Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I can count on them being accurate majority of the time which helps me a lot

Posted 2 Months ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I very much like the astrological information generated by Astrology Answers especially my Transit Period Guide. All good stuff.

Posted 2 Months ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Everything is flowing according to the chart. However, I'd a major transition in my relationship, separation took place I read three tarot cards an one of them was a hangman. Of course it was time to make change. Anyhow, this has really help me plan my destiny well so far.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

When i got my trasit guides and read them it began a whole new experiance i got more energy more positive magnetic attraction reading minds my desrrnment has more clarity more women just gaze and stare at me like im a movie star i talked to a lady at the store last night i asked her how her date went with this guy she dated went she said good and i beganr to tell her what they did and ahe just looked at me and could not say anything she was speechless i became more endowed with phenominal psycic power i said to my mom when i was15years of age that irene is dead she was our neighbor and i felt this feeling again and i said fo a second time irene is dead coming from the grocery store we got to our apartment it was a minute later her daughter knocked on our door and she said her mom was dead my mom looked at me her eyes got big and she said how did i know i answered her back i did not know i have auth more clarity and spiritualality porple come to me for advice they ask me for guidace and even prayer and fhe sensual attraction is very strong i even finish peoples sentences 7is perfectioand 8 is new beginnings people 8 is a very powerful number it takes you into your new destiny is the only way to explain i hope i am helping some one else remember shring is caring pray for one another highley esteem others first before your self and god will take care of you right after happines is the key to success and the gift of giving will activate your next blessing ok thank you adrian with mutch love may god bless you beyound description and to keep you in perfect peace you wil feel the annointing touch when you read this you will have an encounter with god today dont be afraid just let go and he will reveal his super natural power to you and his unconditional love which is agape love god bless you all that read this remember people do all things in love????????????????

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good information on what is going on now and what is to happen in the future.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I love the daily feed for my day. I wish the answer you supply could be more concise. Still would not miss them
Marilyn

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I enjoyed the readings and they were so accurate.

Hi everyone,

I am the same kind of person suffering from my life path and can't find the reason why. After I read through Adrian's Transition guide, I started realize that the way I choose to face my pain are the causes of even more pain. It is so honest that I feel like seeing my weakness in a mirror. It is very easy to listen and understand some kind of theory but hard to put on practice when we are facing our anxiety. But as I look at my life path further in the future, I understand it will pass. I will read through this guide everyday to monitor my behavior and concentrate to look forward for a better life. As we all understand our life in this human form is not real. We all suffering from this for a reason. But the world will be much better if everyone start to change and put on their first step.

Your sincerely friend,

Doris

You seem honest people. Thanks. Heljä

Namaste
I am enjoying my experience thus far. I would like to see more in-depth guided direction. I feel that often the transit guide is quite vague and un-realted to my personal experiences. I follow many astrologers and empath to guide me in the right direction. So I get a lot of mixed information and direction. I have spent many years battling life's struggles, trying to learn the lessons I am being taught and seeking a higher power to guide me on the right journey in life.
Perhaps I am stubborn, or allow my head and heart to mix emotions too easily, but I would LOVE to have a more focused path to move forward in life with luck, love and proprietary.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am very excited and encouraged with the incite and instruction I have recieved... It really does help me with choices and decision making in all areas of my life along with my beliefs! I have really needed you all, thank you!

Hi Adrian:

You were right. This is the best astrology report I have ever received. Thank you answering my question. You told me all of my bad habits and I know I need to stop procrastinating and do something. So I have started doing things instead of just sitting around thinking and thinking about what to do and never getting anything done. Your report is answering questions I have needed answers to for a long time. Now I can take charge of my life again, and try to live my dreams. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Linda

I feel very lost.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm not shore how I feel, nothing is really working for me at the moment. I feel very unshore about myself. I feel very lost.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

So far I only listened to the daily and read my weekly report.

I'm amazed how right on it is.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've been very pleased with the transit period guide and the eBooks I received. I've found everything to be very informative. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is I feel bombarded by daily (or more often) emails encouraging me to try more products, etc.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Amazing how everything starts to happen, and good advices too how to manage the day

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

In the beginning , I thought this is just another talking none sense marketing in the enter net that just for money and no concern at all for the customer As for my experience. Before , I lost my trust to all this starlatans but one day I stumble to this site there's something inside that it's says try this and The name is Astrology Answer.Com so I did at first I'm a skeptic, and this what happened when I received the item that I order they really delivered it and that's how I gain my trust again so I read the contain on it. How amazing was it that that they know me really as I am and it take a while about three days before I can feel something changes in my self I felt so light and my energy is up that I can notice it that I'm deffirent than before and I recieved a good news from way back home that younger daughter of my brother got a permanent job since this brother of mine was dependent on me all his life as I can remember so what a relief for a burden that was lifted up from my shoulder, it's never been how happy I feel for all my life so I give them a rating of 5 for my satisfaction and looking forward for more changes and more positive energy for me to come and more happier life I this journey and I thank you so much for Astrology Answer .com and the team for honesty for their words and ending help for me once again Thank you to Adrian for being so honest person and devoted astrologer for helping me in my Transit Period Guide.Sincerely, Inocencia.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I enjoyed reading my TPG. I used it as my guide. Sometimes it needs a little bit of explanations to me. But overall it's great

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Adrians astrological review hit many of my character traits right on the money

Astrology Answers is rated 4.45 based on 268 reviews