SJ

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I recently had my 1st Sculptra treatment with Dr Teri and found the whole process a positive one. During my initial consultation everything was explained thoroughly and I was able to ask lots of questions and discuss my expectations. During the treatment I was nervous but Dr Teri was very professional and reassuring plus I was surprised to experience little discomfort. The initial results are very promising and I am actually looking forward to my next session. I would highly recommend Dr Teri as I truly believe that her confidence,knowledge and ability make her one of the best in this field.

Posted 1 Month ago

Jacs O'Callaghan

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

If there are any middle aged women out there who are thinking of having that little something to make them feel good - then I would advise you to go and see Teri - she is amazing! Everything is explained in detail and in a lovely environment. I will definitely be going back for more treatments!
Thanks Teri

Posted 2 Months ago

Lesley C

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, very professional and I would recommend Dr Johnson one hundred per cent

Anne F

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Dr Johnson is well trained in all the procedures she offers. She does not try to influence you to have procedures that are not suitable for you. Quite the opposite. She will advise you if she feels the procedure you have requested would not be suitable for you, or would not produce the results that you are looking for. I trust Dr Johnson with my face and have not experienced any unwanted side effects from any of the treatments she has provided for me personally. I am happy to recommend Dr Johnson to anyone, and have no hesitation in consulting her for further treatments in the future.

Shonagh

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

As ever excellent attention to detail. Teri outlined the treatment details and possible outcome. Met with my expectations.

Nina

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Dr Johnson was extremely professional and her advice was what was best for me. I felt at ease and listened to, I will take Dr Johnsons advise and look to book with her in the future. I would recommend Dr Johnson as she has a true and genuine passion for her work. Many kind thanks.

Posted 4 Months ago

Jean J

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Had Sculptra with Dr Teri Johnson- Excellent treatment, which works!
The procedure is performed very carefully and professionally by Dr Johnson
Teri is very friendly, efficient and makes sure that her patient is happy with everything.
Jean J

Posted 4 Months ago

Sharon H

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Teri is simply the best. My fairy God mother. The ability to make you feel better, look better and give you the best results from the treatments provided, you could ever wish for. Professional, dedicated and gifted. Thank you soooo much Teri and all your wonderful staff x

Posted 6 Months ago

Sarah Marigliano

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Terry is my GP and a good one! She actually cares and will give you honest views backed by medical fact rather than just taking your money blindly. I had the tyosal kiss for fuller lips. I've had the procedure three times in 12 months and delighted with the results. If you are looking for professional cosmetic procedures in a comfortable environment you are in safe hands!

Posted 7 Months ago

Kim

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Dr Teri is very informative of all the products she provides and what she thinks would be best for me personally. If she thinks i shouldn't have a procedure done for what ever reason she will advise me which i think is a credit as others may just do what clients want regardless of advice and just to take the money, Dr Teri does not do this and she also remembers me when new procedures come into the practice especially if other treatments may not have had the desired results. I have been seeing Dr Teri for a number of years and feel completely confident in her hands and would not go anywhere else for any treatment unless Dr Teri could not provide it and even then she will advise who she thinks may be better to provide other services.

Posted 8 Months ago

Lisa Orrell

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, I felt as ease the second I walked through the door. I will definitely be back in the near future and wouldn't hesitate recommending Dr Teri Johnson to all of my friends.

Posted 9 Months ago

Amber

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very friendly and professional service, Dr Terri was very thorough at explaining the procedure and made me feel at ease throughout. Very pleased with the results and I will be back again. Highly recommended!

Posted 9 Months ago

Christina Dorricott

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Dr Teri Johnson has a professional approach & attitude towards the business she excels in
Her knowledge of all the products at her hands leads to an interesting story which makes you want to know & understand more
So many questions asked & answered by her honestly
After recently requesting help using only two products (for now) Dr Teri,s expertise in knowing which were the best products to use & where & just how much & how in such a calm manner with outstanding results instantly ! blew my mind
Elated with the results the right Dr & the right place - cheshire lasers
Just thank you

I highly recommend Dr Teri from consultation treatment & aftercare
Excellent
Christina

Posted 10 Months ago

M L V

Extremely satisfied
Dr. Johnson was very thorough with the initial consultation. She really listened to me and explained how the treatment worked and what I could expect from results. She documented the areas to be treated and recorded what was done for future reference.

I have had Botox treatment previously from recommended practitioners but Dr. Johnson provided the best! I am thrilled with the results!

I would definitely recommend Dr Teri Johnson, she is a magician with Botox and the results are very natural. She also provides a follow up appointment to review results and will make any adjustments required. A fantastic and professional service!

Posted 10 Months ago

Clare

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The treatment achieved exactly the result I was hoping for, very happy. I will definitely use Dr Teri Johnson again.

Zoe

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very well informed, treatment did exactly what I needed, would recommend to friends

Jill G

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am so glad i went to see Dr Teri Johnson today..she is a very nice lady, with great communication skills.. The minute i sat down with her to discuss my treatment, i felt relaxed.. i am very happy i had my treatment with her, and will be visiting her again in a few weeks time for other treatments.. I highly recommend this lady..

Lynn

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I felt very safe in dr teris hands,
I am so pleased with the results
dr teri knew exactly what I wanted
Thank you I feel wonderful.

After Botox with Dr Johnson
Dr Johnson managed my expectations prior to treatment by showing me before and after pictures. She explained how it works, how long it lasts, follow up treatment and cost.
Results exceed expectations.
Completely painless.

Fran

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent treatments. I would highly recommend Dr Johnson . I have visited many practitioners over the last 10 years and I can now say that I not use anyone else. I've had excellent results from her expert administration of dermal fillers .

Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments is rated 5 based on 68 reviews