Overall Rating

Quick delivery, good communication to let you know your beer is on its way and I was very impressed with the range of beers so far, good selection.

Posted 2 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Very quick dispatch and packaging generally good. One box wasn't packed greatly but luckily nothing smashed.

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Timely delivery, pleased with service.

Posted 18 Hours ago

Overall Rating

The recipient was thrilled with this collection of beers! Perfect for that hard to buy for man. Reasonable price & delivery super efficient. Many thanks.

Overall Rating

I was very impressed with the customer service on the phone and the speed with the delivery

Overall Rating

Excellent quality of beers, offering a great variety.
Perfect for any lover of beers and new things.
Excellent customer service too

Overall Rating

Excellent selection of beers available. I got the 'Eastcoast 15' case, which I have to say was better than I was expecting with it being a point reclaim offer from East Coast.
The quality of the beer is also very good, I'll leave individual reviews on their site regarding each beer, would be too long to list on here!
Overall a good quality product and efficient service.

Overall Rating

I really enjoy receiving the beer club from Beer Hawk as you are always surprised by the variety of beers in each box. The delivery is also very organised and always comes when promised.

Overall Rating

Apart from the quality of the beer, which was seriously good, the main thing I appreciated was the incredible service. I placed my order and it was delivered a couple of days later, but more than that I was given frequent text messages regarding the delivery date, and then on the day a text with a 2 hour delivery slot. This makes it easy not to miss the delivery without having to give up a whole day.

Overall Rating

Great selection of products. Very helpful instant chat, discount available and super fast delivery.Would recommend.

Overall Rating

I order regularly from Beerhawk always prompt delivery and excellent choice of beers

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

great selection, efficiently delivered - does what it says on the tin

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Excellent service! Fast delivery, free shipping on orders over £50, great range of beers AND a £5 voucher to use on my next order. Will definitely be using Beer Hawk again.

Overall Rating

A great company with a wide selection of beers, ales and lagers. I've ordered for my fiancé twice now and have received prompt and excellent service. On my second order my bottle were smashed by the delivery company but the guys at beer hawk were great and sorted my order straight away. Would definitely recommend.

Overall Rating

Excellent service with prompt delivery. Overall, a most enjoyable mix of beers. However, one or two rather "off the wall" choices, for example a cherry flavoured one which personally I believe shouldn't be included. However, taste is a personal thing and some wouldn't agree. For me, it meant 4 stars rather than 5.

That said, the response to my feedback was very positive.

Would I recommend Beer Hawk ? Yes, unreservedly.

Overall Rating

very good service with frequent up-dates for delivery. Will use again.

Overall Rating

Disappointed with the delivery of the beers. The delivery company claimed they had attempted delivery when they actually hadn't. Really disappointed.

Overall Rating

Excellent service and quick delivery

Overall Rating

Excellent service. Lightning fast delivery and a great selection of beers. Highly recommended.

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

Great service, good selection of beers. Very quick delivery.

Posted 5 Days ago