Eric Hinzpeter IFS Management Gmbh

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service! Crusader kept me updated on my order at all times, responded very quickly to my emails. It was a pleasure talking to their customer support!

-Eric

Posted 4 Days ago

Beryl Lester London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham Eco Dev Learning & Skills

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Lamp ordered and arrived in double quick time. All dealings with crusader and its staff have been fruitful and a pleasure.

Posted 1 Month ago

C. Hollyman North Waltham Primary School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic Service, speedy delivery and very helpful staff, placed two separate orders for the same product, company took time to call me to make sure it wasn't a mistake! Would highly recommend company and products!!

Posted 2 Months ago

Emma Clough Tuxford Mine of Information

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Tuxford Mine of Information is an information and education charity based in North Notts.
I received excellent advise and service from everyone at Crusader. The Prowise system we purchased with our grant money was excellent value and will last us for some years to come.
Thanks to everyone

Posted 3 Months ago

Karen Allen Plympton St. Maurice Primary

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Always very helpful. Product arrived on time.

Posted 5 Months ago

Gareth Stott Colonel Frank Seely School

What can I say.

From the very start to the very finish, they have been extremely helpful. They kept me informed every step of the way and even went the extra mile for me.

I can't thank you guys enough.

Posted 5 Months ago

Beryl Lester London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We have many Promethean whiteboards at our adult education centre in West London. Crusader has provided excellent troubleshooting tips over the telephone. In cases where site visits were necessary, their technicians arrived on time and provided excellent service. They were able to test the boards and projectors, and replace faulty components, like controller cards, on the spot. Crusader has provided very reasonable quotes for jobs, and has always looked for the most economical solutions, helping us to save money. Definitely recommended.

Posted 6 Months ago

Abby Prince Harrap Computer Systems Ltd

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Having never dealt with Crusader AV before, I was incredibly pleased with the experience. Crusader did everything they could to exceed our requirements and supplied us with a part that had been incredibly hard to track down, with next day delivery. The staff were wonderful. I couldn't possibly fault the experience. Thank you ever so much!

Posted 6 Months ago

Martina Bradley-Murray Glenview Primary School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I thought £10 postage to northern Ireland was excessive and didn't realise postage was extra until a further email arrived

Posted 7 Months ago

Susan Wilson Evergreen Primary School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful staff. Excellent delivery time.

Posted 8 Months ago

Mr J Mckenna Thomas Alleynes High School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service . Ordered online, communication was very good and items arrived on time and exactly as required. Would certainly purchase again. Many thanks!!

Posted 8 Months ago

Chris Instone Phoenix Primary School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I got in touch with your company to get a new power supply unit for a promethian white board and i got it yhe next working day.i was very pleased and grateful great service chris from phoenix school walsall

Lisa Skelton St Bonaventure's School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service and fast delivery.

Lorna Sallis Ballytober Primary School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service. Quick and efficient with products delivered on time and in excellent condition. Would highly recommend, and will definitely consider using again.

Wayne Holder Alderman Richard Hallam

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Were a fantastic help and brilliant to work with from beginning to end of the project. Including arranging demo units, showing us options at the office and getting a brilliant price.
Always friendly and very quick working and fitting.
Thanks

Posted 10 Months ago

David Lazenby HH UK Limited

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service from beginning to end. Would definitely use you again for future purchases.
Thank you.

Pauline McCartan Hope for Autism

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Helpful and informative throughout from ordering to installation.

Mrs Trudi Toms Thorpe Hesley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I visited Crusader, after finding them on the internet, to discuss / view available Interactive Boards. They were very helpful and knowledgeable.
We subsequently ordered three Proview Boards which have been installed in classrooms. The installation process was painless, quick and extremely well done.
There has been a problem with one of the boards which Crusader sorted out within a week. I am very impressed so far and once we have saved some more money will be going back to Crusader for our next purchases.

Karen Treacher A J Hodgson Engineering

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent customer services. At short notice got my replacement remote control despatched as promised and it arrived nicely packaged and on time.

Martin Guy St. Albans School

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, quick and efficient, no hassles.

Crusader AV is rated 4.85 based on 21 reviews