Overall Rating

excellent service, great wesbite, instant confirmation of order and then detailed status of delivery time which was really appreciated. overall extremely impressed and would recommend without hesitation.

Posted 35 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Great service, brilliant product. Was slightly anxious about using a company that was totally new to me, but my dad was delighted with his birthday present of the worldwide beers selection, service and delivery superb. Will be back soon for more!

Posted 38 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Quality beer, good service and quick delivery. Got my beery goodness 2 days after ordering.

Posted 51 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Very poor delivery service!!! Won't use again.

Posted 1 Hour ago

Overall Rating

An intriguing set of beers which I look forward to sampling

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Good beers,good value, ordered and arrived quickly

Posted 15 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Good company to do business with. Large selection of beers from around Britain and the rest of the world, their beer club is very good and very flexible. Loads of good beers I have never heard of and end up trying! They are very helpful when there are changes, or you need to contact them for anything else. Very friendly company.

Posted 19 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Had 48 bottles as a reward from East Coast Railways, but have enjoyed the selection so much will continue to get regular packages from Beer Hawk.

Posted 21 Hours ago

Absolutely bloody marvellous. Many thanks

Overall Rating

Very efficient and quick thanks!

Overall Rating

Very pleased with how quick my order arrived.

Overall Rating

Reccommended, will be purchasing another item from your company again!

Overall Rating

Quality beer delivered on time. Only gripe is their choice of courier City Link who despite a clear instruction on the address label to leave with neighbours and to handle carefully decided to put my box in sideways in my black wheelie bin on top of rubbish bags.

Overall Rating

Wasn't too impressed with the product. It was a present for a 30th birthday and felt the message printed on the invoice was poor. Over priced and bad delivery

Overall Rating

Excellent choice of beer and very good service. One of my beers was not in my consignment, when I contacted Beer Hawk customer services they apologised and made a prompt refund to my credit card.

Another good point is that the packaging is just right, none of those irritating polystyrene foam bubbles which other beer suppliers have been known to use. Beer Hawk do not charge for delivery on orders over £ 50, which is unique in my experience of buying beer on-line.

Overall Rating

Great choice of beer from around the world. Everything a beer connoisseur could want. Prompt delivery too.

Overall Rating

Beer bough as a present - just wish I was able to sample them. I am told they are very good though!!

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

Excellent choice and great delivery

Posted 3 Days ago

Overall Rating

My order arrived in good time, everything was in order and well packed.

Very satisfied

Ray Carr

Overall Rating

I discussed with some one live online that i needed my delivery to arrive on the specific date to be told that would be no problem. They did not delivery on that day.

I complained about this. I received a 10 pound voucher - which is ludicrous as delivery would be more then that which means you would be gaining money not me. I said this to the person who sent me the voucher who then just ignored my email. Not a happy customer as it was very important for it to get there in time.

Hi Katy

Many thanks for taking the time to submit a review and I'm sorry that your experience with Beer Hawk has been a negative one. Your last email was not ignored as it was written in a way that did not require a response from us. Since you are unhappy with our offer of a £10 discount code I have also arranged for £10 to be refunded to your payment card via PayPal which will cover any postage costs should you decide to submit another order with us.

Kind regards