Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Bought as a birthday present so can't comment on the taste of the product. However, service was very impressive with speedy delivery. Recipient throughly enjoyed their gift ????

Posted 6 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordering was a good experience quick and easy, delivery was made before time quoted and I am told the beer is extremely good. Would give 5 stars.

Posted 6 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent range of beers. The mixed sample cases are a great of trying lots of different beers. Ordering couldn't be easier and delivery is quick.

Posted 7 Hours ago

Excellent service, thanks

Posted 8 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent communications re order, despatch, and then delivery.
Looking forward to trying the beers:)

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great product, great price and delivered amazingly quickly! will definitely be using beer hawk again!

Good selection, quick delivery

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered the great selection of beer from where I live in Sydney. They were delivered on time to a friend in the UK who messaged me to say he was enjoying the first of wonderful selection of beers. Thank you Beer Hawk for a great service.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very happy recipient, easy ordering - slight glitch with receiving a few 'you've not ordered' messages.. even though I had, but otherwise great. Thanks!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Service very good. Particularly appreciated being given a time slot for delivery, also, delivery person very friendly. Ordered pre-mixed case, very pleased with beer selection, most of which I hadn't seen before - looking forward to trying them.

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Excellent service - particularly keeping up to date with delivery.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good website, easy ordering, quick and efficient contact, very quick delivery and uncomplicated handling. Couldn't be better!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good service and quality with a very fast delivery, I will buy again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Beer came the next day. having been told when the delivery was coming, I waited in. The courier did not ring me bell. I called the company and found my delivery had been left with a neighbour. Not best pleased.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Incredibly fast delivery and recipient thrilled with their introduction to world beers.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This was a gift for a friend and I think he liked it, but I payed more for the express delivery as his birthday was the best day, but the order didn't arrive for 3 days, which was a bit if a shame.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent selection of beers. Good value for money. Good communication and prompt postage. Very pleased with the whole experience and will definitely shop again!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My initial perception of the site wasn't too good, as I needed 3 attempts to buy a specific beer (Popering's hommelbier), but once I managed to navigate that problem (still not sure why!) the experience was fantastic. Good price, a discount off my 1st order, and then quick delivery. Will definitely use the site again.

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Free & quick delivery, not all the beers I wanted were in stock - a voucher was produced and alternative beer substituted. Will more than likely use BeerHawk again.

Posted 7 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

As a service, what BeerHawk provides is excellent. The prices are very competitive with what else is out there for the type of beers they have available, and the availability of some rarer beers is great for me personally. The delivery and timeliness is excellent also; I was not disappointed.

Posted 7 Days ago