Overall Rating

Got good advice from Maggie, ordered Anchor Steam beer which we really enjoyed.
Great service, great beer

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Can't argue with the prices but I don't like the lack of info on mixed cases, e.g. doesn't tell you if getting 330ml or 500ml bottles.

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Fabulous site to order from. The order was shipped quicker than expected and arrived with no trouble at all (even with the increased volumes over the festive season). I asked for an ammendment to be made before shipment which was actioned by friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. This is my second time of ordering - both to different addresses - and have yet to experience anything negative with BeerHawk. I'll return for a third time soon.

Posted 15 Hours ago

Overall Rating

The delivery was prompt and the beers look fine. It's now ready to be given as a Christmas Gift.

Describing it as a 'hamper', with misleading pictures, is false advertising. We were disappointed with the presentation: a cardboard box with beers in it.

Bearing the above in mind, it works out as very expensive to include delivery to N Ireland etc. We wouldn't have minded the expense if it had been presented as a hamper/gift.

Posted 19 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Perfect order processing - can't say anything about the choice of beer though, it was a present!

Posted 19 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Excellent customer service and a great selection of beers

Posted 21 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Order experience was very good. The order arrived in a short space of time and I was very satisfied.

Thanks

Overall Rating

I have become an enthusiastic customer of beer hawk over the last few months. I bought the champion bottled beer of britain selection a while back and still have it in my shed awaiting a beer tasting evening with friends. Thought to buy a case of american discovery as an xmas treat. Unfortunately after sampling one or two brews the whole case disappeared in a few nights. A case of great british beers went the same way. Finally cracked the xmas beer supply issue after ordering a brew dog mixed case and another case of great british beers, delivery anticipated on the 23rd December. Have to say that the courier service is excellent with the hour of delivery texted to you on the day. Anticipating a great beer drinking xmas with thanks to beer hawk. Merry Xmas to you all.

Overall Rating

Excellent website, easy to use and brilliant descriptions of items - I forgot to put a code when doing my order and my subsequent e-mail was answered quickly and efficiently.

Overall Rating

Very quick delivery.Items well packaged.I'm thoroughly pleased with the service from Beer hawk.5/5.

Overall Rating

We have used Beer Hawk for the last year. The selection of beers and their customer service is excellent and keeps us coming back for more

Overall Rating

Didn't have all the beers in stock, so replacements were chosen and sent by Beer Hawk. Would have preferred not to have paid for beers I didn't order as they were quite expensive. I was happy with the beers I ordered though.

Overall Rating

Excellent service. Fast and accurate. Can't ask for more than that.

Overall Rating

some good, interesting beers to choose from. some favourite breweries not available (Buxtons, Fyne Ales) but overall pretty good choice. prices are OK and delivery swift. had a couple of my orders substituted because out of stock, but they provided voucher for next order to cover it.

Overall Rating

Very quick service. Ordered one day and received the items within 24 hours.

Overall Rating

Got the box of 30 with my East Coast points. Great selection!

Second time I have ordered with Beer Hawks, would be even better if you could specify not to receive beers that have been sent previously.

Overall Rating

The delivery was very quick and the packaging was excellent

Overall Rating

Good choice of beers at reasonable prices. Delivery was prompt.

Overall Rating

Product is excellent and delivery prompt. Would have been 5 stars but for delivery driver dropping case from back of van even though it was marked 'fragile'. Heart in mouth moment but fortunately nothing was broken.

Overall Rating

Good service - delivered when said would do so - and a very good range of beers.

Beer Hawk Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 1183 reviews