Very helpful

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Excellent beer. Good tasting notes. Delivery could be swifter - took six days. Perhaps slower due to one being unavailable. Overall it's definitely good value and quality.

Posted 17 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Great service, despite being in the middle of shifting warehouses they got my exactlu what i wanted deliverd when they said...top service and we will use again!

Posted 20 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Received my beer in good time and a nice credit of £5 due to one of the beers being out of stock.

Absolutely no complaints and totally recommend Beer Hawk.

Posted 21 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Very easy order, which was dispatched very promptly and arrived a few days later in very good condition. I will be using BeerHawk again for purchases.

Overall Rating

Speedy delivery. Great selection of beers. Can't wait for my next delivery

Overall Rating

Very quick delivery. Just needed a confirmation of day.

Overall Rating

Easy to use and promote delivery.
Only problem was supposed to be a surprise gift and recipient kept getting texts re the forthcoming delivery and gad no idea what it was!

Overall Rating

Very prompt response to the order placed and an efficient courier service which delivered as promised.

Overall Rating

Excellent! My order was a present it was sent to my nephew so easy to order and quick delivery would recommend

Overall Rating

Awesome! I bought a 3 month subscription as a present for my husband and so far he's loved every bottle. Would definitely recommend beer hawk!

Overall Rating

The products and delivery were all exactly as stated and the beers arrived on the perfect date. Unfortunately the courier chose to just leave the box in the garden and put a card thought the door - they didn't even knock!

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Fast and speedy service, have a great selections of beers, I have been ordering from Beer Hawk for a few months now and I'm very pleased with service and will be ordering from them again and again

Overall Rating

The beers turned up very promptly. One has already been sampled and I hear it went down very well...

Overall Rating

I ordered from Australia as a gift for my brother in law in London. He loved the beer and the whole process was quick and easy!

Overall Rating

Excellent and speedy service.

Overall Rating

Simple to use, good selection of beers pre-bundled. Look forward to try another bundle.

Overall Rating

Nice easy company to use. No problems at all.

Overall Rating

Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and great beer.

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

I ordered the Trappist Ale package for my Dad's Birthday. He loved it.Arrived within 2 days of ordering.Fantastic

Posted 8 Days ago