Overall Rating

Delighted with the speed of delivery, price and the order was 'spot on'. Will certainly use again

Posted 31 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Great selection of beers and delivered very promptly. Looking forward to the tasting sessions!

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I've placed several orders with Beer Hawk and always found them to be a good company to deal with

Overall Rating

Quick acknowledgement of order, quick dispatch, good communication - what more can you ask? (well that the beers will be excellent too, but theyre an xmas present and not tried yet, but I have no doubt that they will be terrific too!)

Overall Rating

excellent service, easy to order and quick to arrive. will use beer hawk again

Overall Rating

Excellent service and quick delivery.

Posted 2 Days ago

Overall Rating

Bought one of your boxes of beers from all over the world for my son last Christmas and he was so impressed he's asked for another one this year. Says it's the best present I've ever bought him !!

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Great selection of beers that are of a very high standard and at a very reasonable price

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Fantastic Customer service and prompt delivery. I purchased a beer club membership as a present and when calling to find out more information the staff were very helpful and knew their stuff. Great website too :)

Overall Rating

I think the products from this company are great. The only negative I have is that my last order of 12 beers, the gift came in a box which would have held 15 beers which meant there were 3 empty spaces. It looked odd and as a result of that I went out to buy extra bottles. Customer service from Beer Hawk is super and spot on!

Overall Rating

I was very pleased with the prompt service. A text the day before told me when to expect delivery, a text on the day gave me a time. Bottles were efficiently packed to avoid breakages. Also included was information on what type of glass to use for different beers, and how to pour them.

Overall Rating

Bought these as a gift for a friend and he loved how unusual the choices were- also very quick delivery and spot on service.

Posted 5 Days ago

Overall Rating

Great beer selection however constant problems with delivery and lack of communication from BeerHawk. Cancelled after 4 deliveries simply because of terrible customer service. Promised things such as free delivery but never got them

Afternoon Tim,

sorry you were not happy with our service, we are always looking for constructive feedback to help improve our services, I will look in to your order history

thanks
Louise

Overall Rating

Brilliant - really impressed with Beerhawk from start to finish - and even beyond the finish, given they were more than happy to accommodate my brother's picky beer tastes.

Overall Rating

My second order from beerhawk will definitely use again . Bought an around the world lagers for my hubby as an octoberfest present he was well pleased.

Overall Rating

A great bunch of Beers. Most of which I'd never heard of before. Great to try all the new ones. FYI, you need to get on Twitter. You'll drum up a lot of business that way.

Posted 7 Days ago

Thanks for the feedback - delighted you enjoyed the beer. Our Twitter handle is @thebeerhawk - join us for beer chat and our latest offers!

Overall Rating

First class service, excellent prices and a range of beers that puts other suppliers to shame.

Overall Rating

Very good and quick service !

Overall Rating

Great site with lots of beers I'd not previously come across. Ideal for birthday and Christmas presents for those who appreciate the art of craft beers. Couldn't have been easier to order and the delivery was on time and the box was well packed to avoid any potential damage in transit. Great range of beers at reasonable prices and I particularly liked the multiple bottle packs, ideal for experimenting. I would use the site again without hesitation and recommend it to my friends.

Overall Rating

The delivery was really quick and most importantly the beer was fantastic. We got a mixed case and the variety was fantastic.

Posted 8 Days ago