Overall Rating

Good packaging, quick service, excellent value and top quality product - what's not to like?

Posted 17 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Great selection of beers from all over the world, and they're all mine to drink! Trouble free ordering and delivery to my house also, what could be better!

Posted 1 Day ago

Overall Rating

EXCELLENT SERVICE AN WILL DEFF RECOMMEND. STAFF VERY HELPFULL DELIVERY WAS NEXT DAY COULDNT ASK FOR BETTER SERVICE

Overall Rating

Website is great and easy to use. The beers got to where they needed to go in good time and were absolutely delicious.

Overall Rating

Excellent service, next day delivery, will definitely use Beer Hawk again, Thanks

Overall Rating

I was first impressed by the well laid out, easy to navigate website, and then the very large selection of beers at a good price. After confirmation of order, delivery arrived in three days.
Great all round service.

Very accurate description. Very reasonably priced. Very quick delivery

Overall Rating

Brought a couple of bottle as presents for friend who have everything and they went down really well.

Overall Rating

beer was here a couple of days after the order. Great selection on the site and cheaper than Booths.

Prompt service

Overall Rating

This was a gift for a relative in the UK - I live in the States. The choice of beers was pretty good and it was very easy to select and pay for my purchase plus I could easily enter my US address (not all UK online shops allow this). My gift was delivered less than a week after ordering - amazingly fast!

Overall Rating

We ordered the 15 bottle assorted lagers as Christmas gifts so haven't actually tried them ourselves. However the selection looks excellent and sure to please the recipients. The order was processed and dispatched really quickly and the communication was very good. Wouldn't hesitate using this company again.

Overall Rating

Interesting selection of world beers not seen on the high street, bought as a gift. Efficient delivery, well packed and good value.

Overall Rating

Great service, great product! What more can you ask for!

Overall Rating

Reasonably priced! Good quick delivery. What more can you ask. Customer services very helpful too :-)

Overall Rating

Christmas Disappointment. I purchased a £20.00 'gift voucher' for my brother. I live in Canada, he lives in the UK. I emailed the' gift voucher' to myself, thinking I would be emailed a bar-coded voucher, as pictured on the website, that I could print and post to him as a Christmas gift. What I received was an email with a claim code. I contacted customer service to see if such a voucher existed that I could print. The reply came back in a short one line email. "No you can just forward him the email and he can input the code on line when placing his order" Would it be so hard to make a printable voucher that friends and family can print to use as a gift?

Hello
Sorry about your disappointment, i must have miss understood the request. I thought you meant can you forward this to your brother to use or do you need a different type of gift voucher, hence me saying " you can just email that one over" would you like a different gift voucher produced and emailed across to you ?
Cheers
Louise

Posted 15 Hours ago

Overall Rating

The beers are fantastic and such variety

Overall Rating

good web site and superb selection. the deliver service was very quick and efficient.
will be using again.

Overall Rating

Great selection of beers and fast delivery

Posted 6 Days ago

Overall Rating

great selection, fast delivery, good price

Posted 6 Days ago