Overall Rating

Great range of beers - yet to find one I didn't like. Would be good to have more information and/or a list of the complete range.

Posted 7 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Super service. Ordered from beer hawk three times now. Quick dispatch with great communication and the courier they use in fantastic. Keep you informed so you don't have to sit in the house all day waiting for delivery. Bought for other half for 15 year wedding anniversary. He has been delighted with previous orders.

Posted 7 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Good product, thought the stand would be a bit nicer, but my dad loved it nonetheless.

Posted 23 Hours ago

Overall Rating

They seemed to 'miss' my first order, but as soon as I emailed, they despatched and I received the items the next day.

Overall Rating

Great range of products. Quick delivery. Thanks.

Overall Rating

Ordering was easy. After placing the order I realized that BeerHawk's scheduled delivery date differed from what I wanted (for my brother's birthday). BeerHawk accommodated my request for the change without question in a very friendly manner.

Brother seemed very happy with the gift, but because he is in a different country from me I can't verify product quality etc.

Overall very happy with the service. Would recommend highly and use again.

Overall Rating

Great product. Great prompt delivery service.

Had an issue with one of the bottle, was instantly sent out another one. Superb customer service

Overall Rating

The order arrived a day before expected, but this was a bonus rather than a problem. A crate containing a nice selection of 30 beers from around the world, all in tact.

A well-deserved reward for my husband for finally passing his driving test!

Overall Rating

Crate arrived quickly, was well packaged and contained a delightful selection of beers which the gift recipient is very much looking forward to trying. 5 Stars *****

Overall Rating

Excellent service, excellent range of beers.

Overall Rating

Great website, indepth descriptions, prompt delivery, but most importantly, amazing beer! A real varied selection of top notch beers.

Overall Rating

Very helpful and efficient in getting the gift sorted for a friend, thanks

Overall Rating

Excellent, easy to use website, fast delivery, and above all, absolutely cracking range of beers

Posted 4 Days ago

Overall Rating

The beers were delivered in excellent packaging and even a great guide as to how to pour the different types of beer .
The beers themselves are excellent and theres is a great variety .
Definetly worth a try

Overall Rating

Excellent selection and quick delivery. Support line was very helpful with query.

Overall Rating

Allow 8 working days for delivery. That was my experience.

Hi Andrew,

thank you for the comment, sorry it took longer than the 5 working days we state we can get the beers to you in. I'm looking into why your order was delayed
cheers
Louise

Overall Rating

There was slight delay on dispatching. A misleading email to say they had been shipped was untrue as the consignment had not left the warehouse due order being incomplete as one beer could not be sourced and was out of stock. However, customer services there was excellent in dealing with my query and i swiftly and safetly received my boxes of beer. I would recommend them.

Overall Rating

So far I have only drunk one of the beers in the package (Moor Revival), and I must say that it is absolutely delicious, and I look forward to making my way through the rest of the delivery over the next few weeks.

However, getting delivery of the beers was a nightmare.

On the evening of Fri 29 Aug, I received a text from City Link saying they would be delivered between 07.30 and 17.30 on Mon 1 Sept. It was too late for me to arrange time off work to be at home all day, so I resigned myself to a failed delivery and having to collect from the depot. At the time, I thought they had a depot in York, so that wouldn't be too difficult. On returning home on the evening of the 1st, there was no evidence that thay had called, so it was just as well that I hadn't stayed in all day waiting.

On the morning of Tue 2nd, I got a text saying they would deliver between 11.21 and 13.21 that day. Again, too late to arrange to be at home, so I again expected a card through the letterbox, and this time there was one, saying they would attempt another delivery tomorrow, and if that failed, I would have to collect from the depot, not in York, but in Leeming Bar, 36 miles away!

On the morning of the 3rd, I got a text saying they would deliver between 13.32 and 15.32. This time, I was able to get the afternoon off, so waited at home for the delivery. A City Link van drove past my house at 14.20 without stopping, and I waited in for the rest of the afternoon, but no delivery was made.

I would not have considered driving specially to the depot to collect, as the cost of petrol (amd time) would just not be worth it, but luckily I was passing Leeming Bar on the A1 on 10 Sept, and I was able to finally collect my beers.

When I got home and opened the box, I found that one bottle was broken.

So, although I look forward to drinking the beers, I don't think I'll be ordering online again.

Hi John,

Thank you for the comments, I'm sorry that you has issues with the courier company, I will be raising all the issues with them this afternoon. please accept my apology on behalf of them too
cheers
Louise

Overall Rating

Fast delivery. Excellent choice of beers. Good communication regarding delivery.

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

Fast deliveries so far,three days is the norm.

Posted 6 Days ago