Very good.

Posted 1 Hour ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am in the United States and wanted to give a London relative a unique gift of different beers from around the world. I selected 30 bottles, based upon recommendations from customers, and ordered. Within five days two cases were delivered. To date, the accolades continue.

The company is easy to order from, has a great website, easy to manage, and delivers promptly. They even notify the sender when the item ships and when it is received.

Beer Hawk is a great company to do business with!

Posted 2 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good Delivery. A great varied range of beers, although only drank 3 so far.

Posted 13 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Got my first beer club order, all intact and a good mix. Free glass as well

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great tasting beers, delivered on time (well earlier!!). What more can you ask for?

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm afraid I can't relate to the positive reviews here. It's nearly two weeks since I got a delivery notification and money left my account. I still don't have my beers, which I need before May. I was assured UK Mail had been informed to deliver asap but upon calling them discovered my parcel has apparently been returned to sender. Their text messages are non existent for me, I've had no notifications of delivery attempts. And now nobody from UK Mail or Beer Hawk is getting back to me.

I'm afraid if UK Mail can't cope with simple instructions I won't order from Beer Hawk again so long as they are your courier.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to purchase and quickly delivered and kept informed of when the delivery would be

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

All aces. I ordered some mystery cases, and got a great selection of top-notch beers, delivered quickly and left where I asked as I was out. Fast and good value too, will definitely use them again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Beers excellent. Was going to take up the beer club offer but as the 10% discount would not apply and nor would it take one of the vouchers gave decided not to bother. Will probably, however, buy further cases when in the mood.

Overall Rating

Item was very well packaged. Also I thought the delivery process was fantastic; being updated often as to when it would arrive is definitely something that will make me use this site again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent selection. Nicely presented. Would make a good gift. Cost effective. Very personable people at the shop when I called. Definitely recommend.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This was my first time dealing with Beer Hawk. The web site is very good. Delivery time was very good. Choice of beers and price ranges very good. I was buying for a present that was declared "the best birthday present ever" (he's 32). I will definitely use Beer Hawk again .

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a Beer and Glass Gift Set and experienced a very good customer care service, which has left me very confident to use Beer Hawk again and would highly recommend Beer Hawk to others.

Excellent service. Great quality beers

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good service, quick delivery, great package, great beer

Posted 7 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Order delivered quickly, well packaged. Great communication regarding delivery of item. Would buy from again

Posted 8 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Quick Delivery, well packaged beer and wide selection of beers.

Posted 9 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Living in NZ on the opposite side of the world, I wanted to send my UK-based son something he'd really enjoy for his 30th birthday. A selection of Belgian beers is what I chose, knowing he'd recently been to Bruges with friends and had enjoyed a succession of beer tastings there. A Google search took me to Beer Hawk. The website layout was clear and efficient, as was the entire online purchase procedure. Delivery was effected in a very timely manner, with emails keeping me informed of the progress of my order. The recipient was delighted, commenting that the shipment had been well packed and protected. In short, an excellent first-time experience with Beer Hawk whom I have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Posted 11 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very efficient. I do like an organisation that send lots of email updates (order com, dispatched, delivered).

Beer is very nice as well.

Posted 11 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Took 5 working days to pick my order and in that time 2 of my 6 beers were out of stock.

Posted 12 Days ago

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the delay in getting the beers to you, the weekend hasn't helped with the delay, we do try to inform customers straight away about any out of stock items via email or phone, like we did on this occasion.

if you wish to talk to me more please call me on 01423 525750