Overall Rating

Brilliant - really impressed with Beerhawk from start to finish - and even beyond the finish, given they were more than happy to accommodate my brother's picky beer tastes.

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

My second order from beerhawk will definitely use again . Bought an around the world lagers for my hubby as an octoberfest present he was well pleased.

Posted 14 Hours ago

Overall Rating

A great bunch of Beers. Most of which I'd never heard of before. Great to try all the new ones. FYI, you need to get on Twitter. You'll drum up a lot of business that way.

Posted 18 Hours ago

Thanks for the feedback - delighted you enjoyed the beer. Our Twitter handle is @thebeerhawk - join us for beer chat and our latest offers!

Posted 17 Hours ago

Overall Rating

First class service, excellent prices and a range of beers that puts other suppliers to shame.

Overall Rating

Very good and quick service !

Overall Rating

Great site with lots of beers I'd not previously come across. Ideal for birthday and Christmas presents for those who appreciate the art of craft beers. Couldn't have been easier to order and the delivery was on time and the box was well packed to avoid any potential damage in transit. Great range of beers at reasonable prices and I particularly liked the multiple bottle packs, ideal for experimenting. I would use the site again without hesitation and recommend it to my friends.

Overall Rating

The delivery was really quick and most importantly the beer was fantastic. We got a mixed case and the variety was fantastic.

Overall Rating

Purchased as a gift for my Dad. Delivery was prompt, and by all accounts, the beer was great too.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

Fantastic variety of excellent beers, great delivery, and worth every penny!!

Overall Rating

Excellent. Brilliant choice of beers, all of top quality. Well priced unlike many beer club websites

Overall Rating

Very quick service. Ideal for ordering a late gift.

Overall Rating

Ease in selection of products was matched by the speed of service in delivering as stated

Overall Rating

Very pleased with the quality of the beers and speed of delivery!

Overall Rating

Took delivery of a 30 bottle sampler recently, it really helps to define what I like in a beer and what to look for and order in the future..in a word excellent!

No problems...good service...would reccommend

Overall Rating

excellent service, great wesbite, instant confirmation of order and then detailed status of delivery time which was really appreciated. overall extremely impressed and would recommend without hesitation.

Overall Rating

Great service, brilliant product. Was slightly anxious about using a company that was totally new to me, but my dad was delighted with his birthday present of the worldwide beers selection, service and delivery superb. Will be back soon for more!

Overall Rating

Quality beer, good service and quick delivery. Got my beery goodness 2 days after ordering.

Overall Rating

Very poor delivery service!!! Won't use again.

Hi Stewart,
Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the delivery service.
When I spoke to your colleague on the two occasions I explained that the delay was due to the Good Beer Guide not being received by us from the suppliers.

I did offer an alternative or refund due to the delay, again sorry for your delivery expectations not been met in the time scale.

Regards
Louise

Overall Rating

An intriguing set of beers which I look forward to sampling

Posted 5 Days ago