Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you! I am enjoing the opprtunity to see, what "stars" have in store for me. I don't get answers and don't expect them, I know that my life is for me to live, I need to make desitions and take actions, but Horoscops have some relevanse to life, as well as many other factors. I am a real Leo and I know many people, that are real Scorpios, Cansers etc. It is interesting and harmless activity , sometimes helpful, sometimes confusing.

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am enjoying experience however am getting WAY to many emails since joining. (am on a 3 month trial plan) It would be great just to get one email a week with the occasional "special offer' email ...

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

you all are doing good things thanks

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

You guys have been awsome, with your endless information. With my transit guide, I can see an understanding of people. Ordered the runes, to have even a more insight to my path of life. Thanks for the guidance of the road we journey.

Posted 3 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good to have confirmed what i'm trying to find will happen eventually and it's ok to have determination and controlled manner to really make sure I get the right person in my life. I was concerned that by by so fussy I would end up alone.

Posted 7 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

In a constantly changing world, Astrology Answers helps me anticipate the potholes, and arrive better prepared to accept opportunities for advancement and success.

Posted 8 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

i haven't been here very long & i am still learning, but i feel a part of something very important for me. any contact i have had has been very warm , kind & helpful. i am enjoying myself. thank you.

Posted 9 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

pretty interesting and helpful in aspects of one's life

Posted 10 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have to say that all the ones at Astrology Answers have been very nice, patient, and very professional. It is as if they reallly know you and what you are going through and want to help you. They all are very caring and nice to you. I am very glad that they are there to help people. Thank you all that have helped me. God bless you all. And thanks for not giving up on me!!!

Diane Klauck

Posted 18 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you so much for being eager to help me. I feel I made a really great choice with Adrian. He's right on with his answer and quick response . He also shows he's more than willing to help you. This has been an eye opening experience. I see more clearly now than before. Much appreciated Lori!

Posted 20 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My BIrt Chart description helped me focus on my goals.it gave me another perception to where my life is leading when everything is going fast!

Posted 23 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thanks so much for my guide, i cant stop reding it and going over and over again!!!! Thanks for being a guide, a light to go in the right path

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am thankful for my transit period guide. I had been in the universe, helping many younger people to find and express themselves, but I didn`t find my own way. When I got my first reading from Adrain, it was like an explosion: the real Susanne is already there, crying for life. I shaky and excited and what ever will appear to me, I will find my way with the help of you all and my transit period guide.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

So far I'm enjoying everything. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the product's descriptions are a bit confusing. Still not quite sure if what I received via email is what I paid for. But I like the free ebooks. Pleasant reads.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have piece of mind now many thanks Lesley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The report is very well written. A lot of great information. If I had to say anything that was even slightly negative, I would have to say that I wish I'd known ahead of time that the 1 year report started on my birthday which was in January of 2014 and only runs until January of 2015. If I had known that, I would have waited until after my birthday in January of 2015 to get the report, because this one is more about my past then the less than 4 weeks future thats in it. Having said that, it is still a very good report although a little of the past year was not exactly spot on.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Extremely interesting, it respond many questions about human interaction with the surrounding world, and also I would love to recommend , the biomagnetic par, from Dr, Issac Goiz Duran, it is a complement in the ambit of health.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the first time I have bought something on line. Service and feed back all very good.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service no question too hard

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Still waiting to read the News you said you would send me.
I don't have a particular hour in the day to set aside without a couple of days notice ... I am really disappointed.

Posted 4 Months ago