Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It has been an awesome experience and I thank yous so much it has helped me cope with my family. I am so happy that I am able to communicate with them thanks a million team.

Posted 10 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am so blessed to have found astrology answers as it has changed my life. I truly believe I came across astrology answers came into my life for a reason and that was for me to be guided and have answers that I never new until now answered. I just want to say thank you astrology answers you truly are a blessing from above!

Posted 10 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Early days yet nothing has changed

Posted 20 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Well my luck is usually the worst.
And yesterday I bought some scratch offs. Total was $9.00 and I had to break a $20.00 I had bought 5 tickets. Well the reason for the #'s is cause my lucky #'s were told to me are 9,5,20
5 tickets came to $9.00 I only had a $20.00. I won $5.00 on one. And a $100.00 on the ticket with a 9 & 5 on it. That was a $3.00 ticket.
My moods has been a bit more calmer than normal. And as I keep on this I will write more later.
Renee

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This was a mind blowing experience with out ever meeting Adrian in person he know me better than myself you all half to try this

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have found the Astrology Answers staff to be kind,attentive, & very positive .

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am very impressed with I have read so far and can't wait to hear more. It's like they know me already.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Astrology Answers is an ekstraordinary company that offers a lot of different services as a very good and presis horoskop, with thing you should awoyd and what you should go for. A lot of chakra balancing too. Things has already started to chance for me and I am very exited about it !!

Bibbi Lassen

I am exited ..
Regards Vibecke

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Adrian's advice and support has been indispensable. I appreciate the consistent availability and feedback I receive. His guidance has helped me immeasurably.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm finding the experience very positive so far and very helpful in my daily life to keep me on track

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I really enjoy the reading from you,this week was accurate as It said.Transition guide speaks à lot about My family,I dont have à family,i work in another country most of the year so i dont understand the meaning of it.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have found so much that is parallel to my own life. I've never put much faith in astrology throughout my life, so I'm taking it slow. It is very interesting how the characteristics of an Aries define my personality, strengths and weaknesses.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Im very happy with what ive been told so far its my first week

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Astrology Answer is very efficient, professional, and very in tune with customer service. It's good value in terms of what you receive (USD$19 for the 12 month guide, plus 6 free books). However, I feel a bit overwhelmed with the 1~3 emails that I receive from them each day. Personally, there's a bit too much emphasis on trying to sell various services, and I am getting a bit annoyed. As far as the 12 month guide, it is very detailed and offers many thoughtful questions to guide your life. I am a new member, and I have only been using it a week. Currently, I don't find that the 'advice' applies much to me. I find that my daily newspaper and another online horoscope that I have been using resonate MUCH more than Astrology Answers. But, time will tell, and I am willing to stick with it and keep referring back to the guide.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Some of the Date Transitions are repeated thru out the guide.. but other than that its satisfactory.. have a nice day

So far great

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Just joined A stooge Answers and loving it so far. My transit guide is on point. This is a great start and look forward for more eye opening insight.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm still very new to this site, however I'm pleased with it to date. I have much experience with many trying to lead questions and answers. I know time will give value.

Posted 4 Months ago