Overall Rating

Great prompt service, keeping me informed of delivery.
Good mix of beers from all over the country.
will order again.

Posted 3 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Great service as always. Great beer as always

Posted 3 Hours ago

Great!

Posted 6 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Excellent choice. Excellent service. Very straight website. On the one occasion I felt the need to call, the person at the other end of the line was polite and very helpful

Posted 7 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Prompt service very well packed.Did not get email from courier but was at home when boxes arrived.

Posted 7 Hours ago

Overall Rating

EXCELLENT SERVICE and PROMPT DELIVERY !

Posted 8 Hours ago

Overall Rating

On the site when ordering could not find anywhere indicating how many days for delivery.

I took a chance and ordered dome special beers for my Dad for his 80th birthday hoping that in this day and age ordering on a wednesday they would arrive in a couple of days

I emailed Beerhawk explaining the importance of the order and if they could please rush the order through.

Received zero response and beers arrived nearly 6 days later far to late for my Dads big day.

most companies with the plethora of courier companies avaliable can normally ship out for 2 to 3 days delivery, but alas not Beerhawk.

the thing that peed me off the most was zero communication from Beerhawk.

As the saying goes....'If you don't look after your customers someone else will only be too pleased too....'

Posted 9 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Great range of beers, a great price, delivery was very quick as well and I would be more than happy to use BeerHawk again.

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

You provide a really good service, very easy purchase process, the beer arrived in tack and reasonably promptly. There was a funny moment when the delivery chap would not let my 17 year old daughter take the parcel off him because of her age. He asked her where it would be safe and she suggested he left it in the back of my old series 3 landrover. It was a tad farcical but at least we didn't have to wait for it to be delivered a second time or worse collect it from somewhere.

We have made a start and thus far the beer is very good. My 17 year old daughter too has enjoyed the beer we have tried although like her mum she is less keen on hoppy beers. The description and tasting notes are very useful and although the purchase was a bit of an on the spur thing we may well do the same. You can thank CAMRA for the lead which came in an email.

Keep up the good work

Many thanks

Michael

Posted 12 Hours ago

Quick and easy......

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Very good service, fairly quick but not express by any means.

Posted 17 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I live in Australia and have used Beer Hawk 3 times for gifts to family members in the UK. Each time the delivery has arrived on time, if not ahead of time. Further, I found it easy and simple to navigate their webiste when ordering products, with no hardships or confusions found.
The only thing I can say on a negative front, is that I would like them to have a few extra choices of Aussie beers for selection, ie, especially "Little Creatures Pale Ale"

Posted 21 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Quick delivery and just what I ordered!

Overall Rating

Absolutely no quibbles with beer itself - obviously top-quality. Delivery arrangements are surely less than perfect. It was entrusted to a courier - Citylink - who tried to deliver twice, but did not/could not leave with neighbour as requested. Since I did not have a clue as to the approximate time I might expect delivery, even if I knew the likely day, it was something of a long shot that I would be at home. All of us are busy getting on with our lives, not suspending them for the whole of a working day while waiting for an untimed beer delivery. I can see why it is advantageous to the delivery company not to be tied down to a specific time or even a time slot, not so sure that I can see any real consideration for the average working customer here. In the end, I had to spend an hour's time & diesel to retrieve the purchase before it was returned to sender. This is a basic flaw with such purchases by single people who have no on-tap at-home backup team to provide signature/access. The beer is great, but I would think carefully before entering such a scenario again.

Overall Rating

Top job, good value, top selection

Overall Rating

I enjoyed the beers very much. Communication is very accurate and delivery fast. The selection of beers is considerable but could be more. Prices are normal.

Overall Rating

Great choice of beer, delivered very quickly and sturdily packed

Great service...

Overall Rating

Excellent range of beers, prompt delivery and good communication. Would have been better if an entire 15-bottle box had not been used to send 2 bottles though.

Overall Rating

Excellent choice of beer and amazingly quick delivery!!! I already recommended beerhawk to my friends!!!

Posted 2 Days ago