, and we are implementing its recommendations.?

Renaissance Group

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, quality products, great staff.

Firecall is rated 4.9 based on 25 reviews