The best answers.Great astrologers Thank You.Your friend Edward

Posted 2 Days ago

1 word amazing !

Posted 6 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Astrology answers gave me an unforgettable experience...i felt a sense of belonging and i discovered some amazing facts about myself that were hidden. Thanks to the team of astrologers. Keep the good work.

Posted 14 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I cried. New for me. Adrian is spot on and amazing.

Posted 21 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had shit of a day I don't know what I did wrong, I do know that I didn't deserve what I got, I feel sick. Can you help me please

Posted 22 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Awesome! What I needed at the time and now and in the future. Thank you!! ????????????

Posted 28 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I truly enjoy my readings and a lot of time your right Thanks

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am surprised how accurate the readings have been so far. I am still cautiously optimistic but I do feel like the readings to do give me a sort of road map that can be consulted on a daily basis and inspires me day to day to try to better myself.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It feels like I'm given a chance to rehearse my life,its so much better now that I have an idea of what to expect .I'm much more relaxed now and my confidence is improving.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Adrian's reading was perfect and helped me so much. The Natal Chart has been invaluable to me. The Transit Guide I use every day and Evelyn's personal readings have helped me to understand situations, relaitionships and see clearly.

I have recomended friends for Adrian's reading and still have three who need to know how to contact you so he can do a reading for them.

If you would be so kind to let me know how they can receive the reading. They are also interested in the chakra pendant/pendulum. The first time I used it I began to hear out loud my soul speaking to me. It is such a strong connection for me now and the pendant does carry the energy of our soul. I have spoken of this to everyone and know that they would like to obtain one and receive the reading from Adrian.

This is the place to receive zodiac information for our lives that will help us with our destiny.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you! I am enjoing the opprtunity to see, what "stars" have in store for me. I don't get answers and don't expect them, I know that my life is for me to live, I need to make desitions and take actions, but Horoscops have some relevanse to life, as well as many other factors. I am a real Leo and I know many people, that are real Scorpios, Cansers etc. It is interesting and harmless activity , sometimes helpful, sometimes confusing.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am enjoying experience however am getting WAY to many emails since joining. (am on a 3 month trial plan) It would be great just to get one email a week with the occasional "special offer' email ...

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

you all are doing good things thanks

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

You guys have been awsome, with your endless information. With my transit guide, I can see an understanding of people. Ordered the runes, to have even a more insight to my path of life. Thanks for the guidance of the road we journey.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good to have confirmed what i'm trying to find will happen eventually and it's ok to have determination and controlled manner to really make sure I get the right person in my life. I was concerned that by by so fussy I would end up alone.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

In a constantly changing world, Astrology Answers helps me anticipate the potholes, and arrive better prepared to accept opportunities for advancement and success.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

i haven't been here very long & i am still learning, but i feel a part of something very important for me. any contact i have had has been very warm , kind & helpful. i am enjoying myself. thank you.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

pretty interesting and helpful in aspects of one's life

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have to say that all the ones at Astrology Answers have been very nice, patient, and very professional. It is as if they reallly know you and what you are going through and want to help you. They all are very caring and nice to you. I am very glad that they are there to help people. Thank you all that have helped me. God bless you all. And thanks for not giving up on me!!!

Diane Klauck

Posted 2 Months ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you so much for being eager to help me. I feel I made a really great choice with Adrian. He's right on with his answer and quick response . He also shows he's more than willing to help you. This has been an eye opening experience. I see more clearly now than before. Much appreciated Lori!

Posted 2 Months ago