Overall Rating

Would have given a better rating but did have to email Beerhawk to chase the order (their repsonse was excellent though and order dispatched very quickly from then). Ordered this for a beer club, decided on what beer to buy based on Beerhawk's reviews, had excellent reviews from club so glad I purchased from BeerHawk

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Excellent service, prompt delivery, well packed, bought for hubs special birthday!

Overall Rating

Slick ordering process, efficient tracking of delivery which was on time and quality product. Well worth the money.

Overall Rating

Very impressed. Bought the UK selection for my dad's 70th and it has gone down well! Good to get such a range which my dad has enjoyed researching as well as drinking.

Additionally pleased with the service as there was an initial breakage in transit with the order - this was replaced immediately and we received the new package a day later. I was informed at each step. Very proactive and reassuring.

I would certainly recommend.

Overall Rating

Superb website, order was received within two days of the order being placed and I had updates supplied throughout the process. I highly recommend the site!

Overall Rating

Fast, efficient and friendly service, very pleased.

Overall Rating

Excellent beer choice, and speedy delivery. What more could you want!

Overall Rating

Loved the Belgium beers. Had to wrestle them off the wife. Good delivery and nicely packed. My new Kwak glass/holder is the nuts and makes the beer go down sweet. Gotta try the Brew dog @ 35% soon....very serious beer!

Posted 12 Days ago

Overall Rating

I bought the British Pale Ale discovery case, in fact I bought two. One as a present, which went down really well, great selection, a good way to taste different breweries pale ales. Delivery was quick and easy, excellent service - thank you Beer Hawk!

Great fast service

Overall Rating

My first experience at ordering Belgian beer online and no problems whatsoever :-D

Overall Rating

Great service, arrived a couple of days after ordering.

Posted 17 Days ago

So far -so good> A few more to drink yet>

Overall Rating

Product arrived as described and earlier than expected. A bit expensive though.

Overall Rating

I placed my first order with Beer Hawk for the German & USA Discovery cases shortly before Christmas. I took them to my sister's home at Christmas for friends & family to enjoy, & hardly had chance to taste any myself, as they proved to be a big hit ! All who tried them were impressed with the selection & I gave several people your website details.
I recently took delivery of my second order of the Celt Experience Mixed Case 15 Bottles & the Customer Favourites 12 Bottles which I am keeping at home & savouring the wonderful selection & differing tastes. Whilst I have my favourites, which I am making a note of to order more, I haven't come across anything I really dislike.
Your cases are well packaged & I found the tasting/pouring notes enclosed in the case useful. Had I thought about your cases holding 15 bottles when I ordered, I would have selected 3 more to fill the Favourites case (Doh !).
I do have to agree with another reviewer that the APC website tracking information is poor. It showed when my order was collected from Beer Hawk, received at the distribution & delivery depots but nothing about the day it was out for delivery .
I have certainly recommended Beer Hawk to friends.

Overall Rating

I had a few guests over for the weekend so decided to order the belgium beer selection (to remind of of last year in brugge), I ordered last Monday night hoping it would arrive on Friday, it was delivered Wednesday and we had a great Saturday night...thanks BEERHAWK for fantastic service!

Overall Rating

Bought the beers for a present so won't sample myself but have heard Trappist beer is the best.
Very pleased with the speed of ordering to delivery, well packed, highly recommend beer hawk.

Overall Rating

Excellent service - good communication and quick delivery.

Very quick delivery.
Very very tasty beers
Good price

Highly recommend.

Posted 21 Days ago

Overall Rating

Excellent selection of beer.

Posted 21 Days ago