Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was not told that my delivery would arrive in two parcels. They arrived on separate days leaving me to think when the first parcel arrived that my order was incomplete.
When the second parcel arrived one of the beers was wrong and cheaper than I had paid for. When I informed Beerhawk they were quick to offer me a voucher for the inconvenience I had suffered.

Posted 20 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ordered about 5 times, and every time, some of the beers are wrong.
The whole point of a place where you can choose individual beers is that you can make your own selection.
If they are out of stock, you should reflect that on your website, instead of giving me a lucky dip.

Posted 1 Day ago

Hi Michael,

thank you for the feedback, we are looking at solving this issue and unfortunately we some times go out of stock quiet quickly resulting in us contacting you like we did about the beers been out of stock - sincere apologies on this and hopefully if will be resolved quickly

Posted 6 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The quality of the beer is good but I had to wait several weeks before I had to change my order as they didn't have the advertised beer in stock

Posted 1 Day ago

Hello Larr
Thank you for the feedback, We do try to hold sufficient stock of each beer, but sometimes it’s not always possible to do so as the breweries we work with can have very small production runs.
sorry about the delay

Posted 6 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

great products fantastic service will definitely use again.

Posted 2 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The beer was easy to find, and delivered exactly when stated.

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

V good customer service when I had a problem with payment - sorted out no hassle. Thanks!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I didn't know what to really expect and being a traditional ale drinker was initially disappointed with the number of british beers! However the clue is in the sub-title - "hunting out the world's best beers" - open your mind and broaden your taste - an enjoyable experience...

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This was a birthday present for my husband, and he was very pleased indeed!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great range of beers. Great service. What more do you need?

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Liked the ease of the website and the ordering. Delivery within two days in UK. Great selection.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good prices and quick delivery.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

An excellent mix of different beers. I look forward to drinking them!

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service great products.

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

2 of the beers sent had only 3 days left before the 'best before dates expired'.
I was very disappointed.

Hi Gerry,

Sorry about that, most brewery's either put a brewed on date or if it is a best before date its still OK to drink for up to two years depending on the beer.

The ones you received should be fine for consumption, if you are unhappy i can refund you for the beers, please email me on info@beerhawk.co.uk

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Bought a great selection of Belgian beers which I am enjoying very much. Effective ordering system with delivery just a few days later to a designated spot in my absence. So all good from that point of view. My main concern is the delivery cost at just under £7.00. Better to avoid it altogether by ensuring your order amounts to more than £50.00 at which point delivery is free. Also disappointed to find some identical beers almost £1.00 cheaper in a local supermarket so more competitive pricing would help.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Outstanding beers, service, price and delivery. Cheers.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good service and delivery

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a case of beer for my brothers birthday it arrived extreme ly quickly. Will definitely be using again

Posted 8 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Tasty beer, great service. Happy customers :)

Posted 8 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Not come across any of the beers before but so far have not found one I did not like.

Posted 9 Days ago