Overall Rating

Still waiting to read the News you said you would send me.
I don't have a particular hour in the day to set aside without a couple of days notice ... I am really disappointed.

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I was skeptical but with lots of hopes. I read a few days into my reading and was confused. After the first day, I was stressed in my job setting. One of my customers told me I needed to take a second, breath in and count to ten.
This is part of what was said for me in my reading for that day. At that moment I remembered what was said. Meer coincidence or great reading?
Since then, I feel my reading has given me courage to encounter situations, with what was said with in my transit period. I think you all are outstanding.

Overall Rating

Your predictions have made me find the way and reassure my abilities. Although I still have to look forward for next year's predictions to come into place, I know what to expect and look for, what to avoid and when to act. Your predictions have been like a roadmap, laying out the path I'm going to be traveling. It's the instruction book i needed for taking control of my life and handling..
Thank you very much for your sincerity and thorough detail explanation. Your caring personal approach, and for making me feel special.
Thank you.

Overall Rating

I have experienced some very eye opening results, from my transit guide and am happy...

Overall Rating

I have been surprised at the accuracy of my readings. I look forward to digging deeper and having the time to read the information provided.

Overall Rating

Dear friends at astrology answers , Iwill like to thank you from the botton of my heart .
for your guidance trough the astrological report ,It was very accurate and a great source
to navigate during this very difficult times in my life, a light at the end of the tunnel .
And something that i recommend to any person in need of direction , thank you so much
catherine adrian and all the staff at astrology anwers.

sincerelly

liz marin

Posted 2 Months ago

Overall Rating

I have found that my time with you has been great, it has only been just over a week but from the first day I read what you sent me it has been 100% right and I look forward to what it tells me each day.

Posted 3 Months ago

Overall Rating

I think this is the most clarity I've ever had

Overall Rating

I truly enjoy my readings and a lot of time your right .

Sheril

Overall Rating

Hi there, I cannot really say much as I have joined you 2 days ago.

Overall Rating

Astrologist are all God sent children. There is nothing much i could say about this gift of God. Just by believing in yourself is a break through. Thank you for everything. God blessed. Walter Che

Overall Rating

I am amazed, mainly because I read ahead in my Guide, and as the day arrives I notice how ACURATE it is it is already helping me greatly!

Overall Rating

I was very surprised and the responses were very unexpected but very helpful I will continue using the service as long as it's available and highly recommend it to anyone else

Overall Rating

I have only been with this website for a month, but I am enjoying every moment of it. It has giving me some guidance and understanding of my life and the direction it is going, positively or negatively.

Overall Rating

My messages are very clear and applies to my day to day experiences. Thank you!

Overall Rating

It's been a great experience thus far. The messages have been very insightful. Accurate as well. I find it not only helpful with this daily insight, I also find it enjoyable I'm having fun with the experience. I'm to continue to use the service as long as I see a benefit. So far I see benefit. It's a good value. It's not intended to be life's roadmap. But it does help you make a turn here and there.

Interesting....

Overall Rating

So far this is outrageous!! I love the format and it is hitting home. I can't believe I haven't seen this kind of report before, I have ordered others that were vague but this one is by far the best I've come across.

Overall Rating

I am following this guide on a daily basis to the best of my ability and I'm sure if I could follow it completely it would reap rewards. Either way, I do take it all on board and it's great to have this security blanket available to me at any time 24/7

I JUST RECENTLY RECEIVED MY GUIDE
AND ENJOYING IT IMMENCLY AS IT IS SO DETAILED
SO, ITS TAKING SOME TIME TO ABSORB IT ALL IN.
BUT I'D SAY ADRIAN WAS AND IS DEAD ON.
I WOULD RECOMMEND HIS CHART TO ANYONE LOOKING
FOR SOME INCITE.
I'VE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HIM TO MY FAMILY AS WE
HAVE ALL BEEN STUDING ASTRAL CHARTS.

Astrology Answers is rated 4.4 based on 193 reviews