Overall Rating

Ordered for the first time this week, all shipping notifications were received as expected - when I got home there was no card left by courier for a failed delivery so checked my shipping status with the couriers website which stated it was 'carded' so contacted beer hawk to enquire what this meant and beer hawk staff were disinterested with query and not particularly interested in helping get to a sensible resolution so I requested a refund and beer hawk can now not have the custom. I'm sure the products and service is great when things run smoothly but a slight problem and they nonchalant customer service has put me off. So would not recommend.

Posted 14 Hours ago

Always Faultless!
Ive used BeerHawk a number of times in the last 2 years and i've never been dissapointed

Posted 22 Hours ago

excellent products and service

Posted 20 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Efficient and rapid delivery of beers - despite the Christmas period rush. The range was great with someting for everyone.

Posted 21 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Beer was well packaged and delivery was fast.

Posted 30 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Awesome selection of beers and a very well managed delivery service.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

excellent service and beer! cant fault it.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Happy with the purchase. I ordered a couple of boxes; the British Pale Ales and Great British Beer collection. I had these sent as gifts. The only comment I would make is that as a gift the receiver did not know what the collection of beers was. There was no paper to say that it was a collection of British IPAs or a collection of British beers. They just thought it was a box of random beers. It would be nice if there was something to say what the collection was. Even better would be a description of each beer (like the mixed wine boxes I occasionally order from a wine club which describe each wine). I understand that this might be tricky since your website says you often substitute beers so might be difficult to keep the list and beers in sync. Just a thought....

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, fabulous products with plenty of choice and with free delivery on orders over £50 compares very favourably with other 'beer' sites.
Will definitely be ordering again - very soon!

Thank you!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

All very good until you try to use the money off voucher for next purchase, the voucher code is typed in fonts impossible to interpret

Posted 1 Month ago

Hi Michael, Sorry that you had issues with the voucher code, we are getting these made clearer in the new year, please can you email me the code to info@beerhawk.co.uk and i can issue you the voucher discount asap

thanks
Louise

Posted 28 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had a issue purchasing on line and customer support fixed it. They didn't have some of the beers I ordered so gave me vouchers. On top of all this they sent me two beers that were incorrect from what I ordered. A little displeased but wasn't worth more of the hassle.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The website is very good and the ordering and delivery process went without a hitch. Highly recommend.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Beers as ordered were received on time, and a text message let us know when to expect them.
One thing that could be improved is that when a particular beer is not available mark the web site to stop people clicking it and wondering why it was not added to the basket.

Excellent customer service

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The Team was helpful and effecitive.(Thanks Maggie!)

Unfortunately I did not receive 1 case of beer at first time, but they did their best to sort out the situation ASAP.

I will come back for More!

Merry Christmas!

Peter

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service and great selection of beers, don't know where to start. Great that delivery is free for orders over £50. Also try googling for a discount code as there tends to be one available to get another 10% off

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Helpful and friendly service. Very quick dispatch. I made a suggestion to make an improvement and this was accepted willingly and not at all defensively. Great attitude.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I didnt receive any message about delivery and slot time. And i ended up driving 1 hour in order to collect beer. Costly and inconvenient.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Beers came perfectly on time, undamaged, and with a voucher towards the next order! Perfect!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The product was good, but delivery was a bit disappointing, I ordered on Monday with next day delivery, but it took until Thursday before the order was delivered. With the weather possibly having some influence on the ferries across the Irish sea I can understand the delay completely, but it would have been nice if this was communicated a bit better, specially because it was not just one day extra, but two days.

Beer Hawk Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 1215 reviews