Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Im very happy with what ive been told so far its my first week

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Astrology Answer is very efficient, professional, and very in tune with customer service. It's good value in terms of what you receive (USD$19 for the 12 month guide, plus 6 free books). However, I feel a bit overwhelmed with the 1~3 emails that I receive from them each day. Personally, there's a bit too much emphasis on trying to sell various services, and I am getting a bit annoyed. As far as the 12 month guide, it is very detailed and offers many thoughtful questions to guide your life. I am a new member, and I have only been using it a week. Currently, I don't find that the 'advice' applies much to me. I find that my daily newspaper and another online horoscope that I have been using resonate MUCH more than Astrology Answers. But, time will tell, and I am willing to stick with it and keep referring back to the guide.

Posted 4 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Some of the Date Transitions are repeated thru out the guide.. but other than that its satisfactory.. have a nice day

Posted 12 Days ago

So far great

Posted 14 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Just joined A stooge Answers and loving it so far. My transit guide is on point. This is a great start and look forward for more eye opening insight.

Posted 21 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm still very new to this site, however I'm pleased with it to date. I have much experience with many trying to lead questions and answers. I know time will give value.

The best answers.Great astrologers Thank You.Your friend Edward

1 word amazing !

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Astrology answers gave me an unforgettable experience...i felt a sense of belonging and i discovered some amazing facts about myself that were hidden. Thanks to the team of astrologers. Keep the good work.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I cried. New for me. Adrian is spot on and amazing.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had shit of a day I don't know what I did wrong, I do know that I didn't deserve what I got, I feel sick. Can you help me please

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Awesome! What I needed at the time and now and in the future. Thank you!! ????????????

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I truly enjoy my readings and a lot of time your right Thanks

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am surprised how accurate the readings have been so far. I am still cautiously optimistic but I do feel like the readings to do give me a sort of road map that can be consulted on a daily basis and inspires me day to day to try to better myself.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It feels like I'm given a chance to rehearse my life,its so much better now that I have an idea of what to expect .I'm much more relaxed now and my confidence is improving.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Adrian's reading was perfect and helped me so much. The Natal Chart has been invaluable to me. The Transit Guide I use every day and Evelyn's personal readings have helped me to understand situations, relaitionships and see clearly.

I have recomended friends for Adrian's reading and still have three who need to know how to contact you so he can do a reading for them.

If you would be so kind to let me know how they can receive the reading. They are also interested in the chakra pendant/pendulum. The first time I used it I began to hear out loud my soul speaking to me. It is such a strong connection for me now and the pendant does carry the energy of our soul. I have spoken of this to everyone and know that they would like to obtain one and receive the reading from Adrian.

This is the place to receive zodiac information for our lives that will help us with our destiny.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you! I am enjoing the opprtunity to see, what "stars" have in store for me. I don't get answers and don't expect them, I know that my life is for me to live, I need to make desitions and take actions, but Horoscops have some relevanse to life, as well as many other factors. I am a real Leo and I know many people, that are real Scorpios, Cansers etc. It is interesting and harmless activity , sometimes helpful, sometimes confusing.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am enjoying experience however am getting WAY to many emails since joining. (am on a 3 month trial plan) It would be great just to get one email a week with the occasional "special offer' email ...

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

you all are doing good things thanks

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

You guys have been awsome, with your endless information. With my transit guide, I can see an understanding of people. Ordered the runes, to have even a more insight to my path of life. Thanks for the guidance of the road we journey.

Astrology Answers is rated 4.5 based on 228 reviews