Overall Rating

I have experienced some very eye opening results, from my transit guide and am happy...

Posted 8 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have been surprised at the accuracy of my readings. I look forward to digging deeper and having the time to read the information provided.

Posted 15 Days ago

Overall Rating

Dear friends at astrology answers , Iwill like to thank you from the botton of my heart .
for your guidance trough the astrological report ,It was very accurate and a great source
to navigate during this very difficult times in my life, a light at the end of the tunnel .
And something that i recommend to any person in need of direction , thank you so much
catherine adrian and all the staff at astrology anwers.

sincerelly

liz marin

Posted 23 Days ago

Overall Rating

I have found that my time with you has been great, it has only been just over a week but from the first day I read what you sent me it has been 100% right and I look forward to what it tells me each day.

Posted 2 Months ago

Overall Rating

I think this is the most clarity I've ever had

Posted 2 Months ago

Overall Rating

I truly enjoy my readings and a lot of time your right .

Sheril

Posted 3 Months ago

Overall Rating

Hi there, I cannot really say much as I have joined you 2 days ago.

Posted 3 Months ago

Overall Rating

Astrologist are all God sent children. There is nothing much i could say about this gift of God. Just by believing in yourself is a break through. Thank you for everything. God blessed. Walter Che

Overall Rating

I am amazed, mainly because I read ahead in my Guide, and as the day arrives I notice how ACURATE it is it is already helping me greatly!

Overall Rating

I was very surprised and the responses were very unexpected but very helpful I will continue using the service as long as it's available and highly recommend it to anyone else

Overall Rating

I have only been with this website for a month, but I am enjoying every moment of it. It has giving me some guidance and understanding of my life and the direction it is going, positively or negatively.

Overall Rating

My messages are very clear and applies to my day to day experiences. Thank you!

Overall Rating

It's been a great experience thus far. The messages have been very insightful. Accurate as well. I find it not only helpful with this daily insight, I also find it enjoyable I'm having fun with the experience. I'm to continue to use the service as long as I see a benefit. So far I see benefit. It's a good value. It's not intended to be life's roadmap. But it does help you make a turn here and there.

Interesting....

Overall Rating

So far this is outrageous!! I love the format and it is hitting home. I can't believe I haven't seen this kind of report before, I have ordered others that were vague but this one is by far the best I've come across.

Overall Rating

I am following this guide on a daily basis to the best of my ability and I'm sure if I could follow it completely it would reap rewards. Either way, I do take it all on board and it's great to have this security blanket available to me at any time 24/7

I JUST RECENTLY RECEIVED MY GUIDE
AND ENJOYING IT IMMENCLY AS IT IS SO DETAILED
SO, ITS TAKING SOME TIME TO ABSORB IT ALL IN.
BUT I'D SAY ADRIAN WAS AND IS DEAD ON.
I WOULD RECOMMEND HIS CHART TO ANYONE LOOKING
FOR SOME INCITE.
I'VE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HIM TO MY FAMILY AS WE
HAVE ALL BEEN STUDING ASTRAL CHARTS.

Overall Rating

Everthing is right on tha money!! But iam having trouble watching the bonus books!!

Overall Rating

Dear kathrine and staff' i just want you to know I' m so glad that I got in touch you all of are awesome i. Have been depressed lately but since I have gotten in touch with you I feal so much better and may god bless all of you and thank wery much. From Carole Ann miller.

Overall Rating

really good. i like the way you are consistent in communications. However you have got my time of birth wrong i think. I live in UK and i said 6 am not 18.00 hrs. Unsure if that makes any odds tho. Thankyou

Posted 5 Months ago