Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am thankful for my transit period guide. I had been in the universe, helping many younger people to find and express themselves, but I didn`t find my own way. When I got my first reading from Adrain, it was like an explosion: the real Susanne is already there, crying for life. I shaky and excited and what ever will appear to me, I will find my way with the help of you all and my transit period guide.

Posted 6 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

So far I'm enjoying everything. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the product's descriptions are a bit confusing. Still not quite sure if what I received via email is what I paid for. But I like the free ebooks. Pleasant reads.

Posted 8 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have piece of mind now many thanks Lesley

Posted 26 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The report is very well written. A lot of great information. If I had to say anything that was even slightly negative, I would have to say that I wish I'd known ahead of time that the 1 year report started on my birthday which was in January of 2014 and only runs until January of 2015. If I had known that, I would have waited until after my birthday in January of 2015 to get the report, because this one is more about my past then the less than 4 weeks future thats in it. Having said that, it is still a very good report although a little of the past year was not exactly spot on.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Extremely interesting, it respond many questions about human interaction with the surrounding world, and also I would love to recommend , the biomagnetic par, from Dr, Issac Goiz Duran, it is a complement in the ambit of health.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the first time I have bought something on line. Service and feed back all very good.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service no question too hard

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Still waiting to read the News you said you would send me.
I don't have a particular hour in the day to set aside without a couple of days notice ... I am really disappointed.

Posted 3 Months ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was skeptical but with lots of hopes. I read a few days into my reading and was confused. After the first day, I was stressed in my job setting. One of my customers told me I needed to take a second, breath in and count to ten.
This is part of what was said for me in my reading for that day. At that moment I remembered what was said. Meer coincidence or great reading?
Since then, I feel my reading has given me courage to encounter situations, with what was said with in my transit period. I think you all are outstanding.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Your predictions have made me find the way and reassure my abilities. Although I still have to look forward for next year's predictions to come into place, I know what to expect and look for, what to avoid and when to act. Your predictions have been like a roadmap, laying out the path I'm going to be traveling. It's the instruction book i needed for taking control of my life and handling..
Thank you very much for your sincerity and thorough detail explanation. Your caring personal approach, and for making me feel special.
Thank you.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have experienced some very eye opening results, from my transit guide and am happy...

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have been surprised at the accuracy of my readings. I look forward to digging deeper and having the time to read the information provided.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Dear friends at astrology answers , Iwill like to thank you from the botton of my heart .
for your guidance trough the astrological report ,It was very accurate and a great source
to navigate during this very difficult times in my life, a light at the end of the tunnel .
And something that i recommend to any person in need of direction , thank you so much
catherine adrian and all the staff at astrology anwers.

sincerelly

liz marin

Posted 5 Months ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have found that my time with you has been great, it has only been just over a week but from the first day I read what you sent me it has been 100% right and I look forward to what it tells me each day.

Posted 6 Months ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I think this is the most clarity I've ever had

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I truly enjoy my readings and a lot of time your right .

Sheril

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Hi there, I cannot really say much as I have joined you 2 days ago.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Astrologist are all God sent children. There is nothing much i could say about this gift of God. Just by believing in yourself is a break through. Thank you for everything. God blessed. Walter Che

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am amazed, mainly because I read ahead in my Guide, and as the day arrives I notice how ACURATE it is it is already helping me greatly!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was very surprised and the responses were very unexpected but very helpful I will continue using the service as long as it's available and highly recommend it to anyone else

Astrology Answers is rated 4.5 based on 200 reviews