Overall Rating

Great choose , great service, great value.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

I've bought from EastyArt a few times now. I have to say that that it's almost as good as buying from a gallery, except it's better because of the choice available. The reproductions of prints on the website is very good. Speed of delivery is excellent.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

It was an easy routine to order .. Delivery was prompt with no hiccups!! Very pleased with print.
Blue skies,
Soft landings.
Len Melville.

Overall Rating

The product arrived in good time and the print quality was exceptional. The product was well priced and as described. I heartily recommend Easy Art.

Great service and print

Overall Rating

Excellent fast service. Really good quality print, will definitely use Easyart again.
Caroline

Overall Rating

Excellent and efficient service, high quality delivery method, and was very pleased with the quality of the two pictures I bought from their extensive catalogue. Wished I'd known about them before.
Mr. Appleton Preston

Overall Rating

Quick, fast service and the prints are fab.

Overall Rating

Awesome art, something for everyone :)

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

The picture came on time, and was really well presented. The frame looked particularly great. It was a present for my mum, and she couldn't have been more happy with the result! Thank you.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

It has better quality, than I was expecting it. But the delivery took long time to Poland.

Overall Rating

Excellent quick service, good quality at reasonable price. Very satisfied!

Overall Rating

the print has caused a lot of good comments. It is not something you would buy in a shop, and we are always asked where we purchase our artwork from! We have dealt with EASYART for a few years and have never been disappointed. The picture arrived safely wrapped on the due date, with hanging instructions included. Well Done!!!

Overall Rating

I haven't received my order yet - I've emailed UPS but no response yet. So disappointed

Helen Oldham
helen.oldham@ypn.co.uk

Dear Helen,
We are very sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. We can confirm that the order was dispatched on 11th of April. We have investigated this with UPS and have emailed you with further delivery details. If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Emily

Overall Rating

Quick service and pictures were as seen on the site. Not disappointed

Overall Rating

Very pleased with canvas print. Excellent transaction.

Overall Rating

very pleased with quelity of picture.

Overall Rating

Lots of choice. Very quick delivery and good quality posters.

Overall Rating

Speedy service and the picture was framed perfectly and packaged securely. Will definitely shop again.

Posted 9 Days ago

Overall Rating

Very responsive and helpful. Love the picture

Posted 9 Days ago