10 out of 10.
Thank you for making all those beers available!
'Till next time. Cheers!

Posted 52 Minutes ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, fantastic communication throughout. excellent choice and stock availability has never been an issue, used this site once a long time ago and come back every time we want to send a gift to friends or clients as they deliver on all aspects exactly as they say the will. Keep up the good work Beer Hawk!

Posted 1 Hour ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good range of beers and reasonable delivery times

Please email when u are making a delivery

Posted 1 Hour ago

Quick delivery. Excellent beers. Good selection

Posted 2 Hours ago

Very good service.

Posted 3 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

P&P was really expensive.

Posted 13 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

ordered as a gift, delivery was quick with secure packaging, the person who received this was delighted with the quality and variety, thank you.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great selection. Reasonable prices, quick delivery with lots of progress updates.

Brilliant beer fast delivery

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Helpful, efficient service. I will be back.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was buying beer as a gift without much knowledge of craft beer. I selected the Worldwide mixed case and express delivery and the beer arrived well packaged on time. The recipient was delighted with the beers in the mix and I think we'll all be back for more. ?

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Unfortunately when I ordered online the website was not working and my order went to the wrong house- it took 3 months to sort it out and a lot of persistence on my part.

I would not use them again

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy website, easy transaction and speedy delivery.

Overall Rating

Received a box of beer as a gift, the packing sheet stated that I should've received 2 trappistes rochefort chalice glasses, but these were not included in the box. In addition, 1 of the ales was past it's best. After contacting them (07/02) about this I received a prompt-ish response (09/02) suggesting the glasses would be sent soon and a refund would given for the beer.

As of 26/02 this still has not happened despite the customer service rep Louise sending an email on 11/02 stating the glasses had been sent.

So far, so terrible.

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great beer selection. Delivery was tracked well.

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Cracking beer! Working my way through the selection

Posted 4 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent customer service. Quick to help when problem with delivery provider. Tasty beer! Will use again

Posted 4 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Prompt service and excellent beer, cheers!

Posted 5 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, delivered in good time. Perfect pressie for a dear friend.

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have ordered Trappist selection to my boyfriend for Valentine's and had a little mistake during my order. When i contacted with the customer services they gave a prompt response corecting my order as i wanted and it was delivered the next day with no issues. However my boyfriend loved to try different tastes which was an original gift for him. I would definitely order again to try other selections. Thanks BeerHawk!

Posted 6 Days ago