Overall Rating

Awesome art, something for everyone :)

Overall Rating

The picture came on time, and was really well presented. The frame looked particularly great. It was a present for my mum, and she couldn't have been more happy with the result! Thank you.

Overall Rating

It has better quality, than I was expecting it. But the delivery took long time to Poland.

Overall Rating

Excellent quick service, good quality at reasonable price. Very satisfied!

Overall Rating

the print has caused a lot of good comments. It is not something you would buy in a shop, and we are always asked where we purchase our artwork from! We have dealt with EASYART for a few years and have never been disappointed. The picture arrived safely wrapped on the due date, with hanging instructions included. Well Done!!!

Overall Rating

I haven't received my order yet - I've emailed UPS but no response yet. So disappointed

Helen Oldham
helen.oldham@ypn.co.uk

Dear Helen,
We are very sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. We can confirm that the order was dispatched on 11th of April. We have investigated this with UPS and have emailed you with further delivery details. If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Emily

Overall Rating

Quick service and pictures were as seen on the site. Not disappointed

Overall Rating

Very pleased with canvas print. Excellent transaction.

Overall Rating

very pleased with quelity of picture.

Overall Rating

Lots of choice. Very quick delivery and good quality posters.

Overall Rating

Speedy service and the picture was framed perfectly and packaged securely. Will definitely shop again.

Overall Rating

Very responsive and helpful. Love the picture

Overall Rating

my prints arrived when they said they would, securely packaged and well protected. very pleased with them and the whole service

Overall Rating

Speedy service, prints came well wrapped and are just as they appear online.

Overall Rating

My order was delivered quick packaged well.

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

Very good service, easy to order and my order was delivered exactly when it stated ! I will definitely recommend Easyart to others .

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

Huge selection of art with easily filtered selections. I ordered over a weekend, was confirmed as shipped on the Monday and delivered before noon on Tuesday - you cant get better service than that...

Every thing was great. Thank

Overall Rating

Great service, high quality print ..... all you could want.

Overall Rating

Well packed, and I like the inclusion of the picture hook, so you get it on the wall straight away. I like the way you do different framing suggestions, which isn't possible in a shop. It's the 2nd I've bought from you, and once again the framing turned out exactly as I'd hoped.

Posted 8 Days ago